Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N. Venkateswaran
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N. VenkateswaranYour feedback matters!
I had pimples in past and now I have those pimple acne or scars. I want my face clear like before help me please.
I am 21year old girl having hair fall from last 3 months. But from last 2 weeks it become intolerable for me, because of scalpe itching. Please help me.
Hai sir I am balu I have one small problem I am facing hair loss problem past from six months on words.
I have hair loss problem, at this early age I lost 60% of my hair. Can I go for hair fixing! Ist safe?
I have pimples on my face and also on backward, this pimples is having on face from 3 to 4 year. Tell me any natural solution.
From past 1 week my palm get wrinkled just by touching water. Earlier it use to happen (only fingers top) while washing cloths for long, but now just washing hand ordinarily it get wrinkled. It stays that way for a minute or 2, then it dries out completely and turn normal.
Dr. regarding the questions you had asked are as follows: 1. My hair fall is more in the front-line. 2. It is happening for the 4-5 years rapidly. 3. Yes, I have lot of dandruff for which I use Anti-dandruff shampoo twice a week.
My age is 16. I am getting lot many rashes like pimples. I have lot of heat, which I could understand. My hairs are also growing in white color. Can you suggest me how to get rid of this?
This is Arsh Mohammad from Mumbai. My problem is hair fall. Tried many things but it not stopped. please suggest something.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterised by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne? Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores - Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores, and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over-Treating the Skin - The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation - Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice - Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle - Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist - Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working. Persistent acne may turn into infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!