Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Namita P. KhangalYour feedback matters!
I'm 32 years old girl, My height 5.4,weight 53 kg, My ESR 51, HB 8.6, Erythema 20 ,Induration 8 after 48 hrs nd Erythema 24 Induration 10 after 72 hrs is this positive or negative or suggestive and should I go another confirmatory test .(which test) .pls advice me. As per my medical history I'm taking depression medicines tryptomer10 my and migraine tablet vasograin nd naxdom 250 .I'm feeling Low grade fever in Mrng nd evng time ,headache, shortness of breath, tiredness,light congestion nd irritation in throat, night sweating but sputum is not bringing. Sometimes feeling heavy weight in chest. All rest blood count report is OK, LFT,RFT etc is ok. Cholesterol is 120. Pls advice I'm waiting for your reply.
I was prescribed with stalopam lite 1 pill at night few moths ago by my family physician. And that helped me a lot. Now I'm feeling depressed again so can I start the course same as that on my own or should I visit my physician again?
My wife is suffering from pancreas cyst and also having sugar level high. How to manage her sugar and cyst?
Sir I have faced motions since last 20-25 days .not loose motions. I feel every time my stomach is full tight with gas. Then I go for toilet .going 5-6 times in a day. I consulted one doctor. He told it is colitis. The doctor given medicine like Cap pan-D Peutium DSR Milixem Vizylae. But still no use of that medicine. Still I feel more gas on stomach and going toilet 4-5 times in day. And every time in day struggled with something happened in my stomach Please help me doctor Which medicine can I use or which specialist can I consult Please help me doctor. What can I do?
Most of us wake up to a cup of hot coffee every morning. Coffee is like an indispensable part of most of our lives. But, there has been a lot of debate regarding the effect of coffee on human health. While some believe that coffee is a performance booster and prevents against certain diseases, others express doubt on the goodness of caffeine in coffee. Rather, the presence of caffeine keeps a lot of us worried about the adverse effects of coffee.
But, one needs to keep in mind that coffee is a complex beverage. It has both its pros and cons. One needs to know all about coffee before ordering the second cup for himself or herself. Reasons for having that second cup of coffee:
- Coffee activates your system: It contains caffeine that increases the level of adrenaline hormone in your body. This hormone is responsible for getting you ready for fighting against odds or physical tasks.
- Coffee checks your body weight: It contains minerals like magnesium and potassium. These minerals maintain the insulin level in your body. Therefore, by drinking coffee, your appetite for quick snacks gets killed. However, the sugar levels stay intact. It also burns fat.
- Protection against cancer: A recent study claimed that coffee can provide protection against cancer. It is said to have the potential to reduce the chances of having prostate cancer in men and endometrial cancer in women.
- Guard against other serious diseases: Coffee is believed to provide prevention against some serious diseases Type II diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer disease and stroke. It contains antioxidants that boost body’s immune system. Caffeine can lower one’s sensitivity towards insulin and provides impairment to glucose tolerance, reducing chances of developing Type II diabetes.
Reasons for not having that second cup of coffee:
- Toxic: Coffee has the possibility of being toxic. It can be adulterate with a lot of harmful impurities. The cheaper and poor quality coffee can prove to be highly toxic sometimes.
- Don’t overdrink: Coffee can prove very harmful and even lethal, if taken in larger quantities. It has the potential to kill an individual, if 80-100 cups are consumed in a shorter session.
- It gives sleeplessness: Coffee can turn you into an insomniac, if consumed in larger amounts.
Nothing is good, if overdone or overused. The same goes for coffee as well. It is good for your health if taken in small amounts at measured intervals. You can definitely order the second cup of coffee for yourself, provided you keep a check on the number of cups you have consumed in the entire day. A sensible individual will drink less, but drink regularly to get blessed with the goodness of coffee beans. An irresponsible drinker will just get addicted to see the worst in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.