Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs Anju Narender Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Anju Narender KumarYour feedback matters!
My Xray's show that I have spondylolisthesis of L5 vertebra over S1 vertebra with break in pars interarticularis of L5 vertebra. My pain did not stop and was continuous. So I got MRI done. The reports tell me as "L5-S1 disc shows degenerative changes with moderate posterocentral protrusion compressing the thecal sac. I am in continuous pain can not sit for long, can not stand in one position for long, can not even sleep because I have pain while elevating my back or changing position. I have taken suggestion from 4 doctors from which 3 have suggested surgery. I want to plan for pregnancy but I am really scared of my back pain. I really have no idea what to do. Please suggest that would surgery be ok? Will I be fine after that, like no back pain? And then can I go for pregnancy with a normal delivery if possible? Should I really get surgery done?
Hello, My wife has got eye stye on the left eye. It started with one where she used to have pain. This was converted into a pimple and no pain in that now. However, she has developed another stye on the left corner of the same eye. It is paining a lot but no pimple yet. Now I have below questions: 1. Does she need to take any medication or it can heal on its on. 2. We heard that once it starts, there will be minimum 6 or 7 stye. Is it true. If yes how to avoid it. 3. Is it contagious. What precautions we need to take as we have two kids. Appreciate your early response. Thanks, ankush Chaudhari.
Is hairootz is gud for hair growth does it really effective Please suggest me good hair growth brand.
Does tying hair does hair loss more or open hair creates hair loss What are the medicine to prevent hair loss.
Bipolar disorder is a condition where the patient may go through certain periods of extreme happiness and joy which is known as mania. On the other hand, there may be other periods where the patient may be extremely sad and depressed and even suicidal.
In some individuals, these phases may last quite long whereas, in others, they may change very quickly. However, there are certain common symptoms displayed by patients with bipolar disorder. Let's look at a few of them.
- Feeling extremely happy, to the point of being careless - Certain patients, at the onset of bipolar disorder, will feel extremely happy and have their sense of judgment hampered. When patients feel very elated without proper context, or for very small reasons, it could be an indication that the person is experiencing mania.
- Feeling extremely depressed - Similarly, on the other end of the spectrum, if a person feels extremely depressed without an appropriate reason, it may be due to bipolar disorder. Also, the severity of depression and the length of time for which a person experiences it is also an indicator of the condition.
- Lack of interest in activities which formerly interested you - You may suddenly lose interest in an activity that genuinely interested you earlier. This may include your profession or hobbies.
- Loss of appetite during the depression phases - During the phases of depression or sadness, which may sometimes last for months, a person may rapidly lose weight due to lack of interest in food. Even for patients who have shorter cycles of changes lasting for only a few weeks, this will be noticeable.
- Extreme restlessness and lack of sleep during the manic phases - When the person enters a manic or happy cycle, it may trigger over enthusiasm, restlessness and lack of sleep. This, like the depression phase, will also vary from patient to patient and may continue for the entire duration of the phase. A jump from a depression cycle into this phase will be definitely noticed by others.
If a few of these symptoms are detected, then the patient should be taken to a mental health professional for appropriate treatment as soon as possible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!