Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nasreen M. A. Shaikh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nasreen M. A. ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am feeling lot of pain in left side of my upper back and shoulder extending up to neck portion. Because of this I am feeling headache also. What can be the possible cause and remedy.
125gm horse radish
4 green lime juice
2 tablespoon honey
A pinch of cinnamon
Blenderized all together and drink daily.
Apart from this you need to increase your physical backup, and take multigrains, wheat germ and bran, flaxseed, pumpkin and melon seeds, lemon grass, wheat grass in combinations, boost your metabolism.
I am too short and thin for my age. How do I grow and become a little chubby? I am 17 and I am 5.3 feet tall.
What's the correct way of brushing teeth. Suggest me a video link so that I can gain even better knowledge on it. Thank you.
When I woke up this morning my right knee and right leg muscles paining so much I can't spread my right leg, Please someone explain what will be the cause and which doctor I have to visit.
Hi I a 26 years male. I am underweight want to gain weight my height is 5.5 and weight 50 kgs. please suggest. I always feel tired.
I want to increase my height. What are the ways to do it? I do yoga for it, is there any medicine for that. Please give me the name of medicine.
Hi myself prakruti and I am 27 years old, working as software engineer. I have been suffering from chronic neck pain since 3 years. When I went to doctor in the initial days of pain they gave me physiotherapy for a week or so but no use. Then I thought of not bothering about the pain and I just ignored but since a year the chronic had gone worse where it had slowly radiated all over the body and I could not even close the tap because of the joint pains in the fingers. Please suggest me best solution for my problem.
In order to know the benefits of abhangya, it is important to understand what exactly abhangya is. We do, at times, massage ourselves unconsciously. However, the practice of massaging oneself from head to toe with nice and warm oil lovingly is known as abhangya. According to Ayurveda, like being loved by another person, abhangya too provides individuals with a deep sense of stability. Ayurveda states that daily practice of abhangya helps in restoring the balance between the three doshas of our body - the pitta dosha, kapha dosha and vata dosha.
Ayurveda states that the individuals who practice this self massage technique regularly become vey less affected and even less subjected to accidental injuries. These individuals also tend to become charming and very less affected by age. Now that we have discussed a bit of what abhangya is, here is a list of the benefits that come with it.
- This self massage technique helps in nourishing the body and slowing down the ageing process considerably.
- This technique helps is bestowing individuals with good vision.
- This process helps in stimulating the internal body organs and increases and improves blood circulation. This results in lesser blood pressure and a healthier body.
- This technique helps in imparting a sort of firmness to the limbs and hands, thereby strengthening the body’s tolerance.
- This technique also benefits the skin. Well, the thing about our body is each organ in our body is interrelated with each other. So when any one organ starts working perfectly, everything else follows suit. It has been seen that this technique helps impart a sort of tone and vigour to the tissues of the body itself.
- Abhangya helps pacify the vata and the pitta doshas.
- If applied to the scalp, it helps in growing luxurious, soft, thick and really glossy hair.
- This is also said to reduce wrinkles on the face.
- When applied to the ears, stiffness of neck and jaw can be eased.
We have discussed how this practice benefits us, but here are some of the situations when we aren’t supposed to perform abhangya.
- During menstrual cycle
- During pregnancy
- In swollen or painful areas
- Over skin that has any sort of rash or infection
- During any acute illnesses
- During any health condition until and unless the doctor said that it was perfectly fine to do abhangya
All in all, Abhangya is a process that should definitely be carried out for personal well-being. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!