Hi, I am Dr Pradnya Mulay. I have 13 years of experience in classical homoeopathy. Today I am going to talk about Allergic Rhinitis.
Allergic Rhinitis is also known as Hay fever. It occurs when your immune system over reacts with the particles of air, and you are allergic to them. You get sneezing, runny nose as your reaction to the immune system. Those particles which set an allergic reaction in the body are called as allegiance. Patients with allergic Rhinitis get symptoms for many years, often in years or certain times in a year. Sinusitis and ear infections most of the times accompany with Allergic Rhinitis.
Symptoms- You get sneezing, runny nose; your nose, throat and ear becomes itchy; you loose sense of smell; your eyes and nose becomes watery and itchy; unable to breathe properly through nose, discharges are usually clear and thin but they may become cloudy and yellowish if there is associated sinus and nasal infection.
The main causes of Allergic Rhinitis are pollens from trees, grass, animal dandruff, cockroach. At work place, we find wood dust, cereal dust, chemicals, lab animals, strong odour, smoke etc.
If it happens because of pollens it attacks you certain time in a year.
If it happens because of dust which is indoor, it may attack you all the time.
If you consult a doctor, he will examine you completely, he will ask, what are the symptoms? when do you get them? what are the factors which aggravate them? what are the factors which make them worst? to know the probable cause. Depending on the severity, the doctor may ask for skin test in which the small amount allegiance is put on the skin to see the reaction. what we can do is, we must take precautions, like,
- To stay indoors when the pollen amount is high outside.
- Clean your house often to get rid of dust and cockroaches.
Homeopathy has great remedies for Allergic Arthritis. It treats the problem from the root, that is, the hyper activity of immune system. It repairs immune system, thereby controls hyper activity. The body reacts normally to the same thing which previously was allergic. We advise you to take homoeopathic medicines for Allergic Rhinitis.
To know more about Allergic Rhinitis, you can contact me through Lybrate or can also visit my clinic.
Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Pradnya MulayYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thanks to Dr Pradnya Mulay, I am totally satisfied with the results. The overall atmosphere in the Aayush Homeo Clinic is very soothing. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted Dr Pradnya Mulay. The Aayush Homeo Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. She ensures that she listens to her patients.Whatever tests the Pradnya Mulay prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition.
Initially the problem of no periods were not that severe but then it became worse. With the help of her treatment I am feeling so great. The overall atmosphere in the Aayush Homeo Clinic is very soothing. I searched Dr Pradnya Mulay online and saw her reviews. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Dr Mulay has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference.
I had issues to lose weight. She is very patient with all her patients. Hygiene is very important, and I must Aayush Homeo Clinic was extremely clean. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. The lose weight treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. I was quite impressed with Dr Mulay's concept of holistic healing.
I remember, I read an article of Pradnya Mulay in the paper and made contact. She is very professional and is a really patient listener. Pradnya Mulay is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. Never thought I will suffer from something like diabetes. The Aayush Homeo Clinic in satara is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr. Pradnya Mulay. I owe him hera big thanks for making me fine again. With great ease Pradnya Mulay explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I was admitted to the Aayush Homeo Clinic in case of emergency, but not once did any of the nurses panicked. Overall diarrhoea treatment was very effective.
Dr Pradnya is very professional and is a really patient listener. I consulted her for my heavy periods issue which was facing from quite long. She treated me with medicines which helped me immensly to et rid of an issue. She has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail. Aayush Homeo Clinic can handle all types of cases.
I was in so much stress due to my irregular periods. I am so happy that I chose this Dr Mulay for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Aayush Clinic. I read about Dr Mulay on one of the social media platform. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
I am so happy that I chose this Dr Mulay for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. I have had this knee pain from quite some time. The facilities available in the Aayush Clinic are very nice. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of swelling. Dr Pradnya is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. She with great ease handled my case with ease. I am so much relieved after the treatment. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Aayush Homeo Clinic.
I was suffering from stomach pain for which I chose to consult Dr Pradnya. She is a very practical doctor. The way he treated me is appreaciable. She listened to my every single problem and then started the treatment.
Tej Singhh Pawar
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pradnya Mulay to be very helpful. Thanq you mam I m also using thuja200 and jaborandi q with r89.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pradnya Mulay to be knowledgeable, caring and inspiring. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pradnya Mulay to be very helpful. Thanks it really helpes me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pradnya Mulay to be knowledgeable. Thank you mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pradnya Mulay to be very helpful. Super answer
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pradnya Mulay to be knowledgeable. Thank you
Dr. Pradnya Mulay provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks alot
Dr. Pradnya Mulay provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 23 years old my problem is that I have excessive vaginal itching and burning inside as well as outside vagina and my vaginal walls are sticked to each other and vaginal walls have become thin as well as wrinkled and I am having excessive itching and burning on vaginal walls it is making me uncomfortable to go out snd also white discharge can you give me suggestions to make vagina healthy as before as possible. Pain and itching inside vaginal is resulting in pain so please suggest some measures Thank you.
