Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navimumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh M BanthiaYour feedback matters!
Iam 18 years old boy my penis size is very small. I daily masturbating with 2 times. If you had any problem.
My first pregnancy terminated at 8 month due to leakage of amniotic fluid. Then I developed a 28mm solid cyst in left ovary. All r saying that this cyst will not cause any harm. My menses began irregular. I went many gyno. But no one proved beneficial. I also developed thyrodism but now it is 2.5. I want to be pregnant but unable to conceive. Now my menses r almost normal except sometimes blood clots appears. I M taking 50 mg thyroxine daily. My questions are. Q1. Is thyrodism causing infertility? Q2. Is cyst harmful? Q3. What can I do to conceive? Q4. Is cyst caused thyrodism?
I get pains in lower back and in my right testis, And I get wet dreams, And sometime I get it for continue for 2 to 3 days. What to do, Am 21 aged. Give me sme solutions for not getting pains and wet dreams.
I have some red rashes on my chest only. And sometimes it cause itching. Within days it becomes clear but after sometime it appears again.
I have paraPhimosis. I want to get surgery. But several questions are there in my mind LIKE:- 1) HOW much time it requires for the surgery. 2) Do I have to be hospitalised? 3) How many days I will not be able to work (office). 4) Will my sex life got compromised initially & of yes how many days. 5) And finally what will be the cost. I am from Guwahati Assam India.
I am masturbating seems from 13 years. Now I am 25 years daily twice I masturbate regularly I wn't get sleep if I wn't do I became vry thin an even my penis is 4 inches now and its very very thin. When I masturbate I get spam only half of a small tea spoon. I am going to marry in the month of december I am worried alot how will be my sex life. I cn't do sex my wife will be not satisfy with me. And their will be no pleasure in our life etc. I am worried alot please suggest me with the best answer itz my humble request.
I sometimes have a severe headache along with nausea and tendency to vomit .Moreover my eyesight gets unclear. Should I consult a neurologist or can it also be because of eyesight?
Before 2 months ago when I go to Arunachal Pradesh there are so many ice still and also spend 4 months there then l was illness, when I forcelly breath my right side chest started pain, so pls suggest me what can I do.
I have my blood sugar level 135 to 180 in the morning before breakfast and 95 to 125 before dinner what to do recently under gone for angioplasty on 29 march 15.
Am having a stomach pain from last few days. Sometime I feel chest pain. I gaveup tabacoo since one month. What should I do now. Can you help me out of these doctor?
I am a 22 year old male. I met with an accident 2 months ago. I broke my forearm in two pieces. Both my radius and ulna bone were completely broken. My hand undergone ORIF surgery and my arm was put in a cast for 6 weeks. Its been 2 weeks since I removed the cast and I have difficulty in moving my wrist. Its looking very stiff even though its my forearm that was broken. My doctor suggested me some exercises but its still very painful and hard to do them. Can you help me to resolve this issue.
I am 21 years old and I want to know that what are symptoms of flu at this age please tell me in detail. T.
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
What are the early symptoms of AIDS and what are the means to detect it and how can we differentiate it from other disease.
Hi Doctors, Please help me I'm 18 weeks pregnant & suffering from soar throat for past 4 days with headache with temperature 98-99 I'm really scared my tummy feels cold some time please help me please.
There is one red patch on left side of my left foot. Every year it comes remains 5-6 days and goes of its own. During that time it there is a lot of itching and is unbearable. I have tried many ointments earlier. Pls suggest what should I do? Thanks.
Firstly try to quit smoking. ..
Drink enough water. Doctors and health experts always tell you to drink more water to help you manage all sorts of health conditions, from allergies to trying to lose weight. It turns out that drinking six to eight glasses of water a day is helpful in relieving smoker’s cough too because it thins out the mucus in your lungs and throat.
Gargling with warm salt water can provide some comfort to an irritated throat.
Just add honey. Adding a little honey to your tea or just consuming a teaspoon full of it plain can really soothe your throat – and it tastes good, too.
Suck on throat lozenges. Traditional cough drops may reduce some of the irritation that leads to coughing, but any hard lozenge you need to suck on will have the same benefits. Vitamin C lozenges can provide the same relief to your throat but have the added bonus of vitamins that can boost your immune system.
Put eucalyptus vapor in your room. Whether you steam eucalyptus or mint leaves over boiling water or put a humidifier in your room with a eucalyptus based liquid like Vicks, these minty vapors can naturally help you breathe better for a while.
Sleep with your head slightly elevated. Prop up your head on a couple pillows while you sleep to minimize the mucus drainage into your throat that leads to coughing.
Eat right and exercise, too. These steps are an essential part of every healthy lifestyle. Just because you smoke doesn’t mean you have to give up on the rest of your health.