Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitish Jhawar
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitish JhawarYour feedback matters!
Hello there, I would like to know that what shower gel or shops are good for oily skin in summer. As you know how is the summer in India so please suggest me that what to do while going out in summer days! Thanks.
1) Cleanse - Cleansing and moisturizing is equally important to restore the softness of the skin that is at the risk of getting lost because of pollution etc.
2) Exfoliate - It is crucial to remove dead skins and assist in improving blood circulation on the face, specially during summers. The most common and effective way to exfoliate is by using a pack made at home by mixing besan, milk, rose water and haldi, mixing into a paste and apply. Wash off after it?s dry.
3) Wash - Make sure you wash you face at least twice a day, once before stepping out of home and once after you are home.
4) Hydrate - Drink water! Yes, the more water that goes into your system, the better your skin will look from outside. In summers, our bodies lose a lot of moisture which dries our skin. Staying hydrated ensures that the skin is happy.
5) Tone - You go outdoors during summer and almost instantly all the pollution particles start settling on your face. This is why toning is very important. Toning also cools your skin.
6) Use Sun Protection. Try staying indoors as much as possible, specially during the afternoon hours. Apply sunscreen, wear sunglasses and cover your skin with clothes or hats. Use water based moisturizers.
7) Ditch Aerated Drinks - Avoid consuming aerated drinks as much as possible. To quench your thirst, plain water is the best solution. If it is flavor that you wish, then drink detox or flavoured water.
8) Cool - Cucumber, watermelon, papaya, curd are good for your skin. They also cool your skin.
My son has small little boils like prickly heat without any itching on ring finger n last small finger. Have applied candid cream but no cure? Can you help m?
A year ago one day I had a severe abdominal pain for almost 30 min, following which I had smell coming from my body (maybe from anus). Till that day my body is producing more gas than usual. I sometimes have bloating in my anus. 10 minutes after every meal I have smell coming from my anus and pressure buildup in anus to pass stool. The smell will be very bad if I eat spicy or non-vegetarian food. Even my sweat is smelly compared to earlier. Please help me from this. It been a year I am suffering from this.
Which brand of glutathione is best? I have darker face and some area of body is very fair. Should I use Glutathione?
Can we remove completely skin drafting scars My skin removed from Thais and added at ankle At thai big scars have been initiated. Can we remove the completely?
I have 11 weeks pregnancy. But now yesterday spotting seen. I am very nervous about my baby's health. Is this any complicated condition.
I have skin problem in my finger from last to 2 year. It having cracking of skin drying and etching.
When it comes to skin care, there are a numbers of options that start from regimen of cleansing, toning and moisturising to other procedures which can help in repairing and preventing skin problems. Fillers have become commonplace as far as preventing wrinkles and fine lines go. One of the most popular ingredients is Botox which is technically known as Botulinum Toxin Type A. It is used to prevent wrinkles on the face. Let us get to know more about Botox.
How it works: Botox can be used for a variety of purposes and ailments that cause muscular conditions and problems. Botox helps in paralyzing the muscles on a temporary basis so that the wrinkles can be removed cosmetically and the onset of further wrinkles can be prevented. It does so by blocking the signals that come from the nerves to the muscles. When this happen, the muscles that have been injected cannot contract and turn into wrinkles with the onset of age. These muscle contractions usually softens the skin and by causing them to relax. The lines that are a result of this action can be seen on the forehead, and other areas of the face in the form of crow’s feet and frown lines.
The Procedure: The administration of Botox is done with the help of a fine needle injection. Generally, the patient does not require any anaesthesia during the process. The needle is inserted to specific muscles. The procedure usually gives rise to minor discomfort. The effects can be seen at least a week after the procedure has been conducted.
Medication: For any pain and discomfort that comes as a result of the procedure, one can take pain killers like aspirin as well as anti-inflammatory medicines that can help in reducing any inflammation which may come as a side effect of the injection. The anti-inflammatory medication can also protect the skin from any kind of bruising.
Side Effects: While temporary bruising may be seen in some cases, one can also experience headaches that may last for a day or two after the procedure. Droopy eyelids may also be experienced by some patients, which usually clear up in three to four weeks. One should not rub the area where Botox has been administered for at least 12 hours, to avoid excessive bruising and inflammation. Also, one should lie down for a few hours after the procedure to give the skin some rest.
Candidates: Anyone who is pregnant or suffering from a neurological condition should not go in for this procedure. The effect of the injection lasts for about six months after which the muscle action returns. Around this time, the injection will have to be administered again in the affected areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.