Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I have irregular periods problem. In april it came two times. After that it don't come. 12june me and my husband had sex without condom by mistake he released semen into me. He give me unwanted 72 but still I don't get period. What to do next?
I need to knw if I can get pregnant if there was no ejection of sperm while intercourse. Im a mother of 5.5 months only breastfeeding the baby. What should be done. I am sure der was no sperm contact. Im just concerned. How can I find out.
Aides such as canes or walkers for walking and balancing can be used to prevent yourself from falling.
My friend is 24 years old, she is having burning sensation after using vaginal hair removal creams (like fem, veet). Is their any safe vaginal hair removal creams for her, if so please prescribe it. Thankyou.
Since, water helps in improving complexion, as well as the texture of the skin, regulating bowel movements, purifies blood and help in proper blood circulation.
Moreover, if you have any kind of skin related problem like dark circles, acne, pigmentation, and oiliness or dryness then you should drink water as much as possible.
The recommended quantity of water intake for one day is 1.5 liter to 2 litre of water to prevent us from dehydration.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
Are you looking to spice up things in bed?
1. Keep fit
Sex is a bodily function. That means a healthy person is more likely to have successful sex than an unhealthy one. Having good cardiovascular health is especially smart, given that the vasculature down there is easily affected by poor conditions. Just having high cholesterol can trigger ed or fsd. Just taking a 20-minute brisk walk can benefit you immensely releasing all the endorphins (the happy hormones) and building your muscle and bone health, giving you a positive mood thereby boosting libido.
2. Relaxation is critical
Stress has a way of ruining sex lives through psychological and physical means. Not everyone can have the luxury of taking time off work and heading to the bedroom, but there are little steps everyone can take to get themselves more in the mood of a pleasure-focused evening complete with music, a couples bath or shower, and sensual massage with essential oils, followed by simple home cooked food with candles instead of electrical lighting.
This is utmost important for anyone who wants to get the most out of their sex life — or their relationship in general" communication is key" if you don't have communication, you're not going to get anywhere sexually. Talking honestly about sex can be difficult but any awkwardness will be well worth it. Of course, communicating sexual desires during the deed should be done delicately and any serious suggestions should be saved for a discussion later.
4. Making it emotional
For women, being spoken to in a romantic way is an important part of sexual arousal. Same applies to men too. Just basic compliments sprinkled throughout the day can make any partner feel more desired, which often translates to increasingly passionate reciprocation.
5. Educating the self
This can be a challenging task for long-term couples if they've never done it but nearly everyone benefits from some sexual education. Dvds that explain more advanced and exciting sexual techniques. In particular, recommend are couples-based films.
6. Hug romance
As relationships age, the people in them often settle into a comfort zone. There is plenty that's great about the comfort zone but feeling desired and loved should not be sacrificed. Whether it's flowers, an at-home dinner, or dancing to a favourite song, planning a special night of romance is a pretty simple way to spice a relationship.
7. It's not just the orgasm
Overthinking sex is a nearly guaranteed way to take all the fun out of it. This can be a particular problem for men with a female partner because women tend to have a tougher time climaxing and some men see sex without orgasm as a failed effort" the objective is to find ways to give each other pleasure" focusing on the journey rather than the destination is going to give more pleasure and cut off pressure on the couple.
Beleive me your body does not work like that.
Try thinking in reverse-:
Someone who eats chips most days, does not lose 2 kgs by eating healthy one day.
Someone who sits on the couch most days, does not lose 2 kgs from going to the gym one day.
Its about your lifestyle. Not about a single moment.
I have last periods on 28th, now it's 1 month over but it has not started, I had sex 2 times in last month but it was protected using condom, currently I am feeling pain like periods will start but still not, please advise what should I do? As I am not married and don't want to pregnant.
Dear sir, my baby is three months old but I still get extreme pain during breast feeding her, can you please help me with some suggestions or name some medicine that reduces the pain.
Dear sir, My Girlfriend was pregnant for one month but we both don't want a baby now. So we want to abortion. Please help me she is one month pregnant.
Vitamin A is essential for various body functions, the most important are vision, immunity, skin and hair health and correct genetic transcription. Signs of vitamin A toxicity include bone pain, brittle nails, hair loss, fatigue, dry and fissured skin and abnormal liver function. Deficiency of Vitamin A leads to night blindness.
