Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nithin H.JagthapYour feedback matters!
I having left side chest pain while breathing. Same time it like I am going to die. On 6 feb 2016, I felt some kind of sensation in my body exactly where I having pain now. And its kept on coming for 3 days and I was admit in hospital on those 3 days. They told me it" I was having just an over tension attack you just take these vitamins and gusto pills" but I was not well until I consult to a psychiatrist. She told me" you just having an anxiety problem because of depression" and gave me pills to have for indefinite time means she told me to have those pill for 8-9 months or may b more. So started her pill and it was working very nicely after having those pill I feel comfortable. I thought she was my lord she save my soul but after one month again I had that attack but this time my mind was in control but my body was like I am loosing myself and I run to hospital they told me to relax and they inject me a gusto injection. But I wasn't relaxed and came back to home my body still in feeling those sensation and after 4 hour it stop. Then I went to a cardiologist specialist he told me you don't have any heart related problem you just have" Minor Effectiveness disorder" He gave one blood press controlling pill and one" TRYPTOMER 10mg" and it's working but like as my psychiatrist pills. Now I having that pill at night My cardiologist told me to have that pill every morning and evening but I am taking it only at night. But at every evening I feel like mind is not working my eyes see things bigger and disabled to concentrate on any thing until I have my dinner and that pill. Now from 3-4 days I also having chest pain on left side where I had those sensations. Please what's the problem or disease I have.
Nind nahi aati hai raat 2 baje nind padta hai aur subah 6 baje khul jati hai uske baad nind nahi aati. Aur jitne der ki nind hoti hai usme bhi 10 baar aankh khul jati hai.
A neck strain and sprain is not a serious injury. However, they can still cause significant dysfunction and pain.
Causes of Neck Strain
The anatomy of the cervical spine is such that it not only houses, but also protects the spinal cord. Along with this it supports the head and allows it for mobility and motion. But this area, which allows the spine to be flexible can also leave it vulnerable for injury.
Triggers for the onset of neck muscle strain can be:
- Too much time spent in an uncomfortable position, such as humping over the steering wheel while driving, bending over the computer monitor, talking on the phone while placing it in the crook of the neck.
- Sleeping on a very high or too firm pillow can lead to an uncomfortable position of the head thus leading to the strain of the neck
- Carrying heavy objects on one side of the body
- Any trauma that might have impacted the neck, such as an accident, whiplash or a fall that might have had a head landing
Most events of a neck muscle strain or the soft tissue sprain, such as the tendons and ligaments lead to stiff neck along with pain in shoulders. There is also pain and difficulty in moving the neck or head.
Neck muscle strain remedies
Minor strains in the tendons, ligaments and muscles of the neck usually heal within a day or two. But till the symptoms subside, there are a few self care remedies that are effective in reducing the stiffness and pain. These are:
- Application of cold or ice packs: The cold reduces the inflammation, which in turn allows the strain to heal. This ice pack should be applied for 20 minutes interval in the first 24 hours.
- Application of heat: Heat helps in bringing the nutrient rich blood to the affected area in order to stimulate a healing response. Moist heat as well as heat from a hot shower or bath can be used. Some people might find relief from applying heat wraps such as thermacare.
- Over-the-counter or OTC medications: Anti-inflammatory medication, such as naproxen and ibuprofen reduces inflammation, thereby leading to the reduction in pain. Pain relieving medicines such as acetaminophen can also be taken as this reduces the perception of pain.
- Massage of the affected area: A gentle massage in the affected area helps in stimulating the blood flow of the area which in turn helps in a quick healing.