Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MilleniumYour feedback matters!
A weight loss program is a marathon. While making up the mind to go for a weight loss program is the first step, there are other things to consider before plunging into the diet and exercise regime. Here is a list of 10 things to consider before a weight loss program--
- Not everything works for everyone- Just because a strict diet program helped someone to lose 5 pounds, doesn’t necessarily mean that it will work out for every single person. It is important to figure whether diet, exercise, workout or a combination of everything is required to lose weight.
- Make the environment conducive to match the goal- If the goal is to lose weight, it is essential to skip old habits. For instance, keeping a fruit bowl close by will refrain the thought of having a candy bar, skipping the idea of weekends parties for a while will help to stay away from few extra drinks, a leafy and salad rich lunch would help to stay away from the thought of fast food etc.
- The combination of exercise and diet is necessary- It is necessary to have a healthy mix of diet and exercise. This helps the body to lose weight fast while ensuring that the health is maintained at the same time.
- A plan comes handy- It is necessary to chalk out a plan to get into the weight loss program. For instance, 3 days of gym, 2 days of salad consumption for lunch, 3 days of walking after dinner etc. This will help to beat the monotony and keep the motivation going.
- Set a realistic goal- Losing too much weight in a short span of time is neither healthy nor realistic. It is, therefore, necessary to keep patience and work steadily towards the weight loss goal. An ideal time-frame could range from 3-6 months to attain the desired weight.
- Find the right reason- Since a lot will depend on the long-term discipline, it is, therefore, necessary to find the right reason to lose weight. Looking good or fitting into a skinny-jeans is not the right set of motivational factors to lose weight.
- It is necessary to have coping strategies- There should be a backup plan ready when a craving for chocolate, fast food or ice cream crops up. Healthy alternative such as custard, icy fruit salad, cool drinks can help to cope up with the craving face.
- A workout buddy can prove to be extremely beneficial- Since the process of losing weight is a lonely affair, it makes sense to find a workout buddy. This keeps the boredom of working out at bay and helps to get into a healthy competition.
- A food diary comes handy- While it is practically impossible to keep track all calorie consumption, a food diary will give a rough estimate of the calorie count consumed in a day. This will further help to design a diet for the week.
- Keeping many options open- It is not necessary to spend hours in the gym or only consume fruits to lose weight. Other alternatives such as cycling, swimming, adventure sport also help to lose weight. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a bariatrician.
I am facing a problem drandruf and hairfall what are the solution drandruf and hairfall pls tell me sir.
I am 30 years female facing excess facial hair problem. Fed up of waxing and threading. Tried almost every home remedy. Pls suggest me something to get rid of this problem.
I get black spots on my legs and arms. It occurred 1 month before but disappeared itself. Is it something suspective. Plzsuggest.
I am. Asking this for my husband. He feeling headrolling now a days. He is fat. So he controlling his weight. What is. The reason?
From last 1 month I can not sleep at time however I go to bed at 11 pm but till 2 to 3 am I can not sleep, so please any type of help.
I am very thin. I was started gym and I was become healthy with supplements but when I was stopped going gym, my body size become same as before what should I do to become again healthy body as well as sex power?
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
Hi, My sister is suffering with pain and feeling burning sensation near belly button from last 3 days. Is that a major issue? Is anything serious? Please respond ASAP. Thanks in advance.
It's been 2 years a dark color is appeared around my mouth. I need to make this problem cured. Please advice.
I am sick from cold and fever regularly. I take also my medicine on time but I am not healthy now. What I do.
HELLO mam & sir. I'm a sensitive person and I have a depression problem from 1 year. And I'm very worried for that. Plzzz give some suggestions.
It is more common under age 10 and over age 50. Caused by cold and dry weather high altitudes blunt trauma allergic rhinitis chemical irritants pregnancy vascular disorders vitamin c and k deficiency
Bleeding vessels may be closed using heat electric current or silver nitrate sticks, nasal packing by cotton and gauze, ligation, nasal surgery, removing the foreign body, reducing the amount of blood thinners or aspirin.