Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagesh HibareYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from fever since 3 days .i have also taken medicine from medicine but no effect .what should I do.
I am diabetic my sugar is around 250 to 300 pp fasting 190 recently iam taking gemer m2 but after taking this tablet I did not feel well I feel very weak from inside please tel me should I continue its use or recommend me another tablet.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.
How to cure diabetics in Ayurveda and quickly cured. I suffer for last 10 years and still not able to come out of it. What is the treatment for it.
I always feel like the need to urinate every after I go to the toilet. I just urinate a bit amount. I think this happens every night and early in the morning. Is this UTI? What do I need to avoid and the remedy for this? Thank you!
I am 45 year old male. My weight is 83 kg, height: 5 ft 9 inch. For last 6 months body odour is troubling me. Before this I never had any body odour issue. Its a recent phenomena. I used to do exercise earlier which has stopped now. I drink once a week. Please advise treatment and way forward to get rid of this body odour. Thanks.
Hello mam, i'm only 20 year old boy but in my body (chest, legs, hand, back) all over covered by hair. So pls tell me permanent solution of hair and also tell me total cost of this procedure?
I have weight problem. I have very low weight. I eat as much as I can bt my weight does not increase. What can I do to increase my weight?
Sir I used to go for gym on a daily basis. I ll be very sweaty after the workout. So I want to know that whether I had to take post work meals after bathing or before bathing. And after wat time I had to take bath. Please suggest me. My objective of going gym is to build muscles. Please help me. Thank you.
One point at upper side of sternum pains a lot when I press it with a little force. Can you tell what is it and how can I get rid of it?
I have got scars on my skin 5 months ago after the treatment of acne which are caused by the reaction of betnovate c cream. what should I do for these scars.
Dear sexlogist. Main ek ladki hun. Mera married life kuch problem huaa he. Husband ko mera anus mein anal sex ki pasand hai. But mera anus bahut tight hai aur anus ka hole chota hai. Kaise bada anus hota. Kindly reply. Chota anus hole ke liye mujhe bahut dard hota hai doctor.
The most common reason to succumb to death in case of males is a sudden cardiac arrest. Though females also get affected, but the main victims are males over the age of 40. Reasons for the cardiac arrest are many, and the top one is a prevalent heart disease caused by several factors. Factors include high blood pressure, smoking, alcohol, stress, depression, work life imbalance, anxiety, high cholesterol, obesity, hereditary traits, etc.
If you also fall in the same age group or are nearing it, then you must get conscious right now that you don’t fall prey to a sudden cardiac arrest. If you get one, chances of survival depend on how soon you get a treatment and the potential in the body to receive treatment. However, prevention is always better than cure, and here are some measures that you can follow to prevent a cardiac arrest.
How to prevent getting a sudden cardiac arrest?
Prevention of a cardiac arrest starts right from the alteration of lifestyle. Diet and stress need to be monitored, and regular health checkups give you the confidence to stay better. Try following the steps below:
Quit smoking totally as it really kills. The carbon particles block the filters in the lungs gradually and permanently, and limit the lungs' capacities to inhale and filter and absorb oxygen.
If you drink, then do it socially and rarely. Long term alcohol consumption increases obesity and fat, and is another blood diluting agent. However, a low consumption helps by melting some LDL cholesterol and fat too.
Exercise everyday. You need not do a strength training essentially. Simple, brisk walking, free hand exercising, etc. will do, but the body must get a warm up everyday.
Go for a regular heart checkup in intervals of 6 months or 1 year. This will tell you the condition, the cholesterol deposition, the blood pressure and the overall blood circulation.
Avoid junk and oily food, and things that build up cholesterol and fat in the body.
When you have just experienced a cardiac arrest-
When you have just experienced a cardiac arrest, you should seek help from a family member using the CPR technique, or a defibrillator. In both cases, the know-how to use the techniques and instruments is a must. Hence, if you know that you have a coronary heart disease and are prone to a sudden cardiac arrest, you must train a member in the family to use these immediate treatments, while they call the doctor.