Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Mukund BhopaleYour feedback matters!
I have sour throat, sneezing, mild to moderate temperature, body fatigue. Looks due to cold or changing weather. Suggest cure please.
Hi, I am Dr Monty Talwar. I am practising Homeopathy from last 21 years. Presently I am practising in Gurgaon. Today I will talk about Sinusitis.
Sinusitis is a very common condition we face specially in young adults. The most common symptoms of sinusitis we see are;
- Cheek pain or ain resembling tooth ache
- Nose discharge which may be thick, yellowish, greenish
- There may be heaviness in the head.
- Sometimes there is a post nasal discharge or nasal blockage.
- Also the patient may complain of fever.
The most comon causes are;
- Air pollution
- Bacterial infection
- Viral infection
Lot of time we get patients which are exposed to humid or cold weather also. The symptoms are when the sinuses are inflammed, then the patient may complain of pain in the cheek region and sometimes it may resemble a toothache.
- And if there is a frontal sinus inflammation, then the patient may have a dull headache and a heaviness in the forehead.
- If it affects an Ethmoidal sinus, then there will be pain between the root of the nose and in between the eyes.
- When the sphenoidal sinus is inflammed, then there will be pain behind the eyes.
Now the symptomatic approach to the treatment will be steam inhalation which helps in liquefying the discharges and the discharges can easily flow out and patient feel relieved. Sometimes we also advice gargeling with warm water. Now in Homeopathic approach, when patient comes with acute symptoms such as cold, cough, discharge from the nose, fever or headache we give acute medicines based on the acute totality of the patients.
Once these patients are relieved from the acute symptoms then we go to the constitutional medicines. A lot of time we see that the recurrent sinusitis will lead to chronic sinusitis. So, in such cases we need to give a deeper acting medicines called the Constitutional medicines.
Constitutional medicines are given on the basis of patient's nature, temperament, personality, physical generalities, whether he is more comfortable in hot weather or cold weather, how much he seats, food likes and dislikes, stool, urination, apetite, thirst etc. So on these basis we make up te consitutional medicines for the patients which we corelate to the homeopathic medicine. These medicines are very deep acting and they stimulate the imune system of the patient so that the frequency of the attacks that they keep getting, the intensity of the attacks over the period of time reduces till the patient feels relieved with the symptoms.
So, this is how we tackle sinusitis case in Homeopathy.
Ifr you have any query regarding Sinusitis or any complaint, you may consult me through Lybrate or visit my clinic on Sohna Road, Gurgaon.
Hi from last 7 years am suffering from sinusitus, dust allergy, food allergy which causes heavy sneezing. And lumps in throat region.
Hey Dr. Actually I had sex with a prostitute about 1 month 20 days ago. I used a condom and I am sure that the condom was not leak or have hole anywhere. But think too much about my health. Is it possible to get HIV even after using a condom. And what are the main and most common symptoms of HIV. Are they come together or individually. I have a mild sore throat after 4 weeks of sex and small pain in bone pain. And I have vitamin b12 and vit d3 deficiency too. Is pain is due to vit b12 and d3 deficiency or I might got infected with hiv ? In too much stress . I don't have other symptoms like fever, headache , or other flu like symptoms . Just have a mild sore throat and little pain in bone. And do not have problem swallowing and chewing.
I snore intensely for over two years now it was not like this before I wasn't even snoring at all please what can I do about it it disturbs the people with whom I share my bed.
I am having sinus, so can you suggest what should I do? When I use metaspray then it is under controlled but if I stop taking it then I again have cold.
Hello, I have been experiencing a pain on left side of my head behind the ears and some times feel the pain in jaws also I experience pulling of my left eye , when there is pain I feel dizziness. What may be the cause for this?
She is ill from 4 days. Had weakness and muscle ache and headache. She is also suffering from throat infection. Currently she is taking antibiotics anti inflammatory and multi vitamin tablet by consultant to hospital. What should I do for her muscle cramps and headache?
I have a jaw pain 2 days back. At that time of my dinner I heard one sound near to jaw as below to my ear lobe. I felt lot of pain and also I can't chew anything normally. What should I do?
I nowadays ill of mental fear following heart beating. I also had been with sinusitis. I am finding the most simplest and effective overall treatment.
What medicine or drops to use for ear pain in nights more. Ear is paining from 2 days. .reply me before night so that I can buy medication.
Hello I am 23 years old and from childhood there is a small hole in my ear and I get smelly discharge everyday and I keep cotton in my ear always, there is no pain but I want to know what is that and why it is not getting cure. I need help please can anyone reply in brief is to what it is and what do I need to do?
Most people listen to music or their favourite videos while on the move, and they spend a considerable amount of time plugging in the headphones or earphones. If you are concerned about the pros and cons of the headphones and earphones, or rather which one is better, you will have to consider various aspects. These include noise isolation, frequency response, noise cancellation and comfort of wearing.
Earphones are devices which are worn on the pinna or the internal part of the ear. This device is also referred to as earbuds, in-ears, canal phones, buds, in-ear headphones, IEMs.
Headphones are equipment worn on or around the ear. These are not considered as handy as the earphones and are also known as ear speakers. Let’s evaluate the pros and cons of these two devices and choose the one that is better.
- Frequency response curve: This helps in assessing how much distortion is brought about by the devices which relate to the clarity. They should be able to respond equally well to all the pitches without transmitting any frequency more loudly than another. This suggests that the frequency you are receiving should be exactly similar to what has been fed in regardless of the frequency ranges. Typically, the earphones have bad frequency response while the headphones tend to have better frequency response. If you are primarily concerned about the noise distortion, then you should opt for headphones.
- Noise isolation: By this, it is understood how well does the gear help in isolating other noises than what you are trying to listen. Generally, higher noise isolation is preferred unless you are willing to hear the sounds of the ambience. Better isolation also ensures that your audio would not bother others surrounding you. A rightly fitted pair of earphones would be able to give you the best noise isolation whereas good over-ear headphones would not be able to seal the sound from going out.
- Noise cancellation: Noise cancellation is entirely different from the noise isolation. In the process of noise isolation, the atmospheric sounds which intrude in are reproduced and inverted. This is an excellent feature especially when you are travelling through public transportation or walking down the street. When it comes to earphones, the noise cancellation feature is are not as effective as headphones unless you buy any of the high end pieces. But the headphones are far better in cancelling the noises that are constantly playing in the backdrop.
Judging from all these aspects, the headphones tend to be a better purchase than the earphones, and they are also much more comfortable. Still, it boils down to personal preference at the end. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.