Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin S. PowaleYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years and having white hair. What measures do I take to reduce my white hairs? Please suggest me.
Hello, Kindly advise how to reduce my fat in stomach. Also I would lkie to know diet on daily basis and regular exercise.
I am Bikram pramanik. I am 19 years old. And I want to stop masturbation. I tried it so mich to stop it but I failed Please give some medicine to stop it.
There is a fungal infection in my face. Doctor gave me itaspor 500 after eating that one there is no fungal infection but the skin is becoming more dry and darker because of dead cells. He also gave me antoxid but it did not work so please help me.
I have got a very bad ulcer in my mouth on my lips and tongue. May I know how can I get rid of the pain as soon as possible. I tried antibiotics. But the pain is gain more and more.
Hello 26 male, abhi kuch Dino se main apne left side anus per lumps feel karaha hu no pain no bleeding. Gas bubbles jaisa, one years back bhi Asia kuch tha lekin tab automatically cure hogya tha abi 3 bubbles hai. Wash room use karta hu tabhi lumps form hote hai kuch der me normal hojata hai. Daily 1 ya 2 times wash room jatahu. Feeling so embarrassing kisi se share nahi karskta. Daar lagraha hai kahi ye pilles jaisa to nahi? Ye Kaise khatam hogya? Please suggest me main kiya kartu?
Hi I am 17 male very sportive person but gained 12-15 kg during my boards. I have started swimming and gyming but don't control my diet and don't have a diet plan. If it will be in front of me, i'll strictly follow. So I am finding a dietitian. Help me
Am 18, me and my boyfriend had sex and I lost my virginity on that day 2nd September 3 days after my period ended, while wearing condom we put it inside out and then again in correct way and condom had cum on it then, and we had sex. Will I get pregnant?
I have severe menstrual cramps on my first day of the cycle. It is so severe that I feel nauseous What is the reason behind it and what can I do to cure it? Any natural way,
All Ayurvedic treatments have their roots in hundreds of years of research and thus are extensive. The philosophy followed by these treatments is that every human being in governed by three doshas of forces - vata (air), pitta (fire) and kapha (earth). Depending on the force that is in highest proportion in an individual, all his psychological and physical attributes are determined. Hair loss is attributed to the pitta dosha which is concentrates on metabolism and digestion. The various methods to treat premature loss of hair, according to Ayurvedic principles are:
- Balancing the pitta dosha: Pitta dosha can be managed by eating less salty, fried and spicy food, consuming limited amount of alcohol, coffee and meat and reducing smoking habits. Certain herbs can curb excess pitta like shatavari or asparagus and bitter vegetables.
- Ayurvedic oil and shampoo: An effective remedy is oil made by boiling a cup of neem (margosa) leaves in 4 cups of water. The mixture is then strained and stored. If applied at night and rinsed off in the morning, hair loss can be prevented and your hair gets healthier. An Ayurvedic shampoo can be made at home by preparing a mixture of methi (fenugreek), green bean (mung dal), soapberries, lemon juice and curry leaves which need to grinded well together before applying on the scalp.
- Ayurvedic diet plan: Ayurveda believes that a well-balanced diet is the preventive measure to most ailments, including hair loss. Consuming vegetables with high protein and iron content like cauliflower, kale, pumpkin leaves, spinach, salsify, lentils, beet greens, string beans, dandelion greens, raisins, soybeans etc. proves to be helpful in this regard. This diet can also help to combat systemic diseases like alopecia which may causes loss of hair and sizeable bald spots.
- Ayurvedic medicines: Four ayurvedic medicines are used extensively for the purpose of combatting hair loss. These are Thikthakam Kashayam, Thikthakam Grisham (regulates metabolism), Chyavana Prasam and Narasimha Rasayanam, which improves the strength and quality of hair).
- Combating other problems that cause hair loss: Using herbs like Brahmi (to manage stress), Shilajita and Jatamansi (for thyroid imbalance), cardamom (for chronic problems) and ashwagandha (for immune system disorders) can indirectly help when hair loss is a symptom or side effect of another disease.