Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pandit Jadhav
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pandit JadhavYour feedback matters!
She is 5.6 years old. She had viral fever along with urine infection. She is better now. No temp for the past 2 days and her blood test report says everything is normal. Docs asked us not to expose her outside as her WBC count has gone down. She is part of a theatre play which is to be staged on Sunday. Can we take her for practice for one hr on Sat and for the final on Mon?
My one month old son awake from 6 pm till 12 in the night, he cries even after I feed, he frequently urinate and drink milk in 30 mins gap in that time, I do only breast feeding, he sleeps only after 12 but sleeps till 5 in the morning. In that time he urinate only twice and fall asleep immediately. I am worried for this behaviour. Is anything wrong.
Respected madam, I have a 3-year old son. The way he behaves make us feel unhappy. I tried to jot some of his activities. 1. If there is stick, he will take the stick and beat the tv, person in front of him. 2. If his mom is drying her hair, he will just pull it to the extreme extent. 3. If his mom is drying clothes, he will pull them and spread them in floor. 4. If he gets some water, he will not drink; instead he will pour it where it is necessarily unwanted. 5. All our goods are kept above 3.5 feet. He takes stool, climbs over it, and takes the things and does some nuisance. 6. If we ask him to keep the utensil in the kitchen, he will throw it in the sink. We never do such activities at home. 7. If we give him colors for painting in drawing book, he will tear the book, and then paint on his body, in wall, where it is not acceptable. 8. If we scold him, he will cry till he vomits. Every time we scold him, it ends with cleaning of vomits. 9. Whatever we say? not to do, he will? definitely do it first. 10. He never listens to us. 11. He behaves very badly. 12. He never sits at one place. 13. We started brushing his teeth after 2 years. Now he is 3 years, still he doesn? t allow us to smoothly clean his teeth, tongue and gums. 14. For every bit of work, we need to overdo to get the result. 15. He is never easy going whatever may be his mood. 16. He never allows me to go to the office. He cries till now. Other cries only for a week. 17. She becomes tired looking after him. Our life is getting spoiled. 18. He irritates a lot. He becomes happy when seeing the irritated face of other. 19. If some body cries in front of him out of pain, he never see it, and feel it. Instead he just carry on with his unfruitful work. 20. If some call comes in mobile, or we need to call somebody, he will take the phone and do some nuisance. I need your help.
ADHD, which stands for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, is a chronic brain condition that leads to difficulty in prolonging attention on to a single thing, impulsiveness and hyperactivity. Though it mostly affects children and teenagers, it often continues into adult life as well, and can pose serious issues in adult lives - specially in maintaining jobs and relationships.
Effects of ADHD on your sex life:
- Impulsivity: If you are suffering from ADHD, it is highly probable that you are often very impulsive in nature - and are susceptible to taking a number of risky decisions, such as unprotected sex.
- Attention-deficit problems: Since your thoughts are often jumping from one thought to the other, you will find it very difficult to actually concentrate on any single job at hand. Since sex requires attention and use of judgment, distractions can prove to be detrimental to a healthy sex life.
- Hyper-sexuality: This refers to the condition of an unnaturally high sex drive. It is basically caused by the stimulation of the brain by the release of endorphins during sexual arousal, which often leads to calmness and relaxes the restlessness that is otherwise so common to ADHD patients.
- Hypo-sexuality: This is exact opposite of hypersexuality. This condition refers to an unnaturally low sex drive, where you may often lose all interest in sexual activity completely. Often, this is a product of ADHD itself, but it can also be attributed to being a side effect of a certain type of medication, especially anti-depressants.
- Other disorders: Women suffering from ADHD have been known to have difficulties in achieving orgasm, often in spite of prolonged sexual stimulation. Also, if you are suffering from ADHD, you may also tend to be hypersensitive - which implies, something that feels pleasurable to your partner, may be painful or irritating for you.
Certain suggested treatments for improving the sex lives of people suffering from ADHD are:
- Including variety in sexual activity, such as different locations, positions etc.
- Communication, which proves very beneficial in combating intimacy issues
- Prioritize, and try to stay in the moment and not zone out, if you are suffering from ADHD disorders
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
If someone amongst you has hearing loss do consult because that has a great impact on memory in future.
