Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P. ChatterjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I have wounds on my lips regularly. Even a small wound will become large. It will take one week or more to heel.
Ejaculation problem is one of the most common sexual problems that affects many men. Any man who reaches adulthood can face this problem. But it is the elderly who are more prone to Ejaculation Problem (Erectile dysfunction treatment in delhi). At times, it can be related to the decline in health which is associated with aging. There are three different types of ejaculation disorders which include- Premature Ejaculation, Retarded Ejaculation and Retrograde Ejaculation.
There are some physical problems that give rise to such Ejaculation Problem. They are:
There are some physical problems that give rise to such Ejaculation Problem. They are:
• Accepting some recreational drugs
• Thyroid related problems and
• Problems regarding prostate gland
There are some psychological issues too regarding Ejaculation Problem. They are:
If you feel that you face Ejaculation problem, Sexologist Doctor in Delhi then you must get proper diagnosis and treatment at the earliest. Contact Dr. Vijay Abbot Health World for the same. Call today!
Doctor. Mujhe ajib alone feel hota hai. Kisi girl ko daikhta hu to uski taraf attract ho jata hu ki wo meri frnd ho. Mai handjob bhi krta hu. Or mai kbhi intercourse nh kiya. Lekin sex krne ka bhut maan krta hai. Uske liye handjob krni padti hai. M normal ?
I had an asthma attack last week. Since I m asthmatic and weather changed I took anti allergy tablets. But the attack got changed into intense cold and cough. The cough was continuous so I started taking an expectorant. Now its a week, coughing has reduced but fever is on and off. And croaking cough is also there with sneezing. Also my eyes are burning. Please help.
Hello doctor I am 27 years old male and I am suffering from major male problems (premature ejaculation) n im so deepres with this and my marriage is coming soon m not able to make physical relation with my female because now I feel shy in these days my confidence getting low pls sugest me any treatment.
I have a gas problem over a 1 year. I was taking different useless medicine for gas. What should I do?
I have a pain in my ear since last Monday. I got a medicine but doesn't effect. Please suggests something better.
Cervical cancer is a kind of cancer that develops in the cervix of a woman. Cervix is an area between the uterus and vagina. It is preventable if diagnosed in early stages. Going for regular pap tests and taking a HPV vaccine can significantly lower the risk of cervical cancer. These symptoms include abnormal bleeding between menstrual periods, low back and lower abdominal pain, postcoital bleeding and strange smelling discharge. If not diagnosed in time, it can be life threatening and requires intense treatment. Following are the ways you can prevent cervical cancer.
- Prevention of cervical cancer: There is usually no certain way of preventing cervical cancer, but by following a number of practices there is a possibility that you can prevent it. There are 3 major ways of prevention of cervical cancer, which include the following:
- Safe sex: Major cases of cervical cancer are caused due to an infection by a virus known as human papillomavirus or HPV. This virus is usually transmitted by sexual means and having unprotected sex might leave you at the risk of getting infected by this virus during the sexual intercourse. You should practice safe sex using protection such as condoms. This reduces your chances of being infected by the virus. This virus is transmitted via all types of sexual contact, which includes skin contact between the genitals. People who have unprotected sex with multiple sexual partners are at an increased risk of getting cervical cancer due to the HPV virus.
- Cervical screening and vaccination: Having a cervical screening or pap smear test on a regular basis is an efficient way to detect abnormal changes in the cervix cells, at a very early stage. Even if you are being vaccinated for the HPV virus, cervical screening is essential as the vaccines against HPV virus are not always successful in providing protection from cervical cancer. If you had been previously treated for abnormal changes in the cervix cells, you should undertake more frequent screening tests. The regularity of undergoing cervical screening depends on the severity of the cell change. You should report any symptom you experience in spite of having regular cervical screening. Several vaccines are used for protection from HPV infections.
- Avoid smoking: You can prevent the chances of having cervical cancer by giving up smoking. In case of smokers, it is more difficult to eliminate the HPV infection from the body, and the chances of cervical cancer get enhanced. You can undertake various measures in order to quit smoking and prescribed medicines can be used to treat withdrawal symptoms.
Cervical cancer causes great strain on the body and it may spread all over the pelvic region. In some cases, distant tissues are also affected by cervical cancer. You should consult a doctor immediately after experiencing any symptom of cervical cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am suffering from body pains ,yesterday I do work then this problem arises, I did not understand by pains.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help.
What if I masturbate daily. It will effect to mu stamina or what. Because my stamina getting low day by day.
I am 44 years old and regularly have problem of heavy acidity and simultaneously tension so pls recommend me about it and let me be cured.
Arthritis is inflammation of one or more of your joints. Pain, swelling, and stiffness are the primary symptoms of arthritis. Any joint in the body may be affected by the disease, but it is particularly common in the knee.
Knee arthritis can make it hard to do many everyday activities, such as walking or climbing stairs. It is a major cause of lost work time and a serious disability for many people. There are 2 types of arthritis the knee joint in the human body can get afflicted with. They are:
The form of arthritis which, with increasing pain, slowly wears down the joint cartilages is called osteoarthritis. This form of arthritis usually affects people after the age 40. The symptoms of osteoarthritis include:
- Severe pain in the knee joints
- Pain after walking up the stairs and it subsiding once you are on rest
- Severe pain after the movement of joints for a long time
- Pain that becomes worse in rainy days
- Joints becoming stiff after waking up in the morning but they improve in the latter part of the day
- Pain which also occurs in the thighs and the genital regions coupled with joints swelling and joints getting stiff after rest.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic form of arthritis caused because of the knee joint inflammations. This form of arthritis can occur at any age. Being an auto-immune disease, its symptoms include, but are not limited to:
- Severe pain in the morning
- Mild fever accompanying the pain
- Joints suddenly becoming swollen, red and warm causing, immense pain
- Sudden stiffness of the joints
- Pain that increases in cold weather
- Mild fever, extreme tiredness and weakening of the muscles
Doctors are still doubtful about what exactly causes the disease; but the deformation of the immune system might cause the damage of the joints, causing people who are already suffering from obesity, smokers, and women, in general, more prone to this disease.
When the knee pain is diagnosed as a form of arthritis, the following treatments are suggested:
- If you are overweight or obese, losing some of those extra pounds can go a long way in reducing the pain.
- Muscle-stretching exercises are effective in keeping the knee joints flexible.
- Dry needling, cupping, taping can help to control the pain and keep the joint supported.
- Prescribed dosage of anti-inflammatory drugs such as Tylenol, Motrin, and Advil or injections of hyaluronic acid might relieve your pain.
If regular treatments do not work, you might opt for knee-replacement surgery and osteotomy (the process of cutting a bone with the help of surgery) which might better the alignment of the knee by transforming the bone shapes.
Physiotherapy for knee arthritis
Physiotherapy treatment is aimed at improving the symptoms of the disease (i.e. knee pain, swelling, stiffness), and you should begin to notice a positive difference within one or a few physiotherapy sessions. The main goals of physiotherapy for your knee arthritis are:
- Reduce your knee pain and inflammation.
- Normalise your knee joint range of motion.
- Strengthen your knee: esp quadriceps (esp VMO) and hamstrings.
- Strengthen your lower limb: calves, hip and pelvis muscles.
- Improve your patellofemoral (knee cap) alignment and function.
- Normalise your muscle lengths.
- Improve your proprioception, agility and balance.
- Improve your technique and function eg walking, squatting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.