My wife is 45 years old and she has diabetes .and the range of her diabetes when ahe is fasting is (155. And the BP is normal. And she has uric acid (salts) in her legs. And sometimes small reb pimples will appear in her hands and genitals places but when she use allergic tablet will disappear. And she is keep feeling cold every time and the temperature of the city is 40°- 45° so its soo hot and she is keep feeling cold everyday. please help us docs.
What are the consequences of hyper or hypo thyroid? What it will lead to if not medication is taken.
Hello, muje pcod hai jiske wajah se mera weight badhraha hai mane bahut koshish ki par muje period aahi nahi rahe hai aur mera weight bhi kam ho nahi Raha hai please muje koi diet aur medicine bata sakte hai.
Menstruation is a physically painful affair for many women. Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. In some cases, this situation can continue for the whole week, making it difficult to get any work done. This pain is also known as dysmenorrhea. Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
- Pulsatilla: Made from windflower, this is one of the oldest forms of homeopathic medication. Pulsatilla is suited to sensitive women and can be used to treat both irregular and painful menses. It also helps deal with over sensitivity and mood changes. Pulsatilla is most useful when taken between periods.
- Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with Magnesium Phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux Vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
- Cimicifuga: Cimicifuga is very effective when it comes to treating painful muscular cramps. Women who need cimicifuga will find that as the flow increases, so do the cramps. These women also suffer from headaches, severe abdominal pain and shooting pains in the thighs. Along with pain, it also helps treat nervousness that may be a result of the menstrual discomfort.
- Chamomilla: Every woman deals with her pain in a different way. For some women, passive movement like driving a car can help alleviate pain. In such cases, the use of chamomilla can be very beneficial. It also helps with clotted bleeding and bleeding between periods.
Mostly, menstrual pain during menses is due to hormonal irregularities and cysts of ovaries or uterus. So, in case of complaints, we need to access these also while selecting remedies. Constitutionally and symptomatically selected medicine in Homeopathy will help the patients get relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hello doctor, I am a 27 year old male. I'm not sure of the problem I am facing. I am not passing out my stool properly as before, but appetite is still the same as before. Comparing the intake of food with excretion, I don't feel it is normal. And I also feel dizzy and two three times yesterday. Since I feel dizzy I went to check my BP which was low. So what would be the possible health problem i'm facing and its solution? Please help. Thank you.
Parents today, are more concerned about their child's healthy diet and hygiene compared to earlier days. They are more inclined towards quality when it comes to providing medical assistance to their children. They are also now well aware of the side effects of conventional drugs and are keen towards trying alternative treatments, which come with no side effects.
Studies prove that conventional drugs suppress diseases and antibiotics hamper digestion. But homeopathy on the other hand, offers natural remedies, which are safe, and has long-lasting effect by boosting your body's immunity.
Below are some of the conditions, in which homeopathy works wonders with the kids:
- Acute conditions such as cold, flu, sore throat and stomach infections, etc. These conditions are self-limiting. Homeopathic remedies not only cure these acute problems, but also prevent their recurrence.
- Chronic diseases like eczema and allergies are cured completely and never reoccur when treated with homeopathy. In both the above cases, homeopathy works miraculously. Alongside the healing process, it boosts the child's self-defense mechanisms to fight against diseases. While antibiotics may be too harsh for the child's body, homeopathy is a safer option, since it does not have any side effects.
Homeopathy is also effective in treating colic, earache and reduces pain and discomforts. Some of the common problems of children where homeopathy works well are fever, teething, vomiting, diarrhea, dysentery, kidney diseases, infant colic, jaundice, eczema, convulsions, ear infection, fungal infections, warts, thyroid problems, and other growth related problems.
Not just physical symptoms, homeopathy also treats mental and emotional disturbances:
- You can take help of homeopathy treatment if the child is cranky or restless, and it is very beneficial even in case of hyperactive children.
- It is also effective in increasing concentration.
- Homeopathy works perfectly for specially challenged children as well.
- One of the plus points with homeopathic medicine is that it is easy to administer given their light doses and consumable taste.
- In addition, injections are not required. Furthermore, homeopathic treatment helps in all stages of childhood.
Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine. It works on improving immunity rather than only curing the disease. Thus, it is very important to complete courses in homeopathy medication. Even though handy, homeopathy does not allow self-medication. It is always advisable to seek a doctor's help. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!