Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs.Rupali Mendhe
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs.Rupali MendheYour feedback matters!
I have acne on my forehead. My color is white so acne looking very ugly on my face so please suggest me what I have to do. Thank you.
I'm going to eat balanced diet due masturbation last 3 years I feel week So tell what are the timing to eat and which food to eat my age (18) Thank you.
Acne is irritating not only when it is active, but even after it heals. This is because it leaves behind unpleasant scars and pigmentation. Laser therapy is the best known way of dealing with these scars and pigmentation issues. It is a misconception that laser treatment is a new form of skin therapy. Laser is being used to treat pigmentation scars since 1964, however, the procedures have evolved significantly and become much more improved and effective.
How does laser therapy work?
Lasers direct intense amounts of monochromatic light at precise points on the skin. This light is emitted in short pulses. When this light hits the skin it heats the hemoglobin cells. The precision with which lasers direct this light ensures that surrounding cells are not affected.
By changing the amount of light, lasers can be used to address cells at varying depths of the skin. In the case of scars, they can destroy the excessive melanin deposits causing a scar. It can also boost collagen production.
In most cases, lasers used to treat skin issues are carbon dioxide or argon lasers. These are known as CW lasers. Laser therapy may be short pulsed or long pulsed. The difference between the two lies in the rest period between emitting bursts of light. The type of laser therapy used depends largely on the degree of scarring or hyperpigmentation.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Laser treatment
- One of the biggest advantages of this form of therapy is its precision. Laser therapy does not affect the surrounding cells. It is also a bloodless form of therapy that does not require any hospitalization. As compared to other forms of skin therapy for scarring such a dermabrasion, laser therapy does not increase a person’s risk of infection.
- On the flip side, laser treatment does not work well with all types of scars or all skin types. Also, some people may require multiple sessions for results to be noticeable. In cases of scarring on dark skin, laser lights can wound the capillaries in the skin. As the skin in this area heals, it may become lighter than the surrounding skin. Laser treatment can also cause raised scars known as keloids when used to treat dark skin. These scars cannot be treated with laser therapy and requires additional treatments. Laser treatment is also a little more expensive as compared to other forms of therapy.
- If you choose to undergo laser treatment to remove scars and pigmentation, it is important to have realistic expectations. Do not expect your skin to be perfect after the procedure. While there will be an improvement, do not assume that 100% of scarring will be removed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dr. Mere pet par charbi bad rahi hai or motapanbhi bad raha hai to kam karne ka uppay batao jisse. Mera fat na badhe.
Me myself penis is small it is not strong when in mood also following down when doing sex also pls help me I can not consult pls.
It is an absolute myth that you need a hair trim every month in order to grow your hair properly. Trimming your hair has no effect of the length of the hair. What trimming on a regular basis can do is that trimming on a regular basis can help in preventing various scalp complications from occurring. If the length of the hair remains very long, it becomes even more prone to dandruff and lice infestations.
Rather, here are a few cures for all hair types. Following these simple home remedies will cause your strands to retain their original texture and length:
- If you have long hair, then it is very important that you follow a proper hair care regimen; else it can lead to dandruff. It may also cause the hair to become frizzy and dull as the hair does not receive proper nutrition due to its length.
- Trimming your hair once in a month helps in keeping the hair length at manageable levels, so that the hair ends are properly nourished.
- You can apply hair oils such as coconut or olive oil that helps in nourishing the hair and adding volume.
- If you have oily hair, then you might be prone to dandruff like conditions.
- In order to prevent this condition, apply lemon juice or vinegar to your scalp as it helps in balancing the pH levels of the scalp and thus prevents dandruff. If you add honey to the mix, then it acts as a wonderful conditioner.
- In case of dry hair, you can apply conditioner on a regular basis to avoid dullness. Apply hair oils on a regular basis to add nourishment to the hair.
- Also diet plays an important role in determining the health of the hair. Eat foods which are rich in B vitamins as they contribute to healthier hair.
The hair follicles determine how fast your hair grows; so trimming your hair plays no role in the process. Also, a healthy diet and habits such as washing your hair regularly with suitable hair care products are very easy ways to achieving great hair health.