Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nandita Dubey
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandita DubeyYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have one question for gynecologist. Actually I want to conceive in may I had an ectopic pregnancy and operated and have one tube to conceive please tell me my periods date is 26 July and I want to know the days to conceive i'm anxious to conceive please help to tell dates for relationship.
I am 26 years old female caused by ovary cyst how to remove tha cyst by naturally with home remedies how soon we can remove it thank you.
Just now confirmed its typhoid but had sex on yesterday night with my wife and she is pregnancy of 10 months. Due date is jan 13. Head is fixed. Whether it will affect both baby and wife. feeling about it. Can anyone please let me.
Above things will give long life .
My friend is 19 years old and she had sex forcefully. More than 20 times. She's worried for her hymen repair. Is it possible. Secondly, she's suffering from polycystic Ovaries. Can she be pregnant in future. Will she can become mother. Please help.
I love my friend n she to love's me .we both have interest to do sex but she is fearing about pregnancy she wants to do with me n is it safe to do sex . ? In which safe days we should participate with protected sex ?
Benefits of getting regular tests for STIs
STIs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on.
Hi doctor my name is rashmi and I am 2 weeks pregnant. Before I am taking medicine to get pregnant consultant by the doctor. But now shall I continued the medicine? Is it good for my baby.
My wife wants to abort a baby who is only two months of pregnancy. Just wanted to know will there be a pain or any side effects after abortion. Please suggest. Thank you.
1. If it feels wrongs, don't do it.
2. Say "exactly" what you mean.
3. Don't be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak bad about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don't be afraid to say "no"
8. Don't be afraid to say "yes"
9. Be kind to yourself.
10. Let go of what you can't control.
11. Stay away from drama & negativity.