Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N. P. MitkariYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. m suffering from dark circles under eyes can these circles cure in life is there any effective treatment for these eye circles pls help if there is no treatment then any tips to hide them. Thank you.
How and why are gallstones formed?
The bile in your body contains enough chemicals to dissolve cholesterol excreted by your liver. In case your liver starts excreting more cholesterol than your bile has the capability to dissolve, the excess cholesterol crystallizes and forms stones. Bile may become concentrated if the gallbladder doesn't empty in the time leading to the formation of gallstones. A number of factors can increase the risks of formation of gallstones like:
- high cholesterol
- being obese/overweight
- being an American Indian or Mexican American
- being female
- falling in the age group of 60 or above
- a family history of gallstones
- rapid weight loss
- consumption of cholesterol-lowering medications
When should you consider undergoing surgery?
In some cases gallstones that are detected during ct scan or ultrasound (without any symptoms) don't require surgery. If you do not feel aggravating pain in your upper right abdomen or other signs and symptoms, then one can postpone the surgical process according to the need. In few instances, it has been seen that small and solitary gallstones can be dissolved with oral medication like ursodiol and chenodiol. However, you need to opt for surgery to remove the gallbladder necessarily in the following cases-
- sudden inflammation or infection in the gallbladder
- if you experience recurring instances of intense pain due to the gallstones
- certain growths known as polyps develop in your gallbladder which is larger than 1 cm in size and begin to give rise to numerous symptoms.
- if you have pancreatitis, which is a condition involving inflammation of pancreas due to gallstones
- if the wall of your gallbladder gets calcified
- your immune system is damaged
- you are experiencing symptoms and your gallbladder has ceased to function. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
Hi I am 32 years old ; hight is 5" 8" and weight is 80 kg so. Also I am suffering for thyroid. So please advice me how to reduce my weight.
How to prevent hair loss. Please suggest some home treatment and not cosmetic medicines. Also hoe many time should one shampoo his hain in a week.
For the past 6 months I have been suffering from bone density problem. However am taking calcium tablets for 15 days every month but still feeling pain all over the bone joints and not able to lift 15 kgs of weigh properly. Wat to do? Plus help me.
While the sun is necessary for our skin and overall health, excessive exposure often results in many skin problems. Age spots, which are actually sunspots, blemishes, pigmentation and sunburns are just a few of the sun related damages that your skin may have to face.
Sunscreen is your best friend outdoors
Sunscreen should be worn at all times whenever you go outdoors. Also if you plan to be outdoors for too long, then reapply sunscreen from time to time as you may need to replenish the protection for your skin. A sunscreen with a SPF count of 30 or above is usually preferred; however, this should completely be determined by the type of skin.
What type of damage can sun do to your skin?
Visible sun related damage to your skin could be any or all of the following:
- Skin which is patchy
- Dark spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Age spots
These are primarily manifestations of deep rooted sun related damage caused by one of the following:
- Superficial pigmentation: This is a pigmentation problem, which is mostly caused close to the uppermost layer of your skin i.e. the epidermis. This usually ends showing up as age spots and freckles.
- Deep hyper-pigmentation: As opposed to superficial pigmentation, deeper pigmentation problems occur when age related damage is the cause and there has been prolonged sun exposure. This requires more detailed treatment and thus topical products such as peels may not be as effective as the damage has been at a deeper layer of the skin.
- Brown patches or melasma: Often called the mask of pregnancy as it commonly afflicts expectant women, it may occur in other cases due to hormonal problems as well. It appears as darker patches on your skin within the bridge of the nose, cheeks and forehead. Sun damage aggravates this problem multi fold and thus can make a slight or small problem much worse.
Treatments against sun damage
As mentioned earlier, the best way to reverse sun damage is to use the correct SPF for your skin. A single SPF rating isn’t correct for everyone and it is best to consult a dermatologist to determine what rating would be correct for you. However, some of the other modern treatments you can rely on to reverse and prevent sun damage could be:
- Peels that give instant clarity by reducing pigmentation
- Reducing complexes such as certain liquid applicants that lessen topical pigmentation
- Skin rejuvenating Lasers that provide instant clarity with Laser action
- PRP or platelet rich plasma that is derived from the cells of your own body and then used as a serum to be injected into the skin to heighten its self- healing powers.