Hi, I am Dr Pradnya Mulay. I have 13 years of experience in classical homoeopathy. Today I am going to talk about Allergic Rhinitis.
Allergic Rhinitis is also known as Hay fever. It occurs when your immune system over reacts with the particles of air, and you are allergic to them. You get sneezing, runny nose as your reaction to the immune system. Those particles which set an allergic reaction in the body are called as allegiance. Patients with allergic Rhinitis get symptoms for many years, often in years or certain times in a year. Sinusitis and ear infections most of the times accompany with Allergic Rhinitis.
Symptoms- You get sneezing, runny nose; your nose, throat and ear becomes itchy; you loose sense of smell; your eyes and nose becomes watery and itchy; unable to breathe properly through nose, discharges are usually clear and thin but they may become cloudy and yellowish if there is associated sinus and nasal infection.
The main causes of Allergic Rhinitis are pollens from trees, grass, animal dandruff, cockroach. At work place, we find wood dust, cereal dust, chemicals, lab animals, strong odour, smoke etc.
If it happens because of pollens it attacks you certain time in a year.
If it happens because of dust which is indoor, it may attack you all the time.
If you consult a doctor, he will examine you completely, he will ask, what are the symptoms? when do you get them? what are the factors which aggravate them? what are the factors which make them worst? to know the probable cause. Depending on the severity, the doctor may ask for skin test in which the small amount allegiance is put on the skin to see the reaction. what we can do is, we must take precautions, like,
- To stay indoors when the pollen amount is high outside.
- Clean your house often to get rid of dust and cockroaches.
Homeopathy has great remedies for Allergic Arthritis. It treats the problem from the root, that is, the hyper activity of immune system. It repairs immune system, thereby controls hyper activity. The body reacts normally to the same thing which previously was allergic. We advise you to take homoeopathic medicines for Allergic Rhinitis.
To know more about Allergic Rhinitis, you can contact me through Lybrate or can also visit my clinic.
Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradnya Mulay
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Pradnya MulayYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thanks to Dr Pradnya Mulay, I am totally satisfied with the results. The overall atmosphere in the Aayush Homeo Clinic is very soothing. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted Dr Pradnya Mulay. The Aayush Homeo Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. She ensures that she listens to her patients.Whatever tests the Pradnya Mulay prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition.
Initially the problem of no periods were not that severe but then it became worse. With the help of her treatment I am feeling so great. The overall atmosphere in the Aayush Homeo Clinic is very soothing. I searched Dr Pradnya Mulay online and saw her reviews. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Dr Mulay has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference.
I had issues to lose weight. She is very patient with all her patients. Hygiene is very important, and I must Aayush Homeo Clinic was extremely clean. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. The lose weight treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. I was quite impressed with Dr Mulay's concept of holistic healing.
I remember, I read an article of Pradnya Mulay in the paper and made contact. She is very professional and is a really patient listener. Pradnya Mulay is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. Never thought I will suffer from something like diabetes. The Aayush Homeo Clinic in satara is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr. Pradnya Mulay. I owe him hera big thanks for making me fine again. With great ease Pradnya Mulay explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I was admitted to the Aayush Homeo Clinic in case of emergency, but not once did any of the nurses panicked. Overall diarrhoea treatment was very effective.
Dr Pradnya is very professional and is a really patient listener. I consulted her for my heavy periods issue which was facing from quite long. She treated me with medicines which helped me immensly to et rid of an issue. She has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail. Aayush Homeo Clinic can handle all types of cases.
I was in so much stress due to my irregular periods. I am so happy that I chose this Dr Mulay for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Aayush Clinic. I read about Dr Mulay on one of the social media platform. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
I am so happy that I chose this Dr Mulay for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. I have had this knee pain from quite some time. The facilities available in the Aayush Clinic are very nice. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of swelling. Dr Pradnya is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. She with great ease handled my case with ease. I am so much relieved after the treatment. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Aayush Homeo Clinic.
I was suffering from stomach pain for which I chose to consult Dr Pradnya. She is a very practical doctor. The way he treated me is appreaciable. She listened to my every single problem and then started the treatment.
