Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenal Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Meenal ShahYour feedback matters!
Koi behtareen medicine in homeopath for loose for weight or obesity please tell me soon and given response within fifteen days.
I have grey hair during some past weak and they are spreading enormously fast. How can I stop to grow?
Sir why my lips are so much dark even I don't smoke can I make my lips brighter? What is the treatment or cure please describe briefly.
My stomach is bloating if I have some spicy food. It is continuously bloating. Can you pls suggest me something to overcome this problem. Suggestions and prescription are highly appreciated.
My mother's age is 48. She used to feel pain in her left leg whenever she sat down and also in her lower back. We did an MRI scan. It showed that the disc L4-L5 & L3-L4 (a bit less) is suppressing the nerve which goes to left leg. The doctor (Neurologist) had given her medication. Then after consulting an orthopedic doctor he suggested that she will not need an operation. He also suggested that exercise, pranayama will cure her. Then she had around 15 sessions of physiotherapy till now. Physiotherapy helped her to ease her movement. But still her back pains a little. Also her nerve to the left leg pains a bit. She also has a pain in the inner side of her knee. The doctor said it is degeneration in the joints. She also had medication for Vitamin D3, hemoglobin, vatta dosha. She avoids food that causes vatta dosha. But still the pain continues. Hence I want to know what treatment should she follow ahead. I have 3 things in mind: 1. Operation- Technique (Per cutanius laser disc operation) which a doctor suggested, 2. Continue with exercise, 3. panchakrma and other Ayurvedic treatment. Or is there any other option? My mother is quite worried about this since my mother had an active lifestyle (daily walk and yoga) before she got diagnosed with slip disc. Does the problem remain for lifetime? Thank you for the patience and helping me out doctor.
Hair fall also known as alopecia is a problem encountered by millions of men and women worldwide. Hair fall can be a very distressing problem and can make you feel depressed. Hair fall may happen due to several reasons. Finding out the root cause of your hair fall will help you to deal with your problem more efficiently. Following are some causes that could be the reason for your hair fall:
- For some people hair fall may be a hereditary problem.
- Hormonal imbalance may at times lead to hair fall.
- Stress can be a leading cause of hair loss.
- Frequent use of hair styling tools may cause your hair to fall rapidly.
- Consuming steroids like birth control pills very often may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- A diet with insufficient amount of protein can trigger hair fall.
But there is no reason for you to be disheartened, because there are many treatments available for controlling hair fall. Homeopathy offers promising remedies for reducing hair fall.
Some of the treatment methods are mentioned below:
- If your hair fall is due to scalp diseases like dandruff or eczema then your homeopathic physician may recommend you medicines like Psorinum.
- Your doctor may recommend you medicines like Pulsatilla or Sepia Officinalis, if hair loss happens due to childbirth or after menopause.
- If hair fall is due to alopecia then your doctor may recommend you medicines like Calcrea Carbonica.
- Homeopathic medicines like Fluoric acid are used for growing back your hair if bald spots appear on your scalp due to hair fall.
- Medicines like Lycopodium are used for growing back your hair in case of complete baldness.
- Silicea is a common homeopathic medicine prescribed for hair fall in case of young people.
Hair fall must not be ignored. You may consider consulting a homeopathic doctor if your hair is falling at an alarming rate.