Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Navim M. PatelYour feedback matters!
I have suffering from side effect problem what is the problem of my bpdy health car but you please consult to a any doctor tell me sir.
A calorie is a calorie, regardless of when you eat it, and that what causes weight gain is simply eating more calories than you burn. This is the calorie in/calorie out theory of weight control.
Actually, it does not matter what time of day you eat. It is what and how much you eat and how much physical activity you do during the whole day that determines whether you gain, lose, or maintain your weight.
Still, there are good reasons to be cautious about eating at night. Try not eating after dinner (other than a small, calorie controlled snack) because it's just so easy to overdo it. People eat at night for a variety of reasons that often have little to do with hunger, from satisfying cravings to coping with boredom or stress. And after-dinner snacks tend not to be controlled. They often consist of large portions of high-calorie foods (like chips, cookies, chocolates), eaten while sitting in front of the television or computer. In this situation, it's all too easy to consume the entire bowl full, bag, carton, or container before you realize it. Besides those unnecessary extra calories, eating too close to bedtime can cause indigestion and sleeping problems.
There's nothing wrong with eating a light, healthy snack after dinner as long as you plan for it as part of your daily calories. To keep from overeating, pay attention to your food while eating, avoid eating in front of the TV or when using your mobile phone or computer and choose a portion-controlled snack. Some good options include milk, nuts, low-fat yogurt or fruit.
When you're trying to lose weight, eat regular meals and consume 90% of your calories before 8 p.m. The benefit of eating meals every three to four hours is it helps regulate your blood sugar and thus control hunger and cravings.
Doctor I have many problem, but main problem is it, I dont know what problem was. I am in trouble always, always think what to do, crying and dieting thinking. What should i do?
Hi its me krishna. I want ask a question about my wife. When we do sex she not get satisfaction what I do.
Having a mental problem can be very frightening and distressing. Person suffering from any kind of mental disorder may have a feeling that they are losing their mind, causing fear and sense of isolation. It is important to know that having a mental issue doesn't mean that you are going mad. There are various disorders and problems, which may arise relating to mental health. These problems can change the way you think and behave. Therefore, it is important to know what kind of disorder you are suffering from and what could be the reason behind it. The disorders are of different types and have different effects and symptoms.
Here are the different types of mental health problems:
- Anxiety disorders: People suffering from anxiety disorders are fearful while responding to certain objects and scenarios. Physical signs of panic and anxiety are present as well, which may include rapid sweating and rapid heartbeat. Treatment is required when a person cannot control his response and when his response is inappropriate. Anxiety disorder involves a general anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder and phobia.
- Mood disorders: These kinds of disorders are also known as affective disorders and the patients feel persistent feelings of depression and several periods of intense joy in a fluctuating manner. Depression, bipolar disorder and cyclothymic disorder are some common types of mood disorders.
- Psychotic disorders: In this kind of disorder, a patient experiences distorted awareness and thinking. Hallucinations or perceptions of unreal images or sounds and delusions are common symptoms of psychotic disorders. The most common psychotic disorder is schizophrenia.
- Eating disorders: Eating disorder incorporates extreme emotions, attitudes and abnormal behavior regarding food and weight. Common eating disorders include bulimia, anorexia nervosa and binge eating.
- Impulse control disorders: People with this kind of disorder usually work upon their impulse in an extreme way and cannot resist their impulse to carry out tasks, which may cause harm to them or to others. They include pyromania, kleptomania and compulsive gambling. Such people are likely to get addicted to drugs and alcohol and become deeply engrossed in these practices.
- Personality disorders: People affected by personality disorders possess extreme, inflexible traits in their personality, which cause distress to them and may cause problems in work, school and in social relationships. A person's thinking patterns and behavior change significantly from what is accepted by the society. Examples of personality disorders are antisocial personality disorder, paranoia and obsessive compulsive personality disorder.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder: People suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder or OCD suffer from constant fearful thoughts, which may affect the smooth functioning of everyday life. The patient gets obsessed with thoughts and performs some rituals, which are called compulsions.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder: Post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD is a condition, which develops after a person has experienced or witnessed a traumatic event and cannot get over the thoughts of that event. Long lasting fearful thoughts are experienced in the event and the patient may become numb emotionally.
There are many forms of mental health problems and mental illnesses. They all have different effects on the mind and some are quite serious. Effective treatment should be taken in case of mental-health problems.
Sir, I am suffering from headache for 9 months. Getup in the morning start pain & stay full day pain after sleeping relif. Every day the same condition for 9 months. No vomiting ,no nausea, no stomach problem. Good sleeping. NCCT is normal. Eye sight also fine. No weakness. All work doing when no headache. But this time no work when headache. After sleeping rest feeling. medicine take 1)- Betacap40 at morning after breakfast 2)-Migraze plus-10 at night before sleep 3)- Amitryn-50SR. But no relif 100% only 40% relif take this medicine. Sir, pls say my illness causes. Pls help me.
I don't eat any vegetables or vegetable curries I only eats fruit (only apple and grape) will this effect my health in future? Everyone says it will bring me many diseases and I am not able to those. I'm 16 year old.
Can I get abortion done at home? If yes, please suggest some ways for it. Is it safe? How can I confirm that abortion is done completely?
Hi. My baby is 67 days old. She cries lot in every night in the same time after 12 am and cries very hard till morning 5 am everyday. But morning she seems to be normal. Only every night same time she is crying lot. Please advise how to find if she is colic or not. Please advise what to to soothe her in night. Thank u.
I have skin problems. There are large pores around my both the cheeks. I'm 20 years old and I look much older than my age. Would you suggest any medication.
I am 21 years old male. The problem which I suffering is bad smell from my mouth. I met 2 dentists. But they couldn't cure my problem. Even then couldn't recognise what was my problem and how to cure. I have a body odour problem also. I think there is a relation between bad smell from mouth and body odour. After bathing, within 1 hr bad smell is coming from body at armpits. Similarly after brush of my teeth within 10 minutes bad smell is coming from mouth. Please give the solution for my problem.
I am sleeping every day before 9, I can not able to control my sleep. Thereby my time fo study getting reduced. Even in exam times I feels early sleep. please suggest me an idea to control my sleep..
I am 24 years old and I have developed high BP (140/100) and high cholesterol (220 with more LDL than required) problem, this is genetic (hereditary). I want to get rid of these without medication, what changes should I make in my lifestyle for the same. Please advise.
I am 18years old female I hav so many pimple marks in my face. I hav tried so many creams fr dis bt it nt reducing.
Pigmentation is a very common problem and both male as well female suffer due to this. The most important thing is, What causes Pigmentation? Causes of pigmentation are sunlight, allergy, kind of food we are eating and our living lifestyle. Hormonal changes even leads to pigmentation and majorily happens to female. The most important thing is that we should understand our body and pigments. A dermatologist doctor can help you in many ways. The changes which take place outside our skin gets reflected on our nails, skin and hair.
The problems which occur inside our body gets reflected on our body in form of pimples, pigmentation, change in skin colour, skin darkening. So, once we get to know what causes pigmentation, the same way we can see how we can treat with this problem. We have different types of treatment inside as well as outside human body. In Internal treatment, we give medicines, detox and hormonal treatment. External treatment includes lasers, beams. In some pigmentation, problem doesn’t get sorted out immediately, it takes time to recover. So, we should take action considering these factors and we should get our treatment on time so that good results can be seen.
If you want to know more about Pigmentation, you can contact me through Lybrate. My clinics are in Gurgaon, Khan Market aur Qutub Phase-1.