Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja A. BhideYour feedback matters!
I am a 16 year old. I have been observing reddish itchy bumps on my skin from last 24 hours, and they've been increasing. Most of them are on my right arm and leg. Some have arised on my forehead too. Kindly help.
What is tha course of low blood Pressure and what is tha pretends of from low blood Pressure and how to save my life when I am suffering Form low blood pressure and typhoid and less number of platelets and I also havr h deficiency of red blood cells so how can I save my health and how I can become healthy human again please suggest me some home care.
I'm a 23 year old male from Bhopal. I get pimples in my head and all those pimples create itching in my head. I get bald to get some relief but still pimples are hurting me. I used katomac shampoo on someone's advice but it didn't help me. Please please give a solution for my problem.
I want to ask that which is the best medicine or what is the best way to keep viral infection away. And if I have viral suggest me some medicine and tips.
I am 16 years old I have tooth ache from last 5 months I have used many medicines but no use what to do please give me any medicine.
I am 31 years old woman. I have 1 year baby. How can I reduce my abdomen belly. I got secretion operation for 2 deliveries.
I have low headache and low fever from a long time of about a month. Taken treatments from PHC Khajuwala and then BIKANER. But no recovery. Please tell me how to recover?
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.