Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naved Patel
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Naved PatelYour feedback matters!
Can I eat some food or fast food on the treatment of root canal? Root canal treatment use full for stopping pain?
Hello, Mujhe 2 years se Plunging Ranula hai and it is increasing fastly under my throat and mouth. Maine bahot sare doctors se consult kiya hai par sabhi ek hi baat bol rahe hai ki mujhe operation se ranula nikalvana padege. But I am afraid ki operation se mere face me koi kharabi naa aa jaye. So please tell me is there any natural way to cure ranula?
My father-in-law is around 70 years old. He has generalized chronic periodontitis since around last 10 years. He complaints of severe pain in max right 3rd molar after accidental contact with mandibular teeth. Tooth has grade 1 mobility. Adjacent tooth is grossly decayed and has only a portion of cusp remaining. I haven't examined his mouth. He cannot undergo extraction due to his medical condition. He's on anticoagulants after angioplasty since last five years. The pain is sharp shooting in nature and lingers on several hours after onset. Please suggest me what would be best for him at the moment. I am a final year student of dentistry.
I have problem regarding my teeth. When I eat some cold item then sometime I felt pain in upper portion of my teeth. Some time it take bleeding. How can I solve this problem?
Who keep our teeth in good condition with brushing at all. And is the of our body smell, who keep it away.
Hi, My daughter fell in school while being pushed by fellow student, accidentally chipped her 2 front teeth. We took her to nearby dentist who suggested RCD, got it done. Now suggest if we should get the crown also done. She is just 9 yrs.
White patches on teeth are formed due to many reasons. There are many factors contributing to this. The appearance of the white patches is just like tiny white patches or spots randomly here and there on the teeth. They look odd and may give an impression of poor health and hygiene.
The causes of white patches on the teeth
White patches are formed on the teeth for the following common reasons:
- If the teeth are ill formed during development and more calcium is released than required during the development stages, then the excess calcium gets deposited on the teeth as the white patches. You may see them as spots which many be light in color or flashy white.
- Fluorosis is another common factor, which causes the white patches. This occurs in childhood. During the developing years, if the child's teeth get an excess supply of fluorides, then the white patches develop on the teeth.
- Mineral depletion is another cause for the white patches. This happens mostly for loss of calcium. If calcium is scarce, then the small white spots are developed on teeth, and the problem is referred to as hypocalcification.
- If you had been wearing braces for years, and didn't take care of teeth around the braces, then also white spots may develop when you take off the braces.
The various ways of treating the white spots
While the damage is done due to hypocalcification in developmental stages or due to excess fluorides in the developing years can't be reversed, but the appearance can definitely be taken care of. The management is done as follows:
- Tooth bleaching is an option. The bleach brings uniformity in the teeth color and therefore, conceals the discoloration.
- Air abrasion is another process where tiny crystal particles are blown towards the patches of calcium deposits, and this depletes the calcium. The removal of excess calcium brings a balance in teeth color.
- If there are dentures or gaps formed in the teeth after removal of calcium deposits, then a filling will be done to add to the portion to bring natural color balance and smoothness.
- Tooth capping and porcelain veneer can be added or crowned on tooth so that complete concealing is done of the white spots; this is done when in no other way the visible spots can be managed.
Prevention is better than cure and therefore, practicing dental hygiene and oral care is the best way to prevent the problem. Also a periodic dental checkup has to be done in every six months.