Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pandit JadhavYour feedback matters!
Hi. My baby is having hard motions. She is of 9 months old. Can anyone pls suggest some home remedies for that.
Sir/madam, my son is eight years old his perfectly alright but he is facing problem with his irregular n bad teeth. He was given bottle feeding at younger age. Is this the problem how to solve this.
I have baby boy. I am planning to 3 years for next baby. So what are the ways I follow. What is the best way you are suggested.
Hello sir I am 23 year old, mother of 11 month old baby. (feeding stage) Day by day my weight loss. What is remedy? Any Ayurveda methods.
My kid is facing motion problem from last one month and also dejection is very less. Can you suggest what will be solutions for this. Thanks
I'm taking Nexito Forte and Skizoril 12.5mg daily for the past 3-4 years. I'm undergoing psychiatric medications for the past 10 years. I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia and ADHD. I have also been diagnosed to be suffering from Hypertension and have been prescribed Nebimac 5mg and Telma 40 for the past 6 months. Now my life is back on track and I have a good job in hand. But I feel that my life is going on just because of the medicines and fear for the worst when I stop taking medicines. I have had a talk with my doctor who said the dosage would be reduced gradually. What would you advise regarding this?
I am 24 years old. I am a student. I have been facing procrastination and laziness in studies for long. I was a good student till school. But after school, for last six years or so I have been very lazy and procrastination in studies. I am lacking will power and discipline to sit and study. I am a lazy person in general. I am intelligent person though, because whatever I study, I can understand very easily. What is wrong with me? Do I have ADD or ADHD? Or it's just that I am lazy and procrastinate when it comes to studies?
My daughter is 2 nd half month. She feed properly. Bt she can not slip properly. Some time she slip .bt some time not slip properly. What the reason? Wht some time not slip properly. What the reason? What care? Any sedative medication she can not slip properly. Some time she slip .bt some time not slip properly. What the reason? Wht care? Any sedative medition give her?
My daughter is 12 years old. She is an achondroplasia child having ARRESTED hydrocephalus from almost 5 years. She is suffering from stomach ache and vomiting from last 20 days and severe head reeling from last 7 days. On admitting at the nursing home on 8th jan, she was given with antibiotics, anti vomiting, antacid and mannitol. The doctors there were expecting it to be increased pressure ICT and asked for VP shunt or consulting neurosurgeon. On consulting to a senior neurosurgeon, he examined the eye movement, hand movement, touching nose, leg touching movements and rejected vp shunt procedure as it is an attested case of hydrocarbons as per comparison of 4 CT scan reports over last 5 years. Presently she is having severe and continued head reeling and occasional vomiting. Need proper guidance as shunt or etv is not a permanent solution.
I want to know that my baby is 1 month old and she spits up milk while sleeping. Is it ok and please suggest me some tips by how can I reduce that.
Hello Doctors, Good Morning. This is regarding my sons health condition. He has 10 months old baby. When I am try to feed cerelac he has constipated. I have used medicine SORBILINE and GUTCLEAR prescribed by near by doctor. But If I use that then only my son is not constipated. I have stopped both medicine and cerelac I gave him only milk then there is no problem. Help me understand and do the needful. Guide me for foods and as well as my problem resolution. Even motherfeed also giving.
My 3 year daughter is having worm in the lower abdomen. For that she is never interested in food. Kindly advice some medication so that it can be cured.
My daughter is 12 months old. Frm last 3 days she is getting high fever and body ache. We have consulted our doctors and he prescribed IBUGESIC syrup. Fever gets low every 5 ml of intake but it arises after 5- 6 hours. This is happening since last 2 days. Please advise.
My child is suffering from cough and cold since a week. Chest blocked. what should i do ? Suggestion please help
My son weight is not increasing for last 4 months sir. Could any body please suggest any tips to increase the weight. My son age is 22 months.
i had loss hearing since 2yrs ago. doctors told me that my ears sensoneural nerve was damaged and there is no chance to get back. is it possible to hear again? please.. help me
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.