Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs Anju Narender Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Anju Narender KumarYour feedback matters!
You don’t have to stick to a DIY approach to fighting the effects of aging. The professionals have more procedures at their disposal than ever to treat wrinkles, sun spots, and sagging skin. Find out how your dermatologist can help you take your anti-aging routine to another level.
Here are top 8 dermatological anti-aging treatments:
Retinoid Creams: Retinoid is a substance extracted from vitamin A and it has excellent anti-aging properties. Though there are over-the-counter options, you can ask your dermatologist to prescribe a stronger retinoid cream.
Peptide Creams: Short links of amino acids, or peptides, are beneficial for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The skin loses collagen as you grow old; peptides based creams can encourage renewed production of collagen, thus revitalizing your skin from within.
Microdermabrasion: This cosmetic procedure uses a diamond-tipped wand or fine, tiny particles to remove the topmost layer of skin. This is done to boost skin to grow anew. The procedure may be a bit uncomfortable, but not painful; and one of the most important upsides is that the skin heals quickly.
Laser Skin Resurfacing: This procedure removes wrinkles by using high-intensity light. The light tightens the loose skin.
Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are used to treat age spots, acne scars, skin discoloration, dull texture and wrinkles. Chemical peels remove the outermost layer of the skin to encourage new skin growth.
Botox: Botox or botulinum toxin is a muscle relaxing treatment. When injected under the skin, it relaxes the muscles, which smooths out the wrinkles or lines on your face. Repeated Botox injections will significantly improve your appearance.
Cosmetic Surgery: These include a wide range of surgical procedures such as facelifts, neck lifts and brow lifts. A single procedure or a combination of procedures is usually done.
Do you want a flawless skin and a perfect figure to grab eyeballs? Are you a fitness freak? Do you believe that your daily dose of exercise can gift you a beautiful body? Well, it’s time you update your knowledge a bit on this issue. Running on the treadmill or spending hours on meditation or yoga is just not enough for a healthy body, skin and mind. You need to flush out the toxins from your body as well. You need to include food items in your regular diet, which have the ability to detox your body.
Believe it or not, there are a plenty of detoxifying natural food items. These food items promote the health of your organs like kidneys, intestines and liver, which help you to get rid of the toxins. Don’t go for any medications or artificial ways of detox. Here are some natural food items that can cleanse your body thoroughly:
- Artichokes: This food item is rich in prebiotic inulin, which helps the growth of probiotics in the gut. Probiotics are the essential and good bacteria. They promote the process of digestion. It improves the health of the gut and facilitates its smooth functioning.
- Brussels sprouts: Cruciferous vegetables like sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, etc are a must for your health. They improve the health of liver, kidneys and gut. They also facilitate bowel movement. Researchers claim that these foods are rich in phytochemical sulforaphane. This compound protects your body from the adverse effects of pre-carcinogenic cells.
- Oranges: As we all know, oranges have the goodness of vitamin C. Moreover, it is also rich in antioxidants. Vitamin C and other antioxidants keep the liver functioning proper and therefore detoxify the body. Intake of oranges boosts the production of a compound called glutathione. This compound is a must for detoxification of the liver.
- Eggs: If you are thinking that eggs can only help in body-building by giving you the right amount of protein. You are wrong. They do a lot more help to you. They contain an amino acid called cysteine. This is needed for breaking down acetaldehyde, it comes as a by-product of alcohol metabolism. Therefore, eggs are the best food items to get your body purified after an over-night booze party.
- Sweet potatoes: These are rich in Vitamin B. Vitamins B6, B12 and vitamin B folate help in overall digestion and metabolism.
- Lentils: They provide your body with zinc. This mineral is needed for boosting up the immune system of our body and promoting digestion and metabolism. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.