Some interesting fatcs about vitamin A:
- Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin, thus requires fat for effective absorption.
- Normal level of vitamin A required for proper body functioning is about 3000 mg per day. A person could also end up eating more of Vitamin A on a regular basis, which could lead to vitamin A toxicity. If it is consumed from natural sources, it is not harmful; however, if synthetic vitamin A is consumed, it may end up as a toxin in the body.
- Every 100 g of sweet potato contains about 19200 IU of vitamin A. Sweet potato can be consumed in cooked, baked, cubed, raw or frozen form. It can be used in multiple ways and is one of the most vitamin A rich foods.
- Carrots is the most popular rich source of vitamin A. Every child knows that carrots are good for vision and eye health. Carrots can also be consumed in baked, cooked, raw or frozen form. Every 100 g of carrot contains about 17000 IU of carrot, which more than takes care of daily requirements.
- Green leafy vegetables are another rich source of vitamin A. This could be spinach, lettuce, beet greens, turnip greens, collards, kale, or other greens. Each of them contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A, and including about 100 g provides about 14000 IU of vitamin A. These can be used as salad dressings or cooked with lentils to make variety of dishes.
- The liver from any animal is the most effective nonvegetarian source of vitamin A. Consuming liver 2 to 3 times per day gives sufficient amounts vitamin A for men, women and children. Cod liver oil, which are available widely in the market are also a good source, if meat is not available.
- Dry fruits, such as apricots, which are sundried and used when there is no season for apricots, are another rich source of vitamin A. Dried peaches and prunes are also good sources for this vitamin.
- Consuming about 2 egg yolks per day provides all the required vitamin A for your body. It does contain cholesterol, but the body does need small amount of cholesterol too for various functions.
- Dairy products, such butter and cream from cow's milk which are especially fed on grass are again great sources of vitamin A.
- Small amounts of vitamin A are also present in cantaloupe melons, pumpkins, squash fruits, beetroot, bell peppers and most importantly in seasonal fruits.
I need to increase hemoglobin level as I lost most of the blood in menses my age is 20 I need diet chart of 15 Days.
A healthy mind is responsible for a healthy and relaxed body and both are imperative for attaining better orgasms during intercourse. Orgasmic dysfunction, or inhibited sexual excitement, or simply anorgasmia, is a condition whereby, a woman fails to attain orgasms even when sexually aroused. This can prove to be a major sexual problem and is the cause of disputes and conflicts in a relationship because of the lack of sexual intimacy and satisfaction.
In order to be sexually excited, both mind and body are involved in a series of complex processes, which finally result in a peak sexual response. Thus, both need to be functioning well in order to stimulate an orgasm.
Causes that may lead to orgasmic dysfunction:
- Boredom or lack of interest in sexual indulgences
- Hormonal disorders or changes brought on by menopause
- Chronic illnesses that affect sexual interest
- Acquired negative attitudes (usually from childhood or adolescence) towards sex
- Previous traumatic experiences relating to rape or sexual abuse
- Certain prescription drugs like antidepressants
- Stress or high fatigue
- Medical conditions affecting the nervous system around the pelvis
- Medical conditions causing chronic pelvic pain
Symptoms of organic dysfunction may include:
- Inability to attain orgasms
- Taking longer than normal to reach an orgasm
- Not having satisfying orgasms
It is important to note that when treating problems associated with orgasmic dysfunction, you must maintain a healthy attitude towards sex, in addition to having sufficient knowledge pertaining to sexual stimulations and responses. Learning how to communicate and how to express your needs and desires clearly is another important step in the treatment of anorgasmia. Here are a few other ways to improve your sex life:
- Eat well and get enough rest
- Reduce your consumption of alcohol, drugs, or smoking
- Engage in Kegel exercises which involve tightening and relaxing the muscles of the pelvis
- Use birth control methods that both you and your partner agree to
- Engage in other sexual activities apart from sexual intercourse
- Educate yourself more about reaching orgasms by focusing on clitoral stimulation or directed masturbation
- Take up sexual counseling to learn helpful exercises
Related Tip: "5 Mind Reasons You're Might Not Be Getting An Orgasm"
A stuffy head, endless sneezing, and sinus congestion are signs that pollen and pollution are getting the best of you. Many people resort to over-the-counter drugs to alleviate the anguish of allergies. Well, this season, fear not, because there are some simple, effective ways to eliminate or improve your allergy symptoms that are also cheap and natural.
