Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nandita Dubey
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandita DubeyYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old female now I am pregnant my period date was may 28 now I got baby how to achieve abortion safely at home please tell abortion pill. Please advise.
Dear Doctor: My wife is at five weeks of pregnancy. She is having severe low back pain, especially on the left side. The pain radiates to the abdomen. She was having regular periods. Last menstrual period was no Oct 2. She has no bleeding now. Anything serious or it is normal?
Whether it good to have intercourse daily or alternative days in a month to get pregnant. Which is best doctor. Some people do not have sex often if you want to make baby. Some say have regularly. I Am confused. please give me a correct description when to have intercourse and wen should I not..
Hello doctor. My friend is taking a medicine named ‘ovilow’. She’s unmarried. Her doctor prescribed this medicine as she was not getting her periods properly. Please tell me about this medicine more. Also I want to know tge dangers it can cause to an unmarried girl.
I am 22 years old and I am having scanty periods since 3 years I have low estrogen levels and thin uretus lining 5.1 mm .earlier I took Ayurvedic medicine like ashokarista but no effect .my doctor prescribed me for novelon tablets for 2 months and now for progynova 2 mg for 15 days alone and then 5 days with progesterone tablets .after using 1 month I am having Breast and stomach pain .what I should do? Any safe medicine? Or I should continue these?
I am 21 years old. My doctor referred me to take evion 200 capsules twice a day. Since I have a fertility problem. I have taken 5 capsules at a time. There will be any problem by taking at a time.
I had a casual contact with a commercial sex worker. Specifics - Fingered vagina, licked that finger once. She gave me a hand job. The finger had a peeled skin near fingernail. It was 25 days ago. Nothing apart from this, and this was the only contact of any sexual nature I have had ever. Now, I had an ulcer near anus last week, a reddish-black one. And now I have an ulcer on lower lip inside mouth. And have upset stomach. However I have had the diarrhea last recurrently even before in last several months. Could it be a symptom of HIV? Do I need to test for HIV? And if so what test. I am terribly worried.
I have pain in my left breast but not always when I push it I feel pain I leave breast feeding from one year. Tell me is this symptom of breast cancer please tell me what am I do.
Becoming pregnant is indeed the most special experience for any woman and should be enjoyed. However, at this point you’re not looking only after yourself but also an unborn baby. Hence complications that occur during pregnancy affect both the health of the mother and the baby if not addressed and treated in time.
Here are a few health conditions that are commonly experienced by pregnant women.
- Anemia: A drop in hemoglobin levels or red blood cells count is termed as anemia. In most cases, this is triggered by iron deficiency. You may also feel excessively tired, look pale and experience shortness of breath. Taking iron and folic acid supplements can stabilize iron levels and treat anemia.
- Gestational diabetes: Blood sugar levels often fluctuate during pregnancy. The body’s inability of processing sugars and starch is known as gestational diabetes. Gestational diabetes can be diagnosed with a glucose screening test and an oral glucose tolerance test. If untreated, this can lead to a number of complications during delivery and preeclampsia. Eating a healthy, balanced diet and getting regular exercise can help stabilize blood sugar levels and prevent this condition.
- Depression: For some women, the joy of being pregnant can be overshadowed by extreme sadness. This could be a result of hormonal changes, stress or changes in the brain chemistry. Depression can harm both you and your baby by not motivating you to take care of yourself at this time. To deal with this, avoid alcohol and tobacco smoke both first hand and second hand. Build a support system and if need be consult a mental health professional as well.
- Preeclampsia: This is a condition that can begin around the 20th week of pregnancy. It causes blurred vision, high blood pressure, abdominal pain, dizziness, headaches and swelling of the hands. In some cases, it also causes seizures. Preeclampsia can result in premature delivery as well as trigger a number of other maternal and fetal risks. It can be managed with oral or intravenous medication but only delivery can cure the condition. A regular antenatal checkup should be done.
- Urinary tract infections: Fluctuation in hormone levels can lead to changes in the urinary tract thus, increasing the risk of catching a urinary tract infection. In addition to this, the growing baby in the uterus puts pressure on the bladder and does not allow the bladder to be completely emptied. This stagnant urine is another leading cause of urinary tract infections. Along with kidney infections, it can also cause premature delivery and low birth weight of the baby.