Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Vasundhara C.BendaleYour feedback matters!
We have 2 types of sex, 1.After some foreplay, while intercourse, normally I ejaculate within 1-2 minutes, so she stays unsatisfied. 2. I first satisfy my wife, by touching her vagina and kissing her breasts. But later in all this after that I am loosing erection. Than after Some time I can get erection, but she is then not interested. It stays incomplete. So please suggest.
Whenever I self fuck my self with cucumber or something else my ass always bleeds (I'm a male: age 22) and sometime when finished masturbating my penis has a burning sensation too. And last question. I've did an oral sex means sucking with other Male so is it safe and is safe to have anal with other Male (I am a male)
Hi Doctor, My age is 23 and I am suffering from PCOD. I want to know what kind of treatment is beneficial for this problem. Ayurveda, homeopathy or whatever. Thanks.
What are the symptoms of swine flue? And how it can be avoided? What are the precautions to be taken?
When I eat spicy and oily I have pain in my chest. May be it is due to gas. Can it be heart related problem. I am 25 years old student. It is since last 6 years. It 2-3 times a month. Suggest me what it may be?
I have suffering from cold and mucus about three to four past year. In cold weather it increase much. Have any solution for this?
I m suffering from cold, Coughing (yellowish colour, nausea n headache too. This cold easily catches me during weather change or consuming any cold item. Pls suggest me wt shud I do, to permanent get rid of it.
5 Simple Ways to Get in the Mood for Sex
A lot of factors can act as deterrents to getting into the mood for sex. You can be too tired, you may not be happy with your body image, or you may be overburdened with work to even think about getting in the mood. However, sex is an important part of your life and neglecting it could have several negative impacts on your relationships. Here are 5 proven ways to get you in the mood in no time.
1. Make Yourself Feel Good
A lot of people focus so much on their partner that they forget to take care of themselves. You need to make yourself feel happy and desirable if you want to be in the mood for sex. Buy some new underwear, read some good erotica, take a long steamy bath, and do all it takes to make yourself feel good– as when you feel good about yourself, you feel attractive, which can get you in the mood.
Stress can bring down your libido to a great extent. When you’re stressed, sex can feel like an activity that only adds to your stress levels. If you want to get into the mood, try relaxing first. You can try getting yourself a long, hot bath in the tub, or you could light a few candles and incense and fall asleep to soothing music. If you want to share an activity with your partner, you can go for a couples massage. Even just taking time out to cuddle can do wonders for both your relationship and your libido.
3. Get Adventurous
Creative foreplay is a great way to get you in the mood. You can use a huge variety of things to spice things up in the bedroom. From ice, candles, belts and ties to foods like cherries, cream, bananas and chocolate, think of incorporating them into your ‘playtime’. Tell each other your deepest, darkest sexual fantasies and then play them out. Take naughty pictures and send it to your partner throughout the day. His or her appreciation is sure to get you in the mood instantly.
4. Get Close
Have designated date nights where you go out with your partner and spend time on your relationship; or plan out a short weekend getaway together. These activities will help in physically enforcing the emotional bond you share with your partner. One of the things that many couples forget to do is flirt with each other, which can be a healthy way to keep the fun alive in your relationship on a daily basis.
5. Try Masturbation
Sometimes, you just need some quality “me-time” to get you back in the mood for sex. Whether you’re a man or a woman, some space to play out your fantasies in your head is all you need to get back in the game. You could masturbate just enough to get aroused and then ask your lover to join you, or you could simply take care of yourself to feel attractive and wanted again.
Good afternoon sir / madam I am suffering from fungal infection in groin region so kindly suggest me.
Sir I am taking treatment of erectile dysfunction worth rs 8k they gave me some ayurvedic tablet pls tell me is it reasonable or not.
I have sleeping problems, I do not feel happy, I get weird thoughts that make me think I am going crazy. They are not anything out of the ordinary- Its just that I overthink normal things that I otherwise would not focus on, I can not put things in the right context. As a result I get extremely scared thinking I am crazy. Somehow I have this conviction that I am going crazy. Do not have any voices or hallucinations or paranoia. Whats wrong with me?
Dr. one day I'll mustaburate and see blood comes with my sperm and sperm is also get yellowish colour I think its because of blood please Dr. tell me why blood comes with my sperm I'll mustaburate daily 2 times.
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome is a disorder, which causes cysts or fluid filled growths, which may grow on the ovaries and cause havoc with a woman's hormones and sexual health. Not only does this condition play with your health, but it also causes extreme pain on your abdomen which may increase during the periods. Homeopathy has many cures for various types of PCOS in the form of various medications.
- Natrum Mur: PCOS may manifest differently in different women. One of the most commonly reported symptoms of PCOS is of irregular and suppressed periods. Natrum Mur is an effective remedy for this condition. Women who are trying to conceive may also benefit if their efforts to do so have failed.
- Pulsatilla: This is an effective medication in case PCOS has affected your menstrual periods in such a way that you have very scanty periods. Your periods may come after long gaps and may be very painful. Some symptoms, which the patient might exhibit would be a lack of thirst and a desire to be in open air all the time.
- Sepia: This is the most prescribed medication among the other homeopathic remedies for PCOS as it is known to have multiple benefits. Not only does it correct irregular and short periods, it is also effective in reducing the inflammation of the ovaries caused by the presence of the cysts. Cases where sepia is administered may show symptoms of mental irritability and being sensitive to cold air.
- Calcarea Carb: Some women may get periods, which are quite profuse and may be longer in terms of duration. It may make you prone to gaining weight as well. Calcarea carb is a very effective medication, which can effectively control these symptoms. Calcarea carb will be prescribed to you if you have a craving for boiled eggs and have heavy sweating (know more about Sweating problem) on the head as external symptoms.
- Thuja Occidentalis: This medicine is usually prescribed to women if they have multiple cysts within the left ovary. These cysts may not cause much inflammation, but will be quite painful. It is also prescribed in cases where a woman may get male pattern hair growth on the body. Thuja is very effective is dissolving cysts and thus can quickly correct hormonal imbalances caused by these. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.