Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mini NampoothiriYour feedback matters!
Good morning Doctor my problem is. I had sex with my boyfriend on 27of October, Last time I got period on 2nd. And this time I didn't still get my period. I'm following general motor diet from past 4 days. My doubt is why I didn't get periods. Am I pregnant r its because of my diet. Please Help me how to get rid from this problem.
Can dry sperm cause pregnancy? And if it is on my underwear and it comes near vagina can she get pregnant.
I have severe pain during menses in my abdomen , back, legs and feet. I have nausea during these days mostly on the 1st day of the menses. Please help me.
I am 30 years old female and I am not getting periods regularly and now from past few months it has been stopped completely, I am getting left side stomach ache above uterus and bodyaches for every month menses cycle but no bleeding only white discharge is coming out due to which I am feeling sluggish and weakness like no energy in the body, exhausted and inactive. Eventhough I am consuming timely meals and nutritious food why am I feeling low and performing every daily routine activity very slowly? why my breast size is getting larger and uncomfortable? I am finding it very hard to live a healthy and active life. Also my lower body is loosing weight and upper portion is gaining weight vice versa? need suggestions on how do I overcome these problems and get an idle weight and body structure which suits my personality? how should I stop severe hairfall? due to which I am going through a lot of stress by wanting to understand proper treatments and medication for all these issues. Also suggest how to get rid of double chin and puffiness/dark circles on the eyes. I would appreciate doctors advices to be much more precised and understand-able post which I can work on their instructions to gauge satisfying improvement and desired positive resuts. Thanks to all the doctors for patiently reading my problems and providing better solutions on the same, hereby waiting for genuine responses.
I am 25 years old female. I am married. During intercourse my husband gets relax in just few seconds but I don't get relax in such few seconds ever. My husband's age is 28. We are facing this problem from the first day of our marriage. I am pregnant this time without getting relax. I want to ask you whether problem is in me or in my husband. And also want its solution.
hi, I had breast but no nipple, is there problem after married and after baby. Is there any treatment for this problem. Please suggest some way.
I am 22 years old. My sonography report says that I am having pcos. I used to vaccine on my face to remove hair on neck and cheeks. They starts growing after 15-20 days and due to it my face become very dry and acne are coming out, whole face become red for some days. What should I do to cure pcos completely and acne? my mc is also irregular. It hasn't came from 3 months.
My wife is a pregnant of 9 months. What she should follow things or diet to have a successful and normal delivery.
I'm 28 year women my last period was on 7th Nov after that we had unprotected sex this month on 26 Nov 30 Nov then on last week twice. My question is that I haven't get my periods yet I've checked pregnancy test through prega news but it was negative. What will be the problem and what should I do.
My daughter is 26. She has crohn' s disease for last 8 yrs. She took infliximab last year 3 doses & is quite fit now. She continues medicines like pentasa & azoran. She is married for last 2. 5 yrs. Can she concieve a healthy baby? Please advise.
We r newly married couples We planing for a baby very soon My wife needs safety for it When we hav sex she gets discharge soon and we both go mood out.
I am unmarried and facing problem in periods. I always had periods regularly but from last one month its happening regularly and very minimal like drop by drop.
Hello doctors I am trying to conceive from 8 months as there was no result and I am having 42 days of cycle from before then I visited gynecologist she did ultra sound for me and she told I am suffering from pcod and she recommended me glycomet-500 & mcbm-69 and duphaston for 10 days and she asked me to give my blood test on 2nd day of my periods doctors asked me to reduce weight at least 5 kg, can you please tell me some home remedies to cure my pcod, I am having empty stomach fenugri seeds water and eating that after some time cinnamon and zeera water then I am having break fast in afternoon flaxes seeds can you please tell me weather I am going right I want to cure my pcod and conceive baby please.
There are many sexual problems that can damage your love life completely. For example, low sperm count and premature ejaculation are common sexual problems of men. Similarly, lack of sex drive is one of the major health problems among couples.
You can find various aphrodisiacs in the market that are consumed to increase sex. However, you can try some exotic Indian foods to increase sex drive naturally. India is the land where the Kamasutra evolved and spread across the world. So the land of
Kamasutra has lots of foods to offer for libido. Indian foods to increase sex drive are healthy for fighting sexual problems and they act much as an aphrodisiac for couples. Indian foods to increase sex like ajwain (carom seeds), milk, honey are used from ancient times to increase sex hormones. Ashwagandha is an ancient wisdom that is bestowed upon us to overcome libido problems.
Indian foods to increase sex are natural libido boosters that can bring spice in your love life and make you enjoy the act of pleasure. Here are the Indian foods to increase sex drive or restore it naturally.
1. Cardamom: it is a romantic spice that can restore the libido by boosting your mood. Cardamom oil massage is romantic and it contains cineole which treats impotence and increases sexual response.
2.Celery: the green celery releases androstenone that produces the strong smell. This aromatic smell of celery attracts the mate. It also contains androsterone, an odorless hormone which is released through men's perspiration.
3. Banana: do not go to the shape of this wonder fruit. Bananas contain an enzyme called bromelain which increases libido and treats impotence in men. Potassium and vitamin b boost up energy levels in the body.
4. Eggs: eggs balance the hormone levels and fight stress. This Indian food increases sex naturally as it fights both the problems that affect your drive. Moreover, eggs are a symbol of fertility and rebirth.
5. Garlic: eating the strong pungent smelled garlic before the session is not what we are suggesting, but it's important to know that garlic contains allicin which increases blood flow to the sexual organs
6. Ashwagandha: this is an Indian ginseng which is very popular medicine to increase sex. Indian foods to increase sex always include this ayurvedic medicine
7. Ginseng: the ginseng root is widely known as libido-boosters. It is also used to lower blood sugar and boost the immune system
8. Chocolate: chocolate is a well-known aphrodisiac which is a natural libido booster. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, a chemical that makes you feel in love
9. Figs: dry figs increase libido naturally. They are one of the Indian foods to increase sex drive naturally.
10.Oysters: according to Romans, oysters is a natural aphrodisiac and casanova used to eat 50 raw oysters every morning. No wonder, oysters can build the perfect drive.
Care to share:)
Hi doctor, I am wanting to pee every 3-4 minutes. I can feel burning and a lot of irritation on the vagina. What do I do? Why is this happening?
I had sex without condom and I withdraw my penis while Cumming. She completed her periods 4 days before is there any chance of pregnancy?
How to keep the kidneys healthy?
1. Prevent or control hypertension, hypercholesterolemia and diabetes.
2. Exercise regularly; at least 30 min per day.
3. Take adequate natural vitamins and minerals in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables (except moderation in leafy vegetables, beans and tomato)
4. Reduce salt intake (<4 g /day).
5. Reduce animal protein (chicken, mutton, fish, milk etc) intake.
How to keep your urine healthy?
1. Drink 3 to 4 litre of fluids/day to keep urine output > 2 to 2.5 litre/day.
Make sure that your urine is not yellowish.
2. Increase good minerals like citrate, potassium and magnesium in urine. All these are abundant in fruits, especially citrus fruits like lemon and orange.
3. Decrease bad minerals like calcium, oxalate, uric acid and sodium in urine.
4. Do not reduce calcium intake too much.
Calcium is required for bones, teeth, muscles etc. Moreover, too much reduction in calcium increases oxalate in urine leading to stones. 2 small glasses of milk per day is acceptable.
5. Non-vegetarian diet increases uric acid production. Reduce them.
6. Tea, coffee, tomato, greens, chocolate and beans are rich in oxalate. Moderation is required.
With all these dietary modifications your kidneys may still be excreting large amounts of bad minerals and less of good minerals due to genetic predisposition. These can be checked in 24 hour urine tests. If so, you may need some special medications to prevent stones. Your endourologist will help you customize your dietary pattern and medications to dissolve and prevent further stones.
Healthy life, healthy kidneys, no more stones!