Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs Anju Narender Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs Anju Narender KumarYour feedback matters!
My hair is very few nothing inside, what is the curable method for stop hair loss and grow healthy hair?
Hello Doctor, I'm 20 years old and suffering from obesity. Can you give me a proper Diet plan and list of exercises that I should perform. Thanks for your kind advice.
Hi. I am male 22. I get scared when I see people now a days. I am suffering from depression. For that I am consulting a psychiatrist now. But I am still not able to come out of this. Specially if it is the opposite sex. I freak out. Please suggest me how do I come out of it.
Bridges are commonly used to replace one or more missing teeth. They span the space where the teeth are missing.
I have too much pimples on my face and I am using pimple removing cream since last four months but I did not see any result. What should I do now?
I have done a test of SERUM IgE (Done by C.L.I.A) and my report is 421.9 IU/mL. What does these mean .Does I have something problem in my body. Please tell me.
I have noticing sudden white discharge from my vagina and recently I got boils around my side thighs n butt. What is the cause it may be yeast infection or sexual infection. That boils being for month.
Hi Could you kindly what action needs to be taken for the below values. Age -25 Male. 25 OH vitamin D (total)=23.1 ng/ml Testosterone =515.53 ng/dl Total cholesterol =210 mg/dl Non hdl cholesterol =160.8 mg/dl Serum globulin =3.57 gm/dl Creatinine serum =1.2 mg/dl Est glomerular filtration rate =84/ml/min/1.73m2.
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.