Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.D. DedhiaYour feedback matters!
Sir, how much time I have to abort the baby if she got pregnant? There are many medicine to bring the periods, Can she use them? And if she's not pregnant then why the periods are not coming? She also have the problem of irregularity in periods. What to do? Is it safe to use I pill, she is 18 years old.
My weight is less than average. I m of 23 years having only 49 Kg weight. Is it advisory to take mega mass gainer?
Dear. Sir/madam I am 24 years old and I have a lots of pores on my face .how can I remove pores please suggest me Thank you.
My father's age is 50yrs. He has pain in knee. Give some domestic tips or suggest any medicine by which he could reduce his pain.
Hi m 9th month pregnant starting of 9th .i have a lot of pain in legs I can't stand continue even for 2 minutes. My HB is 11 but m feeling too much weakness. May I know why.
Is Uric acid 8.2 very dangerous? My dad is taking lasilactone and adalactone! Are they the reason for high uric acid?
Mujhe bhut se pimple ho rhe hai smaj ni aarhaa kya kru. Kuch suggestion diiye please Meri age 25 yr. Or weight 57 kg h.oily face h.
Is there any medicine to stop collecting acidic fluid in stomach or can it be reduce in normal form because every 3-4 days have to do tapping and take out the fluid. It is painful and unbearable.
4 years earlier I am suffering with vascular problem at that time I am suffering with leg pain and I can not walk fast and can not run, at that time my heart beat was very high. At that time I have regular drinking and smoking habit. Presently I have only regular smoking and drinking some times from two years I am happy, presently that problem was repeated please help me presently I am suffering leg pain and heavy hart beatings. Please sugest me sir,
Mera dil bht tej dhadkta h n ghabraht hoti h bht .chest m uncomfortable feel hota h 1 month phle ECG and chest xray krwaye PR wo normel aye the.
Nowadays I am staying at hostel and we get chlorinated water here. And due to this I'm facing hair fall problems. I don't have any hereditary baldness issue. Would you please suggest me a natural solution to this issue so that I could put a stop on this hair fall issue.
I have been suffering from knee problem since 3 days, I am unable to walk properly, taken medicine without doctors permission and attempted different exercises but still its paining, what to do?
I am 46 years old I asked question about ed (erectile dysfunction) problem .i try tablet tentex forte and tetrafol plus still I do not get much result as desired. Can anyone suggest tablet which can give me more instant result. I am based at ahmedabad so suggest medicine which is easily available. I like to have such tablet which can give me instant reaction within hour after taking it.
Whole scalp became dry and small patches appeared on whole scalp and is increasing day by day. Due to this scalp became so weak that it started bleeding even soft hand is applied on scalp. Please help me we are taking homeopathy medicine but it is not helpful.
I can't sleep nowadays. I am preparing for JEE in Kota because of study I started sleeping late at night, but now I want to sleep early but I can't. It is getting worse, I just lay down on my bed hoping for sleep but nothing happened. I don't drink coffee, alcohol nothing. Now in 24 hrs I hardly getting sleep for 2-3 hrs that is also in morning or afternoon. Please advice what can I do for this?
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings