Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Niraj Jain
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Niraj JainYour feedback matters!
I am 8 months pregnant. My heart is beating very fast. And I am feeling breathlessness. All my body is shivering. This is happening daily. Please suggest what should I do.
I am a 19 years old boy, I use to have headache almost every day since months. Few months back I suffered from migraine but I overcame tht in 6 months but again I feel headache heavier than that. What should I do?
I am having a problem of not feeling well means not good. Have checked my b.p. And even consult a cardiologist and found my self normal even consult psychiatrist even he said I am normal. But my uneasy feeling has still not gone and I am having still high b.p. I even have migraine problem which I havnt treated for. Can these be a reason of this. If not please suggest a correct dr.
I'm taking depression, anxiety and insomnia alopathic Medicine right now from aims hospital since 2013. I want to stop alopathic Medicine because they are not working properly in my condition and want to treat me frm ayurvedic Medicine. Is any way to cure me. I'm feeling multiple symptoms like not see clearly frm eyes, tightness on the left side upper head, Nervousness ,restlessness, fear, not interest to do my duties, Duty to be difficult, keep thought's always in mind, impaired memory ,Anger, mind want alcohol and smoking consumption. I'm taking alcohol and smoking occasionally. Now I'm quieting alcohol and smoking but problem. Still. Life not feel happy to be living. Etc.what should I do. Please help me. Can ayurvedic work without taking alopathic Medicine and how to stop alopathic Medicine. What I do? Help me out.
I am taking rivotril 0.25 mg half for insomnia at night. I want to start trika 0.25 half as I think it is safe. Even my doctor thinks. For long term use. So shall I start immediately or after two three days. Will trika suit me.
The point of doing a work out is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well-balanced work out. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve well-paced warm up sessions with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose, ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a work out? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumb bell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual work out that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do the animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!