Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prajkta S. Wayal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prajkta S. WayalYour feedback matters!
She has an allergy in her eyes since 4 years. Every year in summers she suffer itches in her eyes so much. We consult so many doctors for it but no improvement from anywhere. After that someone told me to use PYRIMON eyedrop. She use that one and a drastic change comes. Pyrimon removes itch totally. So I want to ask that it is good to use or is there any problem or side effects of it. Please tell me.
How to prevent quick ejaculation during intercourse and how to get rid of stiffness in the knee joints?
I used to read lot of positive thinking books, practice positive thinking. There were many miracles in my life. I used the word" miracle" life was super. I told this to my friend, from the next moment power word stopped working. Everything happening is negative. What I think and act always end in negative. From a millionaire now I am begging for 15000 salary at office. What to do? there is no respect for me now.Please suggest
I have stomach bloating problem. Upper stomach looks from side very tight and swollen what is the solution.
I am suffering from psoriasis from 7 years. I have gone all types of hospital. Sometimes resultcome best but then repeat the psoriasis. And then medicine start then come good result. And then repeat psoriasis. Is the best way to Gone psoriasis from my body for always?
Cervical cancer (a malignant tumor of the cervix, the lowermost part of the uterus) is one of the most preventable types of cancer. Because of the Pap smear test, the number of cervical cancer cases has actually dropped over the past 20 years. However, many women still develop cervical cancer.
While some cases of cervical cancer cannot be prevented, there are many things a woman can do to reduce her risk of developing cervical cancer.
- Get a regular Pap smear. A Pap smear can be the greatest defense against cervical cancer. It can detect cervical changes early on, before they have a chance to turn into cancer.
- Limit the number of sexual partners you have. Studies have shown that women who have many sexual partners increase their risk for cervical cancer. You also increase your risk of developing HPV, which has been shown to lead to cervical cancer.
- Quit smoking or avoid secondhand smoke. Smoking cigarettes increases your risk of developing many cancers, including cervical cancer.
- If you are sexually active, use a condom. Having unprotected sex puts you at risk for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs), which can increase your risk factor for developing cervical cancer.
- Follow up on abnormal Pap smears. If you have had an abnormal Pap smear, it is important to follow up with regular Pap smears or colposcopies, and whatever else your doctor has recommended for you. If you have been treated for cervical dysplasia, you still need to follow up with Pap smears or colposcopies.
- Get the HPV vaccine. If you are under 27, you may be eligible to receive the HPV vaccine, which prevents high risk strains of HPV in women. The vaccine is most effective when given to young women before they become sexually active.
Again, cervical cancer prevention should be a top priority for all women. Small lifestyle adjustments, combined with regular medical care, can go a long way in preventing cervical cancer.