Tej Singhh Pawar
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pradnya Mulay to be very helpful. Thanq you mam I m also using thuja200 and jaborandi q with r89.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pradnya Mulay to be knowledgeable, caring and inspiring. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pradnya Mulay to be very helpful. Thanks it really helpes me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pradnya Mulay to be knowledgeable. Thank you mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pradnya Mulay to be very helpful. Super answer
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pradnya Mulay to be knowledgeable. Thank you
Dr. Pradnya Mulay provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks alot
Dr. Pradnya Mulay provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Depression has a way of entering our lives silently, however, once there it can wreck havoc, as it is known to disrupt life slowly and steadily. Depression can be of many types and can affect different people in a different manner. Let us take a look as to how to spot the signs of depression in a person.
Types of depression:
- Depression due to stress
- Depression due to menopause
- Depression due to workload
- Depression in teenagers
- Depression in old people
- Major depression
- Atypical depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
Symptoms of depression are:
- Feeling hopeless and sad: The first signal or symptom is the feeling of hopelessness. In this, the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage, from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything: Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things, which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions, which you no longer find interesting.
- Sleep irregularity: Insomnia or oversleeping. Either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry: You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Appetite problems: You either stress eat too much or too less or sometimes not at all. You are not willing to even eat your favourite dish is a sign of depression.'
- Concentration problems: You can't focus or concentrate on a particular thing for a long time.
- Frustration: You start feeling worthless and might even think of ending your life and getting out of this problem. Your behaviour changes and you can't think properly on one topic.
No need to get disheartened if the above symptoms are plaguing you, because the solution of your problem is in homeopathy. Homeopathy medicines do not have side effects and they remove the ailment from the roots. Medicines like Arsenicum Album, Ignatia, Natrum Muriaticum, Sepia help in various kinds of depressions. These should be taken in proper quantity as directed by the physician to get cured properly. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Diabetes is caused due to hormonal imbalance in our bodies. When the equilibrium between insulin and glucagon (hormones related to the sugar levels in the body) is disturbed, an individual suffers from diabetes. The disease is of two types: Diabete mellitus (Type-I and Type II) and Diabetes insipidus. When your body fails to release adequate insulin, the food that we consume is not properly converted into sugar or glucose. This is Type-I diabetes. On the contrary, if body releases defective insulin, one suffers from Type-II diabetes. Type-1 diabetes is sometimes called juvenile diabetes, or insulin-dependent diabetes. Type 1 occurs more frequently in children and young adults, but accounts for only 5-10% of the total diabetes cases nationwide. The basic symptoms of diabetes include changing sugar levels, excessive urination, thirst, weight loss and a lack of energy. Diabetes is caused due to a number of factors, ranging from environmental matters or hereditary links.
Homeopathic Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes requires prolonged treatment. Long exposure to allopathic drugs can hamper your body organs due to its side effects. Therefore, it is advisable to take up homeopathic remedies, which have a long lasting effect on the patient. These medicines don’t cause side effects. Here are some of the remedies:
- Uranium nitrate: This compound reduces the sugar levels in the bloodstream and also keeps a check on frequent urination. It is prescribed for patients who develop the disease due to assimilative derangements. The symptoms that are looked for while prescribing medicines containing this compound include digestion problem, languor and debility, excess sugar in urine, huge appetite and thirst.
- Phosphoric acid: This compound is best for the treatment of diabetes that has a nervous origin. The symptoms that are looked for include excess urine and the colour of the urine is milky; poor mental force and general lethargy. The patient can also develop a bruised feeling in the muscles.
- Phosphorus: This compound is given to patients, suffering from diabetes and pancreatic diseases, especially tuberculosis or gouty diathesis. The symptoms include dry mouth, dark and watery stool and restlessness.
- Lactic acid: It is helpful for treating gastrohepatic type of diabetes. The symptoms that will have to be present in the patient include light yellow coloured urine, dry skin and tongue, thirst, nausea, and costive bowels.
- Insulin: Insulin therapy is an important as it helps in maintaining a balance in the sugar levels and keeps the urine free from sugar.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.