Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala PintoYour feedback matters!
Hii.Im 18 i am suffering from over bleading. My weight is 49. suffer every month with this problem it takes 35-40 days to stop bleeding. Please suggets me why this happens and what precautions should i take to over come this problem ?
M 22 years old. I am facing some kind of pain in vagina sometimes. Is it normal or any kind of serious problem Please help.
Do u know why we fall ill ?
- Nowadays whenever we go to doctor doctor tells us that u r having itis, like pharyngitis-inflammation of pharynx
- Meningitis-inflammation of meningis
- Bronchitis- inflammation of lungs
- Arthritis- inflammation of joints
- And so on.
- Have u ever thought of how does this itis or illness occurs in our body.
- Inflammation is due to free radicals in our body .
- Free radicals are by product of oxidation, which is very important part of our metabolism.
- These free radicals make our cells weaker by taking electrons from them.
- Now how to treat or get rid of this condition
- For this our body needs ANTIOXIDANTS.
- These antioxidants reduce free radicals in body and thus deacrease inflammation.
How to get ANTIOXIDANTS?
Antioxidants are available in variety of food like fresh fruits and vegetables
And certain Ayurvedic herbs like
But due to lifestyle changes -
we can't get required ANTIOXIDANTS in our food .Hence , MAXORAC -a complete antioxidants formula to stay healthy and avoid illness.
I'm 25yrs female having polycystic ovary, oily skin, hair fall problem, backache and for the past 10months my weight has increased. Height is 5'2" and my weight is 60kg. Please suggest me what to do regarding this problem.
I am 28 years female. I Am 26 weeks pregnant. Right fetal kidney is mildly hyper echoic in comparison to left kidney (right size 20. 5 mm in length left 24 mm) Renal pelvis presently are-right 4 mm, left 4.3 mm (showing reduction). It is a serious issue or it is normal please reply.
Im 22 years old and I have a problem with irregular periods. My intake is healthy only. But im having this problem often. My weight is 62. Im over weight. I can not do any exercise since im busy. Can you please guide me.
I am a 17 yrs girl. I m suffering from polycystic disease. I am taking treatment from the age of 14-15. I have changed 5 gynecologist as no result was shown. Now I am frustrated from taking medicines so I have stopped taking medicines. Please suggest me the best gynecologist. And due to this disease I get stomachache, irregular periods, vomiting and frustration. Please tell me how long this disease will eat me up?
I have a problem of dark hot flashes of menstrual prior to the actual menstrual period date. For instance, if I get periods on 10th of this month, I get that flash traces a week before. Is it normal or due to some deficiency? Please suggest.
It has been 40 Days since my last periods. I worried if I am pregnant! As we dont plan a baby yet? Kindly help.
Though ovarian cysts can be well-treated with surgeries but not all surgeries are good for operating them. Thus, you have to choose the safest option that can help you to avoid adverse impacts after surgery.
Laparoscopic method is the approved surgical method that can operate ovarian cysts in the best possible manner. This treatment is completely painless, and thus you will not suffer at all while conducting the concerned method.
What is the best surgical method for ovarian cysts?
If you are looking for the best surgical method that can treat ovarian cysts, then nothing can be a better option other than laparoscopic surgery. There are many potential benefits of this surgical treatment for which it is more preferred in comparison to the traditional surgeries.
- Improved treatment: This treatment is quite an advanced treatment, which is not invasive and moreover, the count of side-effects is quite lower. Modernized surgical equipments are used in this regard so that ovarian cysts can be removed with great ease and convenience. Moreover, the chances of medical malpractices or errors can be completely eliminated, and thus the patients remain safe.
- Needs short tenure: This treatment does not take a long time, and rather it can be completed within a short time. You do not have to stay at the hospital for long rather can get discharged on the same day treatment takes place. Thus, you can save a lot of medical expenses.
- Reduction in sufferings caused due to surgery: Sufferings due to surgery can be reduced or completely eliminated to a great extent, and this is one of the leading reasons why this treatment is preferred for removing ovarian cysts. You will not face any painful sensation and on the other hand, the trouble of blood transfusion is also avoided in this case.
- No exposure to contaminants: Internal organs will be protected against different kinds of contaminants by implementing laparoscopic surgery. If the organs get contaminated, then the possibility of postoperative infections will rise. Infectious diseases are very much dreadful.
- Small incision-size: Incision size is quite small, and this is really quite beneficial in preventing different unwanted symptoms like pain, excessive bleeding and others. You do not have to take strong medications for getting rid of post-surgery symptoms. Scar tissues often get affected by infectious diseases, but in this case, it does not happen, and thus you will remain completely safe and secured.