Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prakash Jhodpe
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash JhodpeYour feedback matters!
Sir I have hole in my ear drum last 1 month by stick by mistake. I consulted Doctor at 14-11-2016. Doctor recommend me protinex powder and cobadex CZS tablet twice a day for 1 month. My question is any side effects from this. It will harmful or not in future. I am worried about it please help me. Thanks.
I am suffering from fungal sinus from past 18 years and had surgery before 3 years and I am continue on medication from that time, and because of these medicines getting other side effects. Would like to know is there may better solution for this to avoid antibiotics.
I am 29 years old female, teacher by profession. I have regular throat problem. I have taken lots of medicines but again after sometime when I eat from outside or some cold drink the problem comes again, specially when weather changes. Kindly suggest something effective.
Sir I am suffering from mennirie disease. Getting vertigo most of the times. My ears sounds too much all the time. Very much listing problem. Consulted too many doctors but all in vain. Now doctor advised me to take vertin 24 mg two times, diamox 2 times and cin 75 once daily. Pls advise sir. I am very much worried about my ears.
I've a nasal problem from 2 months I can't able to breathe I sometimes breath with my mouth my both the nostrils have blocked I'm scared of surgeries what I've to do for the complete cure for this.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!