Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan A. ThoratYour feedback matters!
Liver is the largest internal organ of our body and plays an indispensable role in a number of important body functions such as blood detoxification, glucose storage, storage of iron and vitamins etc. Liver disease, commonly known as hepatic disease affects a large part of the liver tissue and can be treated effectively if detected while it is in its initial stages.
Here are five major symptoms of liver disease which you must watch out for:
1. Weight loss: Rapid loss of weight is the most common and noticeable symptom of liver disease. If you feel that you have lost an extra couple of kilos within the span of a few months, you should definitely consult your doctor and get a check-up done.
2. Fatigue and weakness: This is usually accompanied by weight loss. As the body loses fat, it tends to become lethargic, low on energy and fragile. Feeling tired at all times and witnessing a reduced stamina can be signs of liver disease.
3. Tendency to easily get bruised: Liver disease affects at least three quarters of the liver tissue which makes your body susceptible to bruises, cuts and wounds. The skin becomes fragile and is thus damaged easily at the slightest provocation. Moreover, once bruised, it also takes a longer time to heal than normal, as the generation of new tissues is erratic and takes longer amount of time.
4. Darker than normal urine: This is another early warning sign of an impending liver disease which can easily be noticed. If you are noticing urine which is dark yellow in colour and this happens continuously for a couple of days, it is in your best interests to consult a doctor at the earliest.
5. Swelling and pain in the abdomen: Abdominal pain is often dismissed as being trivial and occasional but is a definite symptom of liver disease. If you are experiencing severe pain and swelling in the area, make sure to get a doctor’s opinion.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Sir/ madam I am 19 year young boy and I want to ask you about my teeth whitening problem. I brush twice in a day and I avoid also cold drinks, cigarette and many other harmful things for my teeth. But the result is not good. I am very worried about my teeth. And I believe in natural treatment so what should I do? what will be the best for me? thank you.
My son aged 5.10 years behavioral problem is there in school and home we started ayurvedic medications so wanted to know.
Having severe UTI problem from last two years. After having HSG test last month the problem increases and antibiotics became allergic reaction to body. Firstly culture test showed 80 cummn WBC. N after taking medicine (martifur Mr) it is showing 40 cummn WBC. Doctor suggest me IV drip option! is it effective? I have been trying to convince from 2 years and had a miscarriage too. Does UTI is the reason for not getting pregnant? Plzz help.
I have some small holes on my face and body of chicken pox how can I reduce them with home treatments?
Does over thinking and living in past since a long period require a long treatment particularly when a person is retired and has no capacity to work? Please give a practical psychological answer.
I am suffering from fever, headache and abdomen pain taken jaundice test conjugated bilirubin was 0.3.
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of ulcers or open sores, in the innermost layer of the large intestine. It is a form of inflammatory bowel disease. Even though there is no absolute cause of ulcerative colitis, there are some possible factors such as genetics, infections and stress. It mostly seems to be hereditary in the sense that of the 10-30% people that have ulcerative colitis, most of them have one close family member with the same condition.
The main symptoms of ulcerative colitis are the following:
- Diarrhoea with blood and mucus
- Abdominal pain can range from mild discomfort to painful cramping
- Weight loss
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis: Even though conventional treatment such as corticosteroids and aminosalicylates are used to reduce inflammation, homeopathic treatment can help stop the bleeding and diarrhoea. A long-term remission is possible, and future attacks can be prevented by homeopathy.
Some of the common homeopathic ulcerative colitis remedies are:
- Argentum nitricum: This is used to relieve diarrhoea with mucus and blood, excessive gas; it is also used to treat anxiety that may arise from diarrhoea.
- Arsenicum album: This is used if the stool is foul smelling and frequent, especially at night, and there is a burning pain in the abdomen; fear of disease and death along with sudden chills is also treated by Arsenicum album.
- Mercurius Corrosivus: This is used to treat haemorrhagic and ulcerative lesions, severely painful defecation and painful foul smelling diarrhoea with blood; it might be taken if the pain remains even after defecation.
- Nitricum acidum: This is used if there is diarrhoea with mucus and blood and stinging pains; it is also taken if there are chills coupled with irritable anxiety.
- Phosphorus: It is used to treat bloody and painless diarrhoea; it is also used to treat emotional oversensitivity to the feelings of others.