Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pragna D DedhiaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr, my Thyroid profile in blood test report shows TSH (7.5) and Prolactin (49) readings are high but T3 & T4 are normal. Please require advice from endocrinologist or physician.
I am 25 years male candidate I am suffering from from acidity that means gastric trouble my belly was uneasy due to this problem if I took solid food it takes more time to digest and my belly came front what is the solution and how to protect my body from amibiasis and also how to control my body cholesterol levels. Then I am very much struggling from dandruff and hair fall what should I do tell me solutions thanks.
I am facing skin red rashes from 7 days, I am used some tablets but no use, I am facing problem still please advice.
I am suffering by multiple mouth ulcers. What I will have to do to make myself free from this serious decease?
My son is 13yrs old, and he is not taking anythings seriously and even not interested in his studies all time joking and he feels all things are easy in life please help me how to make him understand.
Having acne problems for last 8 years. There are marks on her cheeks. Please suggest a remedy to get rid of the marks.
I think there is some problem in erection of penis it does not stands for more time but earlier it use to erect very hard by itself bf now it does not I have to make it hard by holding it and my age is just 24 nd I am virgin I am very much afraid please help me nd its size is also less please help me.
How to get rid of laziness and sometimes I get puzzled after using my smartphone constantly I get chakkar I mean I can't control the way I got a blurry vision for 5 seconds.
I want to increase my wife breast size and anal and vagina hole so that when I have sex with her so that she never sound. we stay in join family. So that no one can here the sound when we are having sex. Thank you.
Respected sir/ma'am, I want to loose my weight, as I am very fatty I am only about 21 years old but according to my age its too horrible for me please help me.
I am suffering from body swelling from past few weeks ans i am a thyroid patient. Please suggest me something.
I have a baby boy 1 year old. Last three days he is suffering from cough and cold. His chest is congested by cough. He can not sleep due to cold and cough. please suggest some syrup for fever and cough.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, lifestyle-related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one-third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair-related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.
My friend has shared his problem with me. He is been masturbating twice a week for last 4 years. Now he observed his part has bend towards the right. Does this will affect his martial life and if so, is there any treatment for same.
Tips to reduce your weight and belly fat:
Losing your weight is a slow and controlled process; diet management and exercise is the key
- Stick to protein diet: avoid carbohydrates and fat in your diet- some regular sources for protein are pulses, soybean, rajma, chola, eggs, meat etc.
- Exercise sensibly: exercise till you sweat, a good exercise should also increase your heart rate; such cardiovascular exercises should be performed.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking - these things reduce your body metabolism and make you gain weight.
- Don't starve: have an appropriate amount of food or else your body will store food (make you obese) while you starve.
- Rest: rest is very important to make you look and feel good, oversleeping and deficient sleep both make you gain weight.
- If you face weakness go for diet supplements such as multivitamin tabs. These supplementary measures will cover all your body micro nutrition needs.
- Natural fat burners must be considered if you are serious enough to loose your weight.
Dr. Vishwajeet singh
Your online health expert.