Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs.Vaisali R. VichareYour feedback matters!
Since I am a student I must study 6 hours in night when I get up early in the morning I feel pain in head. What to do help me please.
I am unable to lose weight despite continuous work out, and a lot of control in diet also. What could be the reason? I read about fatty liver somewhere. Can that be a reason? how do I start?
I am 31 year male, I was down with chikungunya for last 2 weeks. Can it happen twice? Or can dengue/any mosquito disease catch me again.
My age is 22, I hav a huge hairfall & my hair is turning grey. How do I solve this problem. Try a lot but nothing get .my hair is so thin. And everyday lots of hair is falling .plz suggest.
I am a 25 year male and I am facing itching problem and rings around my private part and back side. I used ring guard but it gave me relief for 1 or 2 days only. Please advise me.
I am suffering from fever since last three days please suggest me the best medicine so that I may get well soon please. So the need full.
I have stomach ache from many days. I taught I would go soon. But. I'm having stomach ache daily that to severe.
Cholesterol is one of those terminologies that need a clear and fresh understanding, right from scratch. It is nothing but obvious and common for you to primarily know about the ill effects of cholesterol and what it does to your body; from increasing the risks of cardio-vascular diseases to adding to your waistline. However, it is time we all got a fresh perspective on what cholesterol is.
So, to start off, what is actually cholesterol?
It is waxy substance produced by the liver which plays an important role in the proper functioning of the cells, digestive process and synthesis of Vitamin D in the body. As cholesterol is a fat based substance that does not dissolve in blood, it is transported, throughout the body, by a protein called the ‘lipoprotein’. The lipoproteins that carry cholesterol are of two types: Low-Density
Lipoprotein (LDL) and High Density Lipoprotein (HDL)
Why is LDL ‘bad’?
LDL is known as ‘bad’ cholesterol as it is responsible for plaque formation that reduces flexibility of the arteries and tends to clog them.
Why is HDL ‘good’?
HDL is known as the ‘good’ cholesterol because it gets rid of excessive LDL from the arteries and transports them to the liver where they can be broken down. Too much of bad cholesterol in the body can lead to clogged arteries that may result in stroke or a heart attack. Now that you know that too much LDL cholesterol is bad for you, you need to keep it under control while raising the good cholesterol (HDL) levels.
In order to do that, you need to make certain modifications in your lifestyle.
Some of them can be:
- Eat foods that are good for the heart: Avoid eating saturated fats and trans-fats as they raise LDL levels in the body. Instead, choose foods that are rich in the heart healthy monounsaturated fats such as almonds and olive oil. Also, include foods that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids such as fish oil; these fatty acids increase HDL levels in the blood.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise not only helps you to lose calories but also increases the good cholesterol levels in the body. Aim for 20-30 minutes of cardiovascular exercises in the form of brisk walking, running or cycling to keep your heart muscles healthy.
- Stop smoking: Smoking can cause the blood vessels to narrow down, thus increasing blood pressure, owing to the constriction of the blood vessels. Quit smoking right away and your ticker will thank you for it. Remember to limit alcohol consumption as well.
- Maintain optimal weight levels: It’s time to get rid of all the excess fat from the body, especially the visceral fat (abdominal fat). Obesity increases the risk of heart diseases and also has a negative effect on the cholesterol levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
Green tea has many health benefits
-Improves metabolism and boost the body’s fat burning mechanism and helping you to keep fit
- It also contains a powerful antioxidant called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) which has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in fighting cancer, removing free radicals and unwanted toxic substances from the body.
-It also contains other antioxidant compounds such as catechins and poly-phenols that boost the immune system.
TO GET THE BEST HEALTH BENEFITS TAKE GREEN TEA AT LEAST TWO HOURS BEFORE OR AFTER YOUR MEALS
Can also take it about 1 hour before you sleep to burn fat even while you are asleep.
SOME DONT'S FOR GREEN TEA..
-Avoid green tea very early in the morning on an empty stomach. The caffeine in it can lead to dehydration and it could stimulate the release of gastric acid which can cause stomach upset or even ulcer.
-Avoid it at meal time because it can reduce the absorption of Thiamin (vitamin B1). A deficiency of this vitamin leads to a condition called beriberi.
So, its very important to take the green tea at a particular time for best health benefits...