Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagesh HibareYour feedback matters!
Sir 13 months boy has Non Functional Right kidney (MCD) found in DTPA Test, size rt kidney is 3.8*1.6 cm whereas Left Kidney is normal in size.
I am a 41 yr old female having hot flushes on my face very often before and after my periods are over. Its giving me sleepless nights. My periods are also limited to 2 days with normal flow. Please help.
Mana penderm plus cream use ki thi to Mara face black pad gaya tha bhot Jada or mana glycerin use ki to face sahi ho gaya but face par thodi jagah black Nisan abhi bhi hai plzz help mai kya karu ki WO Nisan hatt jaye mujha sadi mai Jana hai kya kisi chij se Mara face three day mai thik ho sakta hai kya please.
I am 28 year old I have frequent headaches. I get headache when I travel and I vomit as well. What should I do to get rid of my headache. I have tried lot of tablets but all r short period relief. Please help.
I'm 32 years old i'm married I have 2 kids from past one year I have a skin problem I have consult a skin specialist also he say its allergic but from which thing he not suggest me now I get this skin problem alternately like when I feel gastric. Or I work in dusty environment please suggest me solution for this hw I able to from which thing I getting it n it also come on my hand. Neck. It just feel like something has pined on that area and I start hitching on this area.
I am 42 years old I have repeatedly having a infection and red spots or small cuts on my penis its little painful bcoz of that infection I am not able to have sex with my partner so pls try to solve my problem I am also having a sex thrice in a week and taking a calis 5 mg twice in a week.
I am suffering from right knee joint pain, since last two weeks to relive the pain while waking I am using elastic tubular knee caps. While in relaxing position, while in deep sleep I used to get cramps right side thigh. I am using home cal. But yet, there is no relief. Please suggest some relif through homeopathy.
Say no to soft drinks like cola etc
No to fast junk food
No to maida preparation like samosa etc
Have good amount of fruits n vegetable avoid red meat
Plenty of water
If you can avoid excessive sugar preparation.
I am not able to do toilet freely from last 4-5 days. When I am going for toilet after one or drop is not getting release, I feel pressure of urine but unable to do it. Please advised for medicine/ cure Regards
I have a desk job and in last two years I have get down my weight form 70kg to 50. I want to gain my weight.
Hi, recently my father met with an accident and got severe head injury. He was admitted in aiims trauma centre for 10 days. At the time of admission his stage was m5 and at the time of discharge it was m6. Now he recognizing many things and goo din memory but still he behaves impatiently and his voice is more like a child. His age is 53 and he is a diabetic patient too. Also his sugar his high 163 fasting and 285 pp. It's just one month passed away. Could you please tell me when he'll become completely fit and ready to go office and all.
I have back ache from past 2 months from which I stopped ridding my motorcycle so would you please recommend me a good solution.
My lot of teeth very sensitive is there any paste or coating which can cover my teeth to protect me from hot and cold sensation.
Hi I have sleep problem I can not fall into deep sleep I don't know why it happen some time it happens for a week continues even I sleep daily at 11 pm. It takes 1 or 2 hrs for sleep. It affects to my office work. Please suggest me what to do?
I am a 25yr old male my height is 5'9" and my weight is only 55kg I want to gain some weight as per as my height and age. I dnt smoke and also dont drink. What should I do?
Who is not stressed? And who doesn’t want to be stress-free? Stress is good when you are suddenly faced with danger and the body primes itself by releasing stress hormones like Cortisol for the fight and flight response. But when you get stressed a million times for nothing in a mere 24 hours, you are harming yourself in more ways than one. The consequences of excess stress are deleterious on numerous systems in the body like:
- Digestive system and metabolic function which controls body weight
- Cardiovascular system
- Musculoskeletal system
- Nervous system
- Reproductive system
- Immune system
Excess stress can also impact our mental and emotional states and consequently our relationships. What’s more alarming is that even though stress is a contributing factor in a variety of ailments, its influence is easily overlooked. This means that you must seek help to even eliminate occasional nagging stress before it wears you down completely.
Ayurveda offers an abundance of building, nourishing qualities through our diets, our lifestyle, and our daily practices for reducing the ravages of stress on your body. These are some of the things Ayurveda prescribes for dulling stress
- Slowing down: Since stress hormones wear your body and vital systems down, slowing down to rest, recoup and rejuvenate is the best antidote to stress. Make sure to eliminate as many stressors from your life to cut down on impact of the cortisol bolt. Choosing to prioritize things like adequate rest and taking long slow walks, also help in slaying stress.
- Taking a bath: A bath, especially a warm one, relaxes the nervous system, releases tension, and helps to quiet the mind. You can add Epsom salts, essential oils like Lavender to calm, cleanse and relax your body-mind. 1/3 cup ginger powder and ⅓ cup baking soda added to the water increases healing. The ginger- baking soda combination encourages circulation, sweating, and detoxification, and is also quite soothing.
- Practising oil pulling: Gargling with warm sesame or coconut oil helps to remove tension from the jaw and removes natural toxins from the teeth, and gums. Just sip a tablespoon or two of coconut oil and swish it inside your mouth for up to twenty minutes. Spit out and rinse with warm water.
- Doing Abhyanga- Ayurvedic oil massage: This ancient practice of self-massage with nourishing oils like sesame oil, calms the nervous system, lubricates and rejuvenates the muscles, and promotes healthy circulation. In addition, the oil also forms a protective sheath around the body that can help buffer your nervous system against stress. All you have to do is to massage in ¼–½ cup warm oil into your skin before a shower.
- Practicing Nasya: Nasya is the Ayurvedic practice of applying medicated oil to the nasal passages. This reduces stress, soothes and promotes unobstructed breathing. It also ups mental clarity.
- Massaging your feet before sleeping: Before turning in apply some warm oils like Sesame, Brahmi or Bhringraj to ground your energy and soothe your nervous system. This also promotes sound sleep. If you sleep well, your stress levels will automatically come down. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.