Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Namita P. KhangalYour feedback matters!
My wife have a body weight problem She's body fat is growing & she want to controlled The fat is growing mostly on her abdomen (stomach) use wants to loose body fat mostly from stomach she wants slim stomach in very easy & simple way how can she done it, please help her. Plz.
I'm 49 years old female. I can see some wrinkles in my skin now a days. Can you help me to know, why this will happen usually? Can you help me to cure this?
Hello Dr. I'm 22 female on my face moles r Dere. Hw to remove dat. N my color is fair but day by day getting dark n black. So please suggest me a fair cream n removal cream of moles .plz.
My mother is having stone of 6-7 mm in kidney. Can anyone please help what to do. Advise best. Please. She is 52 years old. And her weight is 65.
Am suffering from dream ejaculation (some times with dream and without dream ). Now I feel to urine pass in very short time. No control in urine pass. I need a solution and locally available medicine except Ayurvedic, allopathic.
You want to increase my weight but my diet is not sufficient. I want to take supplement for gaining weight but I'm confused between two powders ENSURE & GRD. Pls tell me which one is best. And suggest some extra tips to increase weight.
Hi Doctor, My wife after giving birth to baby in 2011 she gained weight as well she have many marks on her stocmach, so i want those marks to be removed as well as want her to lose that extra pulp and fat in her body how to do that?
I have foot fingers and nail infection. I applied Clotrimazole for cure but too slow result. Kindly suggest me a good medicine for that.
I am a 21 year old. I want to quit smoking. I was smoke almost 10 years. I am not a occasionally smoker, daily 3 package smoke. Please help me.
I have gone under a surgery for stone in gall bladder 3 years ago. Now I feel acidity type many times a Day? What to do.
I have early discharge problems and reaction. I take injection course of testo fil and some vitamins tablet like c -force, e-force libido but not improve in discharge so what to do ?
Can Hypothyroid be reversed? (Current TSH Value 7.5 and last report TSH value was below 5). Does Blood group o+ve is more prone to thyroid malfunction. Also want to know that wrong diet trigger hypothyroid?
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.