Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mukund BhopaleYour feedback matters!
I am hearing some unwanted noise in my ear. So I went to an ent doctor, he tested me and gave some antibiotics and paracetamol due to cold after few day cold went but still I am hearing noise. And again I went to doctor and now he gave me zincovit tablets for 10 days and I took audiogram test too that also normal but still am hearing noise in my ear. Sometimes I will go mild some times it will go worse at night. Please suggest me what to do? Whether this sound will go or not? I am 23 years old.
I went to the doctor and they prescribed me Amoxicillin and Clavulanate potassium tablets USP, Acetaminophen/COD#3 (300/30 mg) TAB ,prednisone 20 MG TABlets. I haven't been having no more fevers just my throat is a little swell and I have a little red spot on my tough don't they said my blood looks ok just might be a fungal infection any other thoughts.
I am a 22 years old male. I have been feelings ng weak for the past 1 months. I have also lost my diet for meals but feel hungry now and then at odd hours. Something I also get dizzy especially when it's hot or sunny.
Congestion in throat difficulty in talking and delivering lecture so many time I have to clear thr throat While sleeping throat get so much congested and having problem to inhale.
Hiii I am sara I am suffering from sinusitis problem from last one year, I am not able to breath properly so E.N.specialist doctor suggested me to do laser operations it necessary to operate or by taking medicinal treatments it can be cured?
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from vertigo from last three months. What type of diet is required in this treatment.
I get too much snore in sleep. The sound is too much high as told by my spouse. Can you please help me with any solutions to reduce it.
Patient is my wife. She is 44 years old. She has developed nasal and throat congestion, slight fever, headache, pain in throat from yesterday night. What is your recommendation?
I have allergy last 10 year. I am facing nasal congestion n short breathing. I takes more time a long breathing. My nasal tissue has increased. How I can free from this problem?
Hello Need to know that recently I got to know that I have sinus problem. What all the things I should do and what should I not do? Please tell me does it effects on my stamina.
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.