Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P D DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir/madam, Good afternoon. I have sinus problem since 2006. I checked to many doctors in my hometown. I was not cured and went to chennai and i am working there. now daily i am facing cough problem while working in mine office, because of air conditioner. So I went to Stanley hospital they diagnosed and said you have to go for surgery. I completed all the test and am going to receive soon that report. I have only one question in that. Its permanent cure or temporary cure. Please advise me in that to proceed further. Awaiting for your kind response in that issue.
Mujhe TB h or mera treatment chal rha h. Me rcnex 600 le ra hu kya ye shi hai or kya ye poori theek ho jati h.
Can I get HIV from casual contact (shaking hands, hugging, using a toilet, drinking from the same glass, or the sneezing and coughing of an infected person)?
My wife aged 56 old she is suffering chronic cough and she had asthma pl advise me what type of treatment required.
I am suffering from dry cough so I am worried about this can you help me I am not understand this but I am not happy can you help me.
She is suffering from cough from many years and has skin allergy problem from dust what I should do.
As in the case of most infections, the occurrence of tonsillitis is more common in children due to relatively lower immunity and habits that invite infections. Let's take a look at the first line of defence when you have a cranky child with swollen tonsils.
1. Make your child gargle with salty warm water: This treatment is most helpful in any infection in the mouth. Add half teaspoonful of salt to a glass of warm water and make the child gargle with the mixture as many times in the day as possible (to a maximum of 5 times). Continue till the condition prevails.
Make sure the child spits out the water and not drinks it.
2. Antibiotics: Consult the ent specialist and have the antibiotics if it is a bacterial cause as per the doctor. Take the alternative treatment prescribed in case of other causes. The entire course of medication should be completed even if the kid gets better sooner to eliminate all traces of bacteria.
3. Painkiller/numbing lozenges: Painkillers that are prescribed by the doctor can be given to ease the pain. Same is the case with lozenges but care should be taken that he/she should not have too many of these.
4. Allow him/her to take rest: It does help in a betterment of the condition!
5. Give warm (not hot) soothing food: Soup, ginger honey mixture, ginger tea can help soothe the inflamed tonsils in most cases. The condition, more often than not, gets better within 7-10 days.