Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mitkari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MitkariYour feedback matters!
My friend used skin lite face cream for face glow but later after some days her face getting more dark now what to do?
What is meant by erection. What happens to erection if one masturbates frequently. What is the no of times one can masturbate in day./ week. How to analyse the quality of semen. please to advice.
Top reasons for irregular menses
? Significant amount of weight gain or loss,
? Eating disorders
? Hormonal imbalance
? IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome)
? PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
? Recent child birth
? TB (Tuberculosis)
Top home remedies for Irregular periods
You must be hearing about variety of complications related to menstrual problems in ladies with the age ranging from 14 years till 50. Irregular periods can be due to variety of reasons starting from hormonal disorder, food adulteration, life style changes or that of medications. If you are suffering from irregular periods, this will be ideally known as oligomenorrhea. Some girls and women gets periods irregularly after 2 months or 3 months that is very unusual and harmful for a woman?s body. According to the experts, normal healthy lady gets menstrual range within 21 to 35 days. It will be quite usual if women have 11 to 13 periods in a year. But, anything less than this can be abnormal. In order to stay away from irregular period, some home remedies will be effective.
Irregular or delayed periods, this health condition is medically termed as oligomenorrhea. It is one of the most common problems that a number of women suffer from. Pain or twinges in the breast and heaviness in the lower abdomen, bouts of nausea, lethargic feel round the clock are some of the main problems women face as a result of irregular menstruation. There can be a number of reasons that may cause periods delayed. However, the specific reason of irregular periods differs from one woman to the other.
Home Treatments for Irregular periods
banyan tree roots
Take the roots of a banyan tree. Make sure they are fresh. Boil it in a cup of water for about 10 minutes. Add 2-3 tbsp of cow?s milk to this decoction and have it at bedtime daily. This potion can also help you regularize your menstrual cycle to a great extent.
Fennel seeds or saunf can also help you regulate your monthly periods. In order to have them, you need to mix 2 tbsp of fennel seeds in 1 glass water and let it stay overnight. Strain the water using a muslin cloth or strainer and drink it. Make sure to have this potion daily for positive results.
Grapes are also considered useful for regularising irregular periods. Drinking grape-juice on daily basis can help you a great deal. Apart from that, you can also eat raw grapes and make it a part of your diet. This will help you in the long run. However, excessive consumption of grapes is not good. It can cause loose motions
Piles, fistula and fissures are the most common problems affecting the rectum and the anus. Both the rectum as well as the anus has a very rich vascular supply. There could be swelling of these blood vessels or tearing which can lead to the above conditions. Read on to know additional details about each of these conditions.
Piles: In simple words, swollen blood vessels of the anal region are called piles. It can be internal or external, depending on its position inside the rectum or outside the rectum respectively.
- Chronic constipation, where the person has to strain to pass stools
- Increased frequency of motion as seen in dysentery etc.
- Increased abdominal pressure like in pregnancy, obesity etc.
- Smoking and genetics can also lead to piles.
Symptoms: Starts off as painless bleeding, which happens in the form drops or blood spurts during bowel movement (1st stage); the swelling develops later on. They can continue to grow and may come out of anal canal while passing stool (2nd stage). Later on Pile mass comes out even on sneezing, coughing or standing for prolong time (3rd stage)
- In the early stages, once identified, simple Kshar Karma (application of special medicines) is effective..
- Diet should be rich in fiber, with fruits and vegetables
- Increased water consumption
- Ksharsutra Ligation of Pile mass if the disease has reached the 2nd or 3rd stage
- Prevention is advised if there is a family history by taking measures like consuming a fiber-rich diet and maintaining hydration, regular exercises. Sphincter exercise etc.
Fistula: When an anal gland gets infected; it may discharge pus around the anal region or inside anal canal. Anal Fistula is characterized by presence of a nodular swelling around anal orifice with on and off discharges. This condition is usually painless however some pain may be noticed in the swelling before the pus discharges. After pus discharge pain and swelling disappears to recur again after some time.
- A constant wet feeling in the anal area, due to pus discharge.
- This would be intermittent, and there would be periods with no discharge.
- There could be a foul smell due to pus discharge.
Diagnosis and Treatment:
- Identifying the exact location is important for Ksharsutra ligation or Surgery/ VAAFT.
- An ultrasound scan or an MRI is usually done.
- Ksharsutra ligation is a better option as compared to surgery/ VAAFT as the chances of recurrence after surgery/ VAAFT are very high.
Ksharsutra being a non surgical procedure; is more convenient and more effective as compared to surgery. This has already been proved by the scientific trials conducted at AIIMS New Delhi, PGI Chandigarh etc. by Indian Council of Medical Research in 1990.
Graded Ksharsutra is the latest development in Ksharsutra Therapy which is available only at Sushruta Ano Rectal Institute, New Delhi.
Fissures: Fissure is a very painful condition produced due to cracks anywhere in the length of the anal canal usually at the anal verge.
- Very painful and the person may not want to go to the toilet
- Rarely bleeding is also seen, maybe in very small amounts
- Over 90% of the fissures do not require surgery and can be easily managed by Kshar Karma sittings.
- Switching to a high-fiber diet and improving hydration will help in managing these symptoms.
- Topical relief can be provided by application of medicated oils and paste.
- When they are recurrent, a procedure known as lateral sphincterotomy is done. However this procedure is known to have a common complication of fecal incontinence. This is usually seen due to damage to sphincter muscles during surgery or over stretching. Patient is not able to control / hold the stools.
- Anal fissure whether acute or chronic can be easily managed by Kshar Karma and Ksharsutra ligation. No surgery or hospitalization is required; and above mentioned complications are also not seen with this highly specific treatment of Ayurvedic surgery.
Though one condition can lead to another, in most people, there is a strong family history and working towards prevention is highly recommended. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!