Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Anemia
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh TayadeYour feedback matters!
I am 52 years old. I am a male. I am a diabetic patient also I have high pressure. So after how much interval of days I should check my pressure?
My husband 46 years of age having diabetes since 13 years. He is been diagnosed with diabetic retinopathy 2nd stage. Will he loose vision. I am scared. Please Advice.
Sir I have sugar so please tell me what eating sweet day to day I like to eat sweet please tell me sir.
I have mistakenly given thyronorm 50 mcg tablet to my 7 months old baby in his formula milk I thought its was his calcium medicine as it has a similar bottle please suggest is it going to harm my baby. Please help.
I am 61 having diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Im under medication for both. Meanwhile, my sexual potency have been sliding down since 2010 that is at 55 years of age. I have consulted at least 3 doctors in Delhi and chennai but the outcome was not satisfactory. Kindly suggest what course of treatment or help should be soaked.
My wife (41 yrs) suffering from thyroid disorder. Recently her TSH dignost 73 and HB 9.7 We have consulted doctor for thyroid. Doctor have increased her eltroxin. But she is suffering from physical weakness badly, specially in morning, please please help Thanks.
I have checked my thyroid last month. It was 6.25. I am worried. What are the result of this disease?
I have uric acid problem. Kindly advise what food to avoid and what food to take in this condition? Please tell me.
My age is 30 and I got high blood sugar, I am taking metformin 1gm daily but no improvement its almost 210 in morning empty stomach but pp is about 180 what to do?
I am 48 year male with the diabtic family history. I am 82 kg with 175mm height. I am fit and play badminton in morning. Take alcohal moderate amount 4 days and smoke after drink 2 approx. My fasting come 126 and after 2 hours from food it is 168. Kindly advice.
I am 35 old male. I had. diabetic 2. Lost 5 years. It normal in 4 years. My question is we cannot do sex more than 3 minutes. So which tablet suitable for me. Viagra, penegra. Or manforce. 50mg or100 mg. For long time. And also my wife is age 27. She asks she wants ladies Viagra. It any tablet is their in market for ladies.
I am a diabetic patient. Can I take my PPBS under my medication (glibenclamide) or should I skip the medication for the test day.
Infertility is an increasing problem in contemporary times. More and more women and men are detected with infertility and opt for artificial and medical procedures to conceive a child. However, even today it is seen that the numbers of infertile women are more in comparison to infertile men. There are several reasons why infertility develops in women. Some of the major causes of infertility in women are discussed below.
- Ovulation disorder: There are several reasons as to why a woman may experience irregular menstrual cycles. Some of them are high-stress levels, weight balance issues, late marriages and the like. But in these cases, the underlying cause is absence or scanty ovulation. Thus, if you experience slight irregularity in your monthly cycles, it is best to consult a doctor and get evaluated. It is best to keep weight in normal range and reduce stress.
- Blocked fallopian tubes: These tubes are channels, which connect the ovary ( which produces eggs called ova ) and the uterus. During normal conception, the sperms travel from the vagina into the uterus and then reach the fallopian tubes in which the ovum is available after ovulation. At times, these fallopian tubes get blocked which results in the inability of the sperms to reach the egg. This leads to infertility. Blocked fallopian tubes can be treated and if you are diagnosed with the issue, it is best to start the treatment as early as possible.
- Endometriosis: This condition develops when the endometrial lining of the uterus is found abnormally spread in the pelvis over ovaries, and other organs. Due to this “ectopic” endometrium, in women with endometriosis, the periodic bleeding is also accompanied by bleeding from these abnormal sites, and this causes the pelvic organs to malfunction and get stuck to each other. Women who have endometriosis have severe dysmenorrhea ( periodic pain), dyspareunia (pain during sex) and constant tummy aches, chocolate cysts in ovaries, and infertility. This condition also needs urgent treatment otherwise, the stuck organs make infertility treatment difficult.
- Unhealthy eggs: The health of the egg is determined by factors such as hormonal levels, low or high-stress levels, anger and anxiety levels, environmental factors, hormone production in the body and the like. Thus, any of the said factors might affect the health of the egg produced and make it unhealthy in nature. Unhealthy eggs would render the woman infertile in the long run.
Thus, these are some of the causes of infertility in women. In case you are having trouble in conceiving, it is advisable to opt for a thorough check up by your gynecologist. Sometimes you may be required to take help of artificial reproductive technologies like IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination) and IVF (In Vitro Fertilitsation).
If you are reading this, you are amongst the many who are suffering personally or trying to help another overcome the burden of this silent, epidemic killer of modern era.
