Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Neha YamgarYour feedback matters!
Feeling problem in respiration. Also while breathing feeling heaviness in chest from yesterday evening only. Even though all heart medicine is being taken on time. Suggest home remedy if possible also.
I can not open my mount, just 1 inch I can open, can not eat spicy food and chilly. I have habit of gutkha and tobacco. Age 26, male.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I used to wear turban (please google if you don't know) and now I've lost a noticeable amount of hairs resulting in widening of my forehead. Moreover majority of hair fall is on the right side, making a Horizontal S shape of my hairs from front. It's not because of any lice or dandruff (never had any issue), I've some hairs that still grow on that area. I was wondering if there is any way to get those lost hairs back. I'm just 21 and would go for hair transplant if no medicine can cure it. Thanks in advance. :)
I have come to know that 2tsp powder of alsi (teesi) once daily with a glass of water for six months/one year or so can cure diabetes permanently. Is this a correct one feedback. Please confirm, if yes. Please suggest alternate herb (s) which can surely cure diabetes.
My wife is having cyst in right ovaries. So she is experiences heavy pains during MC. What should be done?
In Ayurveda, acne is known as YouvanaPidaka, where Youvana is youth and pidaka is skin eruption. Acne is related to both facial skin health and hormones and with Ayurvedic treatment; you can actually get rid of these.
Before you get treated for acne, you must know the causes of getting acne.
Causes of Acne:
According to Ayurveda, the following reasons may result in eruption of 'pidaka'.
- Too much intake of fried food that vitiates Pitta and Kapha.
- Using cosmetics that directly affect the facial skin.
- Waking until late night resulting in imbalance of bodily functions.
- Anxiety and stress that lead to imbalance in metabolism and release toxins.
- Changes that take place within the body during adolescence.
- Family history
All these may lead to over production of sebum that clogs the pores. Sometimes bacteria are also responsible for acne.
Hormonal imbalance is another cause that leads to acne on the face.
Treatment of Acne with Ayurveda:
There are certain things that can be followed at home so that you can keep your skin clean and clear.
- Wash your face thoroughly with Luke warm at least three to four times a day.
- Using herbs that are useful in detoxifying and blood purification. For instance, neem and turmeric have anti-bacterial effect that cleanses the area with acne and helps them heal quickly.
- Applying sandal wood or turmeric pastes that are complexion enhancer.
- Mind smoothening medicines and coolants.
- If there is hormonal imbalance, then get a therapy for balancing hormone.
There are different herbs that are useful for treating acne. They are
- Turmeric or haridra: it helps in reducing the oily nature of the skin and adds luster to the skin.
- Neem or Nimba that is well known for its blood purification properties.
- Berberis Aristata or daruharidra that helps in reducing the acne scars and helps to get a glow on the face.
- Hemidesmusindicus or sariva that is a good blood purifier.
- Sandal wood or chandan for treating the acne with a soothing effect.
- Red sandal wood or raktachandana that purifies the blood and improves the blood circulation.
- Nutmeg or jathiphala for reducing the scar marks of acne.
- Indian Gooseberry or amlaki that nourishes both skin and the blood.
- Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Ashoka that are well known for treating hormonal imbalance.
By adding these in your diet and stopping fried foods, you can see changes in the acne marks. However, still if you find that they are there, rush to an expert for better advice.
I have irrational bowel syndrome along with gas issue, acidity and lactose intolerance How can I find a improvement? What are the tips that I should follow for a better diet and happy digestion. Thank you.
Hi. Iam age 19years. Weight 65kgs. Recently I quit smoking habit. And going for gym I want to build my body with muscular. My coach is suggesting to me take pills and supplements. Using these supplements. Is there any side effects for my sex life.
My age is 21. Still now I don't have facial hair. Look like child. How to improve my facial hair fast and quick growing. Any remedies please.
My shoulder pains a lot after writing for long time, after writing exam paper it pains so much that I cannot even turn my neck to right. What can I do to stop it?
In last few days whenever I sleeps I seen lots of dreams. And that dreams contains no any meaningful things. I don't want these like of dreams. . Why this is happening to me.
Obesity is a condition associated with having too much fat or adipose tissue in the body. A person having a Body Mass Index of 30 or more is called obese.
If not treated in time, obesity can put you at risk for over 40 chronic medical conditions including, but not limited to High cholesterol, Type 2 diabetes, Heart disease, Gallstones, Hypertension, Sleep apnoea (shallow breathing when you sleep), Osteoarthritis, Respiratory problems, Certain cancers (colon, breast and endometrial).
Primary Causes of Obesity
When it comes to causes, there are several that directly or indirectly give rise to this health condition. Some of them are lack of physical activity, unhealthy eating habits and poor diet, family history, lack of sleep, use of certain medications.
Role of Homeopathy in Obesity Treatment
Homeopathy treats obesity with remedies for the different aspects of the condition prescribed on the basis of the causes, symptoms of obesity and patient’s disposition. Before arriving at the right remedies, a homeopath goes through your case history to ascertain whether you’re predisposed to this health condition. Factors like lifestyle and eating habits, along with other health conditions, are also taken into account for coming up with the right treatment plan.
How Does it Work?
The remedies that are prescribed to treat the condition work by regulating your body’s metabolic processes, and improving your digestive system. More specifically, while lowering your food intake they act on your digestion and absorption powers, so that there’s less fat build-up. At the same time, these remedies also help in reducing the effects that low food consumption may cause namely, fatigue and hyperacidity. Again, in contrast to conventional medicines that operate by inducing a feeling of full stomach or limit the absorption of nutrients, homeopathy remedies work by treating the symptoms responsible for weight gain by working on improving your metabolism.
What are the remedies offered by homeopathy?
For this health condition, homeopathy offers about 189 remedies that are tailor-made to suit your specific condition. A remedy for an obese child would be different from the one that has been prescribed for a menopausal woman. Likewise, there are specific homoeopathic remedies for obesity caused by hypothyroidism. A homeopath is the best person to guide you on the appropriate remedies specific to your case.
Homeopathy, as an alternative branch of medicine, provides you with a safe and holistic solution for removing excess fat from your body, consequently leading weight loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 20 years old and my name manasa I have pimple problems for below 5 years and I consult many doctors in my area but it will not decreasing please suggest me.
Lybrate | Dr. Shamik speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY