Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mitha Khanna VermaYour feedback matters!
Dr. my mere ling ke top pe ring tipe ban gaya hai mass piche ko nahin hota bhahut hi pain hota hi please help.
Hi Doctor, From past 3-4 days, I am getting a tingling sensation on my right lower abdomen. There no such pain or severity, please advise what could be the reason for this.
I am suffering from pimples and acne I have tried all remedies but it remains same is there anything to cure them.
Hello, please my wife is getting vomiting since past 5 hours, please we had our only meal of the day at calvins today, please after that she is facing this. Please it was italian food, please cheese mainly, please and was first meal, please and also only meal of the day. Please she has taken meftal tablet as well. Please kindly suggest
I have some issues related to the face. There are some acnes and pimples. Which medicines should I take?
I am most interesting in sex. Usually I do masturbation 2 times per day. If this affect my future life. If this will affect how to I control this. Please.
Doctor I am stopping chewing gutkha with the help of tabacum 200 I want to know that how many pills I should take and till how many days I should have this table need complete advice sir and how to know that I have left chewing gutkha.
Hi ,I am 24 years old female, from 2 days from my vagina sticky transparent watery type discharge is coming out frequently what does it mean please tell me I am very much tensed.
I have yellow eye's from 10 day, nd my face going to white and dry skin please so me this reason, and what I should do?
I have hairfall prblm. Please give me medicine or something to stop it. And also is there any way to grow up new hair?
What is the cause of trembling? In case of diabetes patients, can it be happened? Or in urine infection?
I have a dry and itchy skin on my groin. This started after my periods like 15 days ago. It's very itchy when I sweat. What shall I do. Right now I am applying soframycin from last three days.
I am 25 year old. I have herpes zoster infection 6 month back. What are causes of herpes at younger age.
Dear Doctor, I am 34 years old man my problem is penis erection and premature ejaculation. How can improve my penis?
Hi I'm 23 years and my height 5.9" and wight 64. I want to increase body mass and weight but how's give me solution
I am 16 year old teen-ager suffering frok acne / pimples from last 3 years help me out to get rid of it.
Sir I am taking green twice a day for almost all 400ml morning +400ml evening I amtakind amlong a cardiac tablets as regular for bp is it ok other eise I have to stop green tea advice me sir thanks
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging, which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen, which creates a smooth and supple look and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin.
Here are a few methods currently in use:
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectables can be used on the face as well as on hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin, which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look, which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring of sensitive skin in particular.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines.