Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nandita DubeyYour feedback matters!
I have done surgical abortion now it is 25 days happen .when to intercourse an it is possible to have pregnancy again. N if I'm not having period then also I can get pregnant?
Doctor if my husband touch my breast or vagina or kiss me but he didn't allow his penis into my vagina am getting sex mood immediately and white discharge is coming am pregnant of 55days if I gets sex mood am scared of my baby. Did it will cause damage to my yolk so please help me.
I am 30 years old and have one son of 7 years and my husband wanted second child and I was not ready. I also have lower back pain problem that I have consulted with physician and certain exercises are asked to follow. I am a teacher and confused of second babies responsibility with all other responsibilities and I have a joint family so will this decision of second child be right or not and is it safe for my body as I have lower back pain.
Is it possible to have implantation bleeding 14 days post ovulation? I am supposed to get my period Tom. Has a brownish dark red discharge today but no period. This has never happened before. normally period comes in its usual colour. Been trying to conceive for 5 months so could this possibly be implantation bleed or too late for that?
You probably spend a whole day working at your office when your back remains in the same position. Then when you come back from work, you complain about your back pain, put some medicine and hope it goes away the next day. However, in such cases there are chances that the pain might return after a few days. You may not be aware of the fact, but there are certain fairly simple exercises you can do to strengthen your back and prevent back pain. Here are some of them.
1.Opposite arm leg raises
Lie on your stomach with one arm in the air as your starting position. Then finish the exercise by slowly lifting your leg. Hold this position for two seconds and then repeat this for the other arm and leg as well.
2. Prone hold
Hold a posture where you are holding your entire body weight on just your toes and your elbows for as long as it is pain-free.
Lie on your belly with your arms above your head. Slowly lift your arms and legs from this position as far as possible and then put it down again. Repeat this as many times as you can do it in a pain free way. Once again, it is imperative to not do this when it is painful as you may get injured.
4. Side holds
To do this, you have to be on your side putting your entire body weight on the side of your foot and your elbow. Hold it for as long as you can maintain the correct posture and it is pain free for you.
5. Resistance band rotation
Stand straight up or on your knees with your back straight up. Then using a resistance band rotate your body back and forth.
I am 28 years old girl. I have high prolactin levels and have difficultly loosing weight. Also my periods are extremely scanty and last for only one and half days but are regular. Kindly suggest what would be the best treatment for increasing the flow during periods ?
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't Use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't Try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't Keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy.
Hello doctor am 8 months pregnant and eating lots of water melon. Is it ok or it may affect my baby inside. please let me know. And also say me how to increase the weight of the baby. Hope to get the answers soon and helpful thanking u.
I had a 4.453 cm functional cyst on my right ovary. And doctor prescribed me novelone 5mg and the cyst is gone now. Now there is some light brown vaginal discharge. I have some warts on my face. I found on internet that these warts are caused by the human papilloma virus which is also the reason for cervical cancer. Help me!
9 incredible health benefits of bell pepper
I simply love bell peppers, particularly the brightly colored ones. Although they belong to the chili pepper family, bell peppers are mild and can jazz up a salad in an instant, lend a perky crunch to your pizza, and taste fantastic when roasted.
But the appeal of bell peppers goes way beyond their stunning good looks. Here’s a short list of the good things they can do for your health:
Bell peppers are low in calories! so, even if you eat one full cup of them, you get just about 45 calories. Bonus: that one cup will give you more than your daily quota of vitamin a and c!
They contain plenty of vitamin c, which powers up your immune system and keeps skin youthful. The highest amount of vitamin c in a bell pepper is concentrated in the red variety.
Red bell peppers contain several phytochemicals and carotenoids, particularly beta-carotene, which lavish you with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
The capsaicin in bell peppers has multiple health benefits. Studies show that it reduces ‘bad’ cholesterol, controls diabetes, brings relief from pain and eases inflammation.
If cooked for a short period on low heat, bell peppers retain most of their sweet, almost fruity flavor and flavonoid content, which is a powerful nutrient.
The sulfur content in bell peppers makes them play a protective role in certain types of cancers.
The bell pepper is a good source of vitamin e, which is known to play a key role in keeping skin and hair looking youthful.
Bell peppers also contain vitamin b6, which is essential for the health of the nervous system and helps renew cells.
Certain enzymes in bell peppers, such as lutein, protect the eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration later in life.