Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prachi JainYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain in my back side on both sides. It feels like burning inside around the kidney areas. I feel tired, non energetic, fatigue every time. Pain in my arms, legs remains every time. I am not able to walk far and after walking 50-60 meter I feel very tired and not able to walk any more.
I am suffering fever since yesterday night. I took Dola 650 in night and morning, How many tables can take in day. Symptoms like joint pains, body pains and feverish. So please advise how many dola 650 can take in a day. Best one.
I am 65 years old with controlled bp by taking mild doses of medicine but for last one yr, have been suffering from knee-pains more on left while climbing stairs up or down. Walking 45 monts at dawn-time plus yoga n knee-pain exercise except sunday (rest day. Six months back had taken homeo mediclne like clmlclfuga, guaiacum. Now putting finger- pressure at back of knee-joint for last 15 days. At present pains are little less. Can you prescribe best knee-pain exercises and yoga. Not interested in any type of medicine
Hello. I'm 50 years old woman. This morning immediately after I wake up my back is starting paining and difficulty in breathing. I cannot identify the pain spot. It is just changing interiorly. Usually I have gastric trouble. Could these be the symptoms of that. What to do for getting immediate relief from that? I also have hypothyroidism.
Hi I am 23 year old and suffering from back pain as well as chest pain. Its been from 2 month. Suggest me some treatment please.
Hi I'm 22, I have neck pain from 8 months but from last week the pain has moved to my left hand and I feel numbness in my left hand fingers. I have high blood pressure it's around 150/80. I visited hospital they are suspecting it as cervical spondylosis, advised for MRI. May I know y this sudden pain in my left hand has come.
I am an employee in bank. I have to sit in a chair for the whole day. So I'm experiencing a lot of back pain. I can't even able to sit properly. So please help me with the best suggestion as early as possible.
Hello sir my questions is for my mom . my mom age is 46 and weight is 90 kg day by day her health is going very badly affected she is getting joined pain and back pain please suggest some good diet which I can help my mom in reduced her weight and make her feel better please help me.
I have problem of leg pain and I consulted so many times but it's not working so I want you to suggest what should I done.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.