The Great Neti Pot
The use of a neti pot has its roots in ancient yogic practices were clear breathing passages were essential to proper yoga practice. This little pot is used to pour warm water into one nostril at a time in order to clear the nasal passageways, wiping out the inflammatory garbage that gets stuck in your sinuses. The first time I used a neti pot I was shocked at how effective it was in such a short period of time.
Use as much filtered water as your neti pot will hold. Warm up the water until it is just warmer than room temperature. Warm water works better at dissolving mucus than cold water. Add a touch of the neti salt to the warm water. Once the salt dissolves you can pour the water into your neti pot. Turn your head sideways over a sink and place the neti pot into your nostril. The trick is to relax as the water is pouring through your nostril, otherwise it may be a bit of a rough ride the first time you do this. The water should flow out of the opposite nostril, but some may go down your throat if you have a lot of congestion initially. Just spit out any water that goes down your throat.
If the water isn't flowing easily, it means you have a blockage in your nasal passage. This may be the case for people who have chronic allergies and it represents an accumulation of inflammatory material, which needs to be removed. Gently relax and inhale slightly through the nostril you are cleaning to help the water flow upward and eventually it will flow. For beginners, I recommend using half the pot for each nostril. Initially, you can go back and forth from nostril to nostril until the pot is finished; eventually, you will be able to do an entire pot for each nostril. After your first use of the neti pot, you may see a drastic reduction in your symptoms. I recommend repeating this process for 7 days initially and then once a week after that during allergy season.
It is important to keep your neti pot clean, sanitized and dry to avoid the growth of microorganisms in your pot.
Nasya is an ayurvedic practice that is used to treat stress-related problems, headaches, neck pain, anxiety and mental fogginess. It is also a year-round treatment to prevent and treat seasonal allergies. Nasya helps to remove toxins that accumulate from the upper part of your body by opening up the lymphatic channels and allowing the toxins to be removed through your nasal passages.
Typically, cured sesame oil is used for nasya. To cure any oil, you simply place it in a pot over medium heat and add a drop of water.  When the drop of water pops, the oil is cured. The sesame oil can be used alone or herbs can be added to the oil to help treat specific conditions. Nasya is an all-natural cure for sinus inflammation, which is the main cause of chronic sinus congestion and allergies.
Nasya oil is typically applied in each nostril through a small dropper. I suggest using about 3 drops in one nostril and then inhaling while pinching the other nostril closed with your index finger. Inhale strongly and allow the oil to go up into your sinuses. If any of the oil spills down your throat, spit it out. Repeat the process on the other nostril. It may feel as though you need to blow your nose at first, but resist the urge because the effectiveness of the treatment is based on the oil's ability to permeate the sinuses. Typically, nasya is done every morning, but in the beginning you may need to do it a couple of times a day until the inflammation lessens.
Most people suffering from allergy symptoms don't realize that the foods they are eating may be contributing to their symptoms. In Ayurveda, allergies are directly linked to digestion and changing the way you eat is an important part of controlling your allergies. People with allergies should avoid the following foods in particular:
Oily foods, especially deep fried
Cold foods, especially ice cream
In ayurveda, these foods are believed to clog the digestive system and result in excessive mucus formation. Instead, you want to eat foods that are warming and disperse toxins from the body. This includes spices like black pepper, cinnamon, garlic and ginger. Also, load up on green, leafy vegetables and drink plenty of warm water through the day.
The neti pot alone may bring fast relief to your allergy symptoms, but using all three tools may help stop your allergies from returning next year.
Dear Dr. pls help मै चाहता हु की मैं अपनी पत्नी को जब सेक्स करू तो मेरा वीर्य उसके अंदर गिरे पर ऐसा नही होता जबकि हस्तमैथुन करने पर हो जाता है Pls help I want a baby.
- are overweight
- are on unhealthy diet
-are consuming alcohol
-have high cholesterol levels
-have a strong family history of heart problem
-do not have enough physical activity
-are diabetic or hypertensive then.
Your chances of getting a heart attack is high.