Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Mukun BhupaniYour feedback matters!
Last night I used ear bud to clean my ear and I found in the morning blood was coming out. Again I checked with ear bud it seems like blood is coming. Please tell me what could be the reason?
Dr, my wife suffers some allergic problems, mainly half portion of her head and face (right side ). She feels pain and cold in this portion and feels tiredness in whole body. Doctor said that it is because of Sinusitis, and given medicines. There was some improvement while having medicines, but when it is over the condition is same. Sir, what I want to do for her betterment?
I am suffering from sinus problem. A doctor advised me to use mustard oil for my nose, means dropping some drops of mustard oil inside nose before sleeping. Is it safe or I should stop that.
I am 65 year old. I am suffering from sinus last ten years.I had taken many medicine, no cure what kind of medicine ,i would have taken.
I have throat ulcers from 4,5 days. Very deep it is increasing I can feel and it's bit itchy inside. Using paracetamol from two days. Please help me out.
I am getting bleeding from nose what is the prevention for this one and what I should do to prevent in this in future.
My mother (age - 48) fixated with hearing problems since last two years and my younger sister (28) also used ear machine since last 3 year. I have faced hearing problems (especially left ear). Is this is a genetic problem?
I am 60 years old i. E 61 running. Now I am suffering from throat paid, severe cold i. E liquid comes out from nose without my knowledge and no satisfaction after consuted ent doctors. Why?
Hello doctor, I am having a burning or may be acidity from my stomach to my throat and sometimes in my chest, sometimes when I breath deep I feel someone is stretching my veins in my chest, and I feel some kind of lumps is there in my throat, I am having this for 4 days. I use to smoke a little, but was a heavy smoker for 3 years like 10 cigarettes on an average in past but now 1 or 2 on a daily basis, should I be worried of cancer or something, am nervous and can't sleep please help me out doctor. Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi, I am 22 years old and I am getting snoring when I sleep. What could be the reason and is there any remedy to reduce it.
I am suffering from allergic rhinitis and doctor had prescribed me mucolite (4 wk) montaire (6 wk) and duonase (2 month) but unfortunately since medicine I am suffering from constipation and watery stool. Kindly suggest.
From last few days I am not able to sleep at night and some times my nose is bleeding. So pls if you suggest me what should I do. Is this isonimia.
Sir i'm getting itching sensation in my throat when I sneezed and it make me to do a lot of noise to overcome that and sputum will come sir i'm getting that type of itching during night times even there is no cold for me. Please suggest me to overcome this problem.
Whenever there is any loud sound played nearby then a cracking sound occurs in my left ear. What should I do?
What r the symptoms of viral fever? Y nose bleeding happening in summer? Cn you please tell us. My younger brother has this problem.
-does not responds to sound by making sounds, or by looking at the speaker.
- isn't using gestures, such as bye-bye & does not stops activity in response to'no.
- does not point to five body parts and has trouble imitating tow word sentences
- does not follow a serious two simple but related commands.
- about three quaters of the child's speech at 3 years and by 4 years old, a child should mostly be understood even by people who don't know the child.
If your answer is" yes, consult a speech language pathologist
I have one nose always blocked and sometimes when the suitition get wrost both nose got blocked. Also I have sinus problem. Please let me know will it be useful to get sinus operation or should just take the medicine. kindly advice Thanks
Hi, last month it was my first experience while I was starting my work in office, my ears started to vibrate like a pulsate, I felt annoying and immediately took leave and consulted ent specialist? he prescribed me vertin tablet 16mg, I was alright taking that tablet. Again from last two week I am feeling the same vibration in my ears and imbalance? I consulted another ent specialist who did septoplast surgery to me on 2010? he did some tests using earphones in my ears and told there is no problem in my ears and I will become perfect in 10 days, he prescribed me with 2 tablets (prothiaden 25mg night time after food and prodex 20mg morning after food) I felt very anxiety and confused and fear like phobia very suddenly when I took prothiaden 25mg for the 2nd day. I called to doctor and he asked me to stop prothiaden as that was side effect? the third day afternoon I felt same and was sweating too? again I called to doctor and he asked me to stop both the tablet and asked me to consult neurologist. Neurologist doctor told me I have panic disorder and I will be alright in few days? he prescribed me nexito 10mg and betacap tr 40? unfortunately the next day I again felt weakness in my body and dry mouth and wheezing? once I phone called to doc he asked me to stop betacap as that is side effect as I have asthma? but even though after taking nexito I am feeling sick, difficulty in breathing? I stopped all the tablets and I was fine little for the next day? I felt weakness anxiety again sometime for half an hour to one hour today afternoon while I was working in office? I still feel shaken worrying if it comes again to me? what should I do if again I feel the same?
Sinus disease leads to chronic illness reducing the productivity of life grossly for years. Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.