Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NishkariYour feedback matters!
My father is having problem of frequent Urination. He is not having any other disease or disorder. Please Suggest any specific ayurvedic medicine for it. Thanks.
Recently I'm suffering from UTI so i cant do any exercise. Please tell me the easy ways for reducing weight please.
Can l take seven seas cod liver oil capsules which are rich source of vitamin D if l am suffering from allergic rhinitis for long. As have heard that vitamin D improves immunity and resistance to disease.
Hello I am vivek and I am 14 years old and I am having ringworms and fungal infections on my legs. Please help me out.
On 19 November I sex with a girl means insertion of my penis. At time her vagina was wet and I inject my penis and doing front backward movement. After 3 mins we later realized and stopped. And I went to washroom and doing hand job and flush out. But now she didn't get menses, actually her menstrual cycle ends on 16 November. I'm afraid of any precum is released in her vagina? On 30 November she took a pregnancy test it shows negative. I'm fear about her. Is there any chances of pregnancy.?
He has a habit of masturbate without using hand by lying backward on the floor, he need help to control his dezire and he wants to forget this things but he can't. Please give me suggestions how he remove this bad habit and recover his health.
I am 33 years female and I am having scalp psoriasis for one year now. Did some ayurvedic treatment but it hasn't cured and now have silvery scales on scalp. Please advise how to get cured without using steroid creams.
Earlier I have nightfall after a month. It is occur 2 time . But now since 2 day ago I hv nightfall daily. Can you suggest me this how to get rid of this? . I Feel weakness after this and I become too thin.
Hello doctor my exposure was 2 years back I did tridot and immunoassay screening test all came negative after 1 year is it conclusive or I should go for another test.
Hello sir/madam, My sister will get suffering frequently from low blood pressure. And tried a lot of tablets of both chemical and homeopathy. When she eat tablets and vomits in few minutes. Help us how to control the low blood pressure ?
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.