Statistics given by International Diabetic Federation declares 415 million diabetics today and an estimate of 642 million diabetics by 2040 world-wide. Picking up older records, WHO has published that “the number of people with diabetes has risen from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014. The global prevalence of diabetes among adults over 18 years of age has risen from 4.7% in 1980 to 8.5% in 2014. Diabetes prevalence has been rising more rapidly in middle- and low-income countries”
This clearly indicates that actually, in-spite of all the miracle medicines and dietary restrictions put on Diabetics; the prevalence continues and the numbers are still growing. Where are we going wrong?? What are we doing less to curtail this epidemic??
Ayurveda, the “Science of life” has a different way of looking at the patient. Rather than treat his/her symptoms, the Ayurvedacharys will try to evaluate the triggers of the disorder or disease and correct them, with natural products are used traditionally, sometimes with the help of natural herbs, potentized with different processes making them into medicines.
Let us evaluate the triggers: According to Ayurveda, the trigger and body response determines (early diabetes) Prameha; and if not kept under control, can lead to Madhumeha (Diabetes Melitus). The classifications are based on the variations or mismanagement of Vata, Pitta, or Kapha- the 3 major humors of the body. The mismanagement a result of lifestyle, stress, age, toxicity and poor immunity.
So what happens when a person is declared diabetic?
The body functions on the foods consumed, the nutrition derived and the ease with which it is transformed into the correct form of energy required for the cells, tissues, organs and different metabolic processes of the body. THIS FUEL IS GLUCOSE-SUGAR. So sugar is an essential component in every activity in the body. Insulin (produced by pancreas under mental/brain stimulus) triggers the process of activating cellular function to absorb this glucose fuel to be converted into energy in the presence of pancreas hormone – insulin.
Diabetes condition prevails when the inherent normal process of (sugar) glucose to energy cycle is disrupted either because there is a problem in insulin quality and quantity or the cells resist absorbing insulin. If this conversion system is disturbed or not available for balanced cellular function and maintenance, “catabolism” or breakdown of protein synthesis leads to muscle loss, energy loss, accumulation of internal toxins. Incorrect kind of insulin leads to incorrect kind of cellular fuel. The cellular chemical factory, the “Mitochondria” and ATP (energy molecule) are affected leading to excess toxin build up.
The build-up of these acidic toxins including Ketoacidosis (acids from breakdown of fats as alternate fuel), become the trigger for the various symptoms of diabetes that includes weakness, loss of weight, inflammation, skin reactions/darkening, inability to recover from injury, eventual loss of internal recovery and rejuvenation.
All these are supported or triggered by hormones that greatly depend on the mental stimulus. And mental stimulus is a STRESS response. Stress to mental thoughts, stress to digest proper food, stress to protect from incorrect lifestyle habits, stress to combat self-inflicted (alcohol and tobacco) and external pollution, stress of competition, stress of emotional burdens, stress of forced im-mobility (sedentary life).
Unfortunately, by the time a person is declared diabetic, the derogatory response within the body has set in and cannot be reversed….. but… it can be kept under control and the symptoms can be reversed.
Techniques that will work for controlling Diabetes:
- Change of lifestyle: these include stress management techniques that are designed to evaluate the trigger and help patient slowly and surely make changes in MIND- BODY together.
- Remove or reduce the pollutions in and around the person. Detoxification is of paramount importance and building the immunity to fight disorder. This can be achieved with natural detox systems. Chemical/drug based detox will create a different kind of toxicity in the body. Detox is ideally achieved by cleaning the digestive track first, and then detox of the blood, other body fluids with proper diet.
- Build immunity with Mind control, food control and natural foods that are designed in nature to improve immunity responses.
- Consume the sugar-glucose in the body with adequate physical exercise.
- Proper rest; as he body rejuvenated when in deep sleep.
- Ideal food intake should comprise of natural, fresh and local foods to nurture the body and help maintain the genetically/customary natural food to fuel, and improve detoxification cycles.
- NO FOOD IS GOOD OR BAD: ALL DEPENDS ON HOW WELL YOU CAN DIGEST, CONVERT FOOD-FUEL AND ELIMINATE TOXINS
And most important
- Change Mind, Emotional and thinking patterns to POSITIVE thinking and continuous mental peace.
Ayurveda and Yoga are the best options to achieve all these. These respect balance and harmony, as they follow natural science; uses the natural harmony of Nature to heal and the treatment is based on the personal needs of the patient.
In modern times, based on statistical data from the world, it is not medicines that will make a change, but the manner in which we can deal with the pressures of modern lifestyle, mind patterns and internal immunity that will save us from the vagaries of epidemics like diabetes.
Integrating various healthcare facilities like Aahar (foods we consume: diet and thoughts we think); Viihar (lifestyle: our habits and ideologies); Vichar (mental responses and immunity powers to changes); Vyayama (adequate flexibility and health of physical body) and Aaushadhi (medicines as are required, both in type/quality and quantity).
Consult your Ayurvedic doctor to plan the best combination of treatment for you: both, to prevent diabetes and to help overcome the vagaries of diabetes.