Hi, My son is 13 months now. I still breast feed him. My query is: For the first 3 months after delivery he used to latch both my breast for milk. Later I found it easier holding him and feeding on the left breast. After 3 months I only gave him left breast for latching. Yesterday when he was latching milk he saw my right breast and wanted to drink milk from the right breast however I was a little skeptical and dint offer the right side milk as its one year. When I checked there is still milk coming from right breast as well. Can I squeeze a lot of milk from the right breast for may be a week and then can I give him the right side breast milk as well.
My baby is 2 months old and I use pampers for her .she get dry hips in winter and lil rashes. I use cream for her rashes in winter pls tell me how can I prevent her from rashes and tell me the duration for changing the diper .also suggest me any cream which is good for her hips in winter.
Hi my one years daughter from last 4 days she not eat milk even my wife try to feed red cow milk it is packet milk but last 4 days she not take and she is only eating little bit fruits not much we really fear abt her .she is doing daily activity what she does before like playing walking everything but not eat milk or any food even any sweets .what we will do please suggest us.
I have a 10 month old baby he is having cold since 8 days rather more of congestion I can also see him breathing through mouth cuz of congestion what should I do about it?
My son is 9 years. He is 145 cm 70 kg. His body is as though it is full of fluids. Right from his birth his weight has been increasing steadily. He is always watching TV mobile and computer. He never goes out and plays. Please suggest how to reduce his weight.
My baby is 6 months old now. She was on exclusive breastfeed till date. I am soon to join work. I will start her solids and will pump breast milk. Incase if I don't pump sufficient milk on some days what can I offer her instead of pumped milk? Is Desi Cow milk advisable? Doesn't formula milk have preservatives? Also I cannot create stash of pumped milk due to some reasons Thanks in Advance.
Sir, My 4months old kid does pass stool once in 3 days that too not properly and also he is passing terrible smelly farts. Can I give him evict syrup please suggest what to do.
My son is 3 years old. All of sudden, while taking his dinner, he started severing and temp was 104. We gave him Meftal P and Augmentin. He was in fever for the whole night and the next day we took him the Paediatrician. He gave a 5 day course of -Ibugesic Plus, Nutrolin-B, Ziprax-100, After talking medicine, he got started with colic pain and toilet. We consulted doctor and was prescribed metrogyl and zinconia. Though there is some relax, but there is frequent toilet with mucus and blood. For last two days. Please suggest.
I have a 8 month old female baby. She is having fever, running nose, nose block, Coughing since 4 days now. We have given medicines as prescribed by a doctor in our location. However, after giving medicines her temperature keeps on fluctuating, cold and cough remains the same. We don't know what to do now.
A mother's prime focus always is how to ensure that her child is happy and comfortable, especially when the child is too small. One of the problems which bothers many mothers who are bringing up really small children, is diaper rash. Sensitive skin, tight diaper and prolonged contact with feces and urine etc are common reasons for diaper rash or irritant diaper dermatitis.
Here are few tips to avoid diaper rash and ensuring your child is always comfortable.
1. Careful with wash: if you are using a cloth diaper, be extra careful in washing such that there is no soap remaining in the cloth.
2. Clean well: when bathing your baby, make sure you clean the area covered by diaper with a mild soap and do not rub the area while drying, since the skin is sensitive.
3. Remove soiled diaper instantly: this is the most important. However busy you are, you need to aware of the times when the diaper/cloth has been soiled. And when soiled, the diaper has to be changed at the earliest. Do not keep your baby in the diaper for all hours of the day. It is good if they are out of the diaper for some time every day.
4. Keep the diaper loose. Also, ensure that you wash the cotton diapers with fabric softeners and try to avoid wipes altogether as they have strong chemicals in them.
5. Keep a tab on rashes: if your baby does get the rashes, check with the pediatrician at the earliest. Frequent topical applications of a bland protective barrier agent (zinc oxide paste) may suffice to prevent dermatitis. There are also chances of fungal infections. Antifungal creams should be used on advice of a doctor.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
This is very common after the baby has turned about 2-3 months of age or even slightly later. This appears as a red area with itching on the cheeks or the chest area. These babies usually have very dry skin, and it is also not uncommon for one of the parents to have eczema. This form is called atopic eczema. The severity of the eczema is very variable, but the vast majority grow out of the eczema by the time they reach 15 years of age. This tends to be a persistent problem and needs to be managed on a regular basis.
The most important factor to keep in mind is to use a gentle soap and a pH neutral moisturiser all over the body. The soap and moisturiser needs to be continued for years and the dermatologist may prescribe a steroid or anti-inflammatory creams for brief periods during a flare up.