Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandita DubeyYour feedback matters!
I have pcod. Which is severe since 3 years. I'm taking homeopathic medicine. Could you prescribe a allopathy less costly medical.
I'm 23 year female not getting pregnancy mine age 23 and husband age 35 my lmp's are 22/1/16, 3/3/16, 11/4/16, 9/5/16, 12/6/16, 13/7/16 and my scanning report Impression : normal abdominal pelvic sonography. And thyroid function test T3-1.33ng/ml T4-8.57 mcg/DL Thyroid stimulating hormone-0.69mciu/ml My husband semen analysis report Sperm count-68millions/ml, Rapid progressive motility-70%, Slow/sluggish progressive motility-10%, Motility -20% All reports are normal These are our reports no period til today today morning taking home pregnancy test taken but showing negative wt is problem in me please tell me wt to do is vegetarian is good for me and did I stop daily traveling please ans me Dr. . Please Dr.
Hello doctor, I'm 39 years old married lady, I have lots of problem due to hormonal problem, pcod ovaries, hypothyroidism, ANA & DNA, R Factor positive. After 2 miscarriage I am not getting pregnant. please help me. My hypothyroidism is under control. But ana positive & pcod syndrome is not controlled. Suggest what can I do? I am taking thyronoms 75mg, mcbm 69, calcirol & ecospirin 75.
I am 32 week pregnant and baby is in breech position. Is this mean baby has some abnormality? What can I do for this?
Winters approaching dear friends. Time to take care of yourself and your skin. It is important for men as well as women as winter can damage your skin, nails and hair.
Incorporate nuts in your diet,
Drink plenty of water,
Keep your skin moisturized, choose your moisturizer carefully,
Apply sunscreen when going out
Try not wearing socks while sleeping,
Use as less of heaters and humidifiers as possible,
Do not take showers with too hot water,
Increase your ghee intake a little bit in winters,
Jaggery is also very good as it provides warmth from inside,
Apply some ghee in your navel to treat chapped lips,
Before sleeping wash your face, hands and feet properly and apply glycerine mixed with gulab jal overnight.
Hello Dr, I am jyoti I am 38week pregnant but I am not feeling any sign of labour yet, what should I do please suggest. My all reports are normal.
My wife 34years female. Repeatedly suffering with post prandial hypoglycemia leading to severe headache. I had a family history of DM and I suffered with GDM During my pregnancy. How can I get relief from this disturbance.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.