Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. NikamYour feedback matters!
From past 2 years I am suffering from kidney pain. I have consulted specialist but till now I didn't get any solution. What kind of medicines should be taken in savior pain times.
I have a disease of heart prblm, diabetes, TB, vey high uric acid. Which diet should be taken for health recovery? please advise me.
I m 26 yrs. I got a minor crack in my rt. Hand little figure 5 months ago due to an accident. I got it plastered but now I have problem in bending my figure. I have done a lot of exercise as per doctor's advice since last 2 months but of vain. What should I do now?
1. How to decrease my belly? 2. Having Gas Problem since last 3 weeks just after I started going Gym. 3. Can you suggest a good diet schedule for good physic? My Current diet - Morning: 250gm milk+2 chapati + 2 eggs Noon: 4chapati + 1/3plate rice + dal + green veg Eve: 50-150cal intake Night: 5chapati + 1 plate vegetable No regular cigarettes or alcohol.
Hello doctor, I have suffering from mouth problem from 3-4 years more bleeding please any suggestions.
Sir I m a diabetic patient since last 30 years. I m insulin dependent. My age is 44 yrs. Is there any sure medicine that I can take and get rid of my insulin injections atleast for one time a day as I take insulin twice daily.
I am 32 year old male. Till my mid 20s I experienced frequent erection on arousal with an emission of a sweet scent. But now erection is less and does not last long and there is no sweet smell. Please explain whether the sweet scent indicates the quality of semen.
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when the menstruation ceases, bringing an end to a woman's childbearing years. There are a number of symptoms that mark this stage, including hot flashes, which are very commonly experienced in such cases. Hot flashes are like a feeling of a red hot flush that may wash over the body and lead to excessive sweating. It occurs in the blood vessels that are closest to the surface of the skin. Yet, menopause is not the only reason why one may experience these hot flashes.
Here are some of the reasons that may trigger these hot flashes:
1. Carcinoid syndrome: This is a disease that may cause hot flashes as a symptom. In this condition, a tumour will usually release varied chemicals into the body, which can create varied symptoms that seem like hot flashes.
2. Hyperthyroidism: Overheating of the body and the system from within is something that many patients suffering from hyperthyroidism may experience. This usually happens when the thyroid glands end up producing too much of the thyroid hormone that brings about many symptoms ranging from depression to weight loss and even hot flashes. In hyperthyroidism, the body goes into a hyper mode, which usually leads to overheating of the same. This gives rise to frequent and often severe hot flashes.
3. Hormonal changes: There are many hormonal changes that may affect various men and women from time to time. A drop in the level of the estrogen hormone is something that many women go through on a regular basis. This may happen due to pregnancy as well. Also, this condition usually brings about symptoms like hot flashes.
4. Eating disorders: The way we eat and nurture our body is the way the body reacts. When there is a case of an eating disorder like dyslexia or bulimia, it may lead to varied symptoms, including hot flashes. This is due to the fact that the body's hormonal levels as well as the nutritional level plunge to an all-time low. In many such cases, hot flashes are the body's way of demanding better nutrition. These disorders can also give rise to related conditions like the hypothalamus disorder.
5. Hypothalamus disorder: Hypothalamus disorder may also cause hot flashes. This is a condition that is caused due to poor eating habits. This disorder is characterised by a major drop in one's nutrition levels and also leads to many hormonal changes. These changes often lead to symptoms like hot flashes and other related complications.