Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prajkta S. WayalYour feedback matters!
I have high fever, continuous vomiting, severe headache, loose motion and pain in eyes, I visited the doctor yesterday as per him I have dehydration, but I would like to know weather or not these are symptoms of dengue? Can anyone please help. Thanks.
I have a pimples on my face with black spot. I drink water 2-3 litter daily with 3-4 time washing face with facewash but pimples are not prevent now whats can I do please help me.
Hey Dr. Its an emergency I want to tell you that I am a patient of PCOS and have discovered it a 2 months before and have started my medication 1 months back which caused periods on time earlier I used to have late periods but I have this problem which is dark brown coloured periods it is sometimes only red and rest of the time. It is black or dark brown earlier I used to have proper periods although they were late but only sometime they used to be brownish but this time it is only dark brown and black and little of red and yes earlier flow was also normal and infact heavy for 2 days and little less on 3rd day then lesser on 4th day and 5th day but this time it has been 2 days and today 3rd day has started and flow is like of 4th day very little and less periods can I know why this is happening to me is there any serious issues Dr. Gave me medicine for PCOS that is a course of 21 days and another one to take daily for the next time she said periods to occur and 2 syrups as I lack immunity and have little deficiency of hb and lot of deficiency of calcium vitamin3 and B12. But I as this time periods are so abnormal I feel to consult another Dr. Pls help me I need your help I am getting very tensed.
I am very tall but i am also very week in health so if you have something for me so reply me please im very tensed abut it.
I suffered from hair skin issue since last two yers in my skull tough skin I added nd its not removed easily nd its cover half portion of my head nd it take so many medicines bt its not work please plz please plz do hlp me.
I've use skinlite for my face for 6 months. After I stopped it. Then my face become in black colour. So suggest me how to get my face into fair.
Sir I m 35 male suffering from diabetes my fasting sugar 110 & posting 200 currently I m taking voglibose 0. 3 mg before lunch & glycomate 3/850 before dinner. Please suggest some medicine for normal sugar.
Hi am santosh. How to increase my height. I'm 18 year old boy. I want to know how to do that. Shall I consult any doctor. Please help me in this issue. Please please. Thanking you sincerely from the bottom of my heart. Hi am santosh. How to increase my height. I'm 18 year old boy. I want to know how to do that. Shall I consult any doctor. Please help me in this issue. Please please. Thanking you sincerely from the bottom of my heart.
I am suffering from dark points on my face. It is not going since long time. Please tell me some cure which can cure it within short period of time. I am really irritated with these points. I get nervous among my friends and in public places.
I heard about Male infertility connection with Mobile phone radiation. I always Keep my Mobile in my Trouser pocket because I have no other option. Can anyone please tell me how to reduce this.
I have an sexual doubt. Is daily masturbation good for health or not? Or it affects my sexual life after marriage?
Hello Sir I Have a Question regarding to my fat. Sir my age is 23 and My Height is 5.0 and My Weight is 80. please tell me how to lose my weight?
I suffer from rashes when ever I wear any ornament. What should I apply to reduce this? Is it curable?
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.