Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nehal Dhatta Maikar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Nehal Dhatta MaikarYour feedback matters!
I am 40 year old and a working lady. Since a few times now I have severe back pain and during sleep often my left arm specially the index and little finger becomes numb. I often have dizziness. I'm worried. Can you please suggest something and the cause for it?
Actually sir, I have a major problem in my leg*! I had multi operation iny leg because of I fell down from 4 floor so what should I do? I cannot walk properly! and there is so much of swelling in my leg.
I'm suffering from knee pain, age is 30 years, regularly it's not paining but when I am walking then it's paining, actually when its paining I can't handle that pain.
Hi, On 2nd may 2018 I had got patellar tendonitis introduced and now on today when I sit for long time with my legs bent I feel inflammation. Kindly tell me when will it reduce completely.
I am suffering calf pain last 3 years. I consult doctor neurologist he advise me some medicine gabapin Nt, pramipex 0.5 mg, Duzela 30 mg this medicine I have taken last 1b years but at present time get no relief here I consult another doctor he advise extra medicine Jocare Lc. I have taken Jocare Lc last 1 month. But no improvement. Some pathological test done recent Vit B12, CBC, Uric acid, LFT, RFT, CRP and Vitamin D all are normal. And my both legs colour Doppler n.
Sir I am 37 year old male. I have regular shoulder pain problem since last one month. What should I do?
I am 26 years old. I hurt my back a couple of months back, I used to workout and my weight used to be 80-85 and currently it's around 92. I've consulted a orthopaedic doctor. I need to lose weight fast but I cannot do weights and cardio combined. Advised against sit up, push ups etc too. How do I go about losing weight without hitting the gym?
I am 42 hrs old female and have pain in my ribs and finger joints when I wake up in the morning especially my right ring finger. What could be the cause. I suffer from hypothyroid and I am on/off medicines. Is there anything to worry?
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains.