Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan H.GulhaneYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering from diabetes since last 10-12 years. But nowadays his diabetes is getting uncontrolled. According to recent reports, his diabetes level were found to be elevated. His fasting sugar was 160mg/dl nd his post potential sugar level is 360mg/dl. He is undergoing medication. Basically he is taking combination of metformin and glimepiride. He is high BP patient also. So its my humble request from the respected doctors to please tell its treatment.
Any Ayurvedic massage is similar like physiotherapy? My friend had some nerve related issue. Doctor suggested for IFT. Is there any therapy similar like this?
I am 26 years old my height is 5'11" and my weigh is only 58 kgs I want to become fat ie height equal to weight kindly give some important healthy tips.
While some people see tears as a sign of weakness, for others crying is a crucial way of dealing with grief. Though as children we’re told not to cry and to ‘keep a hold’ of our emotions, letting go of a few tears can help alleviate grief and emotional distress.
Here are a few reasons crying could be a good idea when dealing with loss.
- Crying can stimulate the release of endorphins: Crying cleanses the mind of negative emotions and allows you to express your emotions. Crying can be described as a reaction to pain and in order to control pain, the body releases endorphins. Endorphins are also known as happy hormones as they block the transmission of pain signals and create a sense of contentment. These chemicals can take a little time to have an effect and hence in most cases, you will notice an improvement in your mood after a good cry.
- Crying elevates the mood: Crying can help reduce your body’s manganese levels. A higher than normal manganese level can heighten anxiety, irritability, tiredness and emotional disturbances. By lowering manganese levels, the brain is left with enough space for happier emotions and hence crying can help elevate a person’s mood.
- Crying stimulates the body’s parasympathetic nervous system: The parasympathetic nervous system controls a number of functions including heart rate. Crying can stimulate this system and trigger a state of relaxation. For this reason, you may feel sleepy after crying. This gives your body time to relax and deal with the problem at hand with a calmer mind.
- Crying helps deal with stress: A stressful experience or emotional situation can cause a build-up of stress hormones known as cortisol. As the levels of cortisol increase in the body, it goes into flight or fight mode as an automatic response to stress. Crying reduces the cortisol levels and helps relieve tension and stress almost immediately.
- Crying is cathartic: Every day we are exposed to conflicts and stressful situations that can build up into resentments and leave a person feeling anxious and depressed. Sometimes, giving vent to emotions and crying can help release these pent-up feeling and heap cleanse the mind of these negative emotions. Crying also allows us to open ourselves up to the people around and can improve the levels of intimacy between them. In this way, it can help a person become part of a community. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 23 years old. My weight is 56 kgs and I am 5 ft 11 inches. Gender male. I have lot many problems. I was in a serious relationship but its been two years since break up. I was very much depressed wanted to end up my life but I moved on initially but still the past haunts me. At times I feel depressed. When past sprouts up. A fire within haunts me. I feel like killing me or killing all the girls whom I hate. I dont feel like talking to any girl. I dont talk to any girl thereafter I remain alone I make no friends. ANd I dont know I have started disliking girls. I masturbate to get stress free as a result it gives me some temporary pleasure and makes me feel relax. But it has become a habit. An addiction. I also see its side effects. Like memory loss indigestion weak joints and many more. After I knew its disadvantages I try to reduce but what I observed if I dont masturbate for a couple of days like 3-4 days I feel frustrated depressed again. A spirit of vengeance enlightens. But d moment I masturbate I feel ease. But. What I see my semen comes out like water. I am underweight and ill health So my question is 1) how shall I overcome my past the sudden depression and mood swings? 2) how shall I come over masturbation and porn 3) how to become healthy? Whatever I eat that comes out very soon as stool. I need help mentally physically from all side. Doctors help me.
I am student. But last year. I lose my weight. Its gone 60 to 50 kg. So what I do. So please help me.
Gur(jaggery) is better than sugar and fresh cane juice if mixed with lemon juice and ginger juice kills most of the germs in case the roadside machine is carrying some germs. Cane juice is cheap, full of vitamins and minerals and can be taken by all classes of people by people of all age groups.
Go Desi, say No to MNC packed cold drinks and say Yes to Make in India while getting nourishment of canes grown by our farmers.
The vagina is a muscular, tubular structure of the female genital tract extending from the vulva to the cervix (the opening of the urethra). Sexual activity affects vaginal health in a number of different ways during intercourse and in the long term.
A few of the varying effects and the factors responsible for these effects are listed below:
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.
Me 24 years ki hu meri naak bhut moti hushe lambi or patli kaise kru ple kuch aasan or ache tips btaiye.
Hi I am a 17 year old female. I have been some facing problems in my eyes for about a month. Problems I been facing are: head ache, running eyes, feeling weight on my head, eye paining while looking blackboard and books. Please help!
What is the normal quantity of vitamin B complex one requires daily and what are the vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin.
Can anybody take agnus castus? I mean there is no symptoms present but psychologically there are it will not harm?
Hello! I am RishabhI am 15 years old I am very weak by body and my weight is very low only 45-47kg I eat many things like-Chapati, Vegetables, Fruits, Without maida Biscuits, Gond kaa Laadduu, Mungfalee, Gud, Carat Halwa, Rice and Daal, After Eating these items very full full I am very weak Physically and mentally, I do not have sufficient weight and body to look fit and fine, What should I do For maintain my body and to look smart physically and mentally?
I am 35 years old and I am diabetic for the last one year. I start medicine glimison mp1 after consulting a MD doctor. I realized that I fill so tired whole day and not enjoy my business that I was enjoying before. The FBS is 125 and PPBS is 215 normally. So please give a good advice for making a enjoying and non tiredness life.
Want to reduce weight on belly and thighs Legs look swollen sometimes. Have to sit for long hours for work. Give me some tips.
Garlic is one of the most powerful natural cures, which we know and it is available to everyone. In the popular medicine it is used for curing diseases and angst. Because it is strong natural antibiotic, it kills a big number of bacteria, and besides that, it stimulates the immunity system and it normalizes the gut flora. However, here do not end whole its positive effects among our organism.
We often consume garlic as addition in meals, which makes the food tastier, but have you ever asked yourself what makes consumption of garlic on empty stomach to organism?
Scientists had this duty and they found out that this is especially very effective way to prevent and cure many diseases. They claim that when you consume garlic on empty stomach, you increase its power and with that the dangerous bacteria is more exposed to its direct impact.
Garlic instead of antibiotic
Garlic contains nitric substances, sodium, potassium, selenium, calcium, magnesium, silicon, sulfur, phosphoric acid, vitamin C, D, B, phytosterol and aerial oils. Besides that, garlic is rich with phytocide, such as allicin. According to some studies, allicin is exceptionally effective among infections and affections. Garlic consists of more than 400 various mineral constituents, including many antioxidants.
9 unbelievable healthy benefits of garlic:
– It impedes the aging
– Thanks to its curative characteristics, it helps to decrease the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
– It kills a large number of various diseases
– It protects from heart diseases – it reduces the synthesis of triglycerides in the liver, which helps to avoid the growth of arthrosclerosis.
– It decreases the blood pressure and it helps against affections
– Garlic is natural antibiotic and it is effective cure against colds and flu.
– Its consumption is recommended for diseases of nervous system
– Garlic helps killing the cells of malignancy of brain tumor
– It strengthens the immunity system