Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MeenaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. With my boyfriend I have sex couple of times. It was good .we used condoms. But every time after few hours of having sex I feel sickness like weakness, full body pain, muscle pulling, going senseless suddenly, dizziness, periods comes earlier than schedule, what I should do?
She is not able to bear pain and take part in sex with me. She isn't getting feelings. She is feeling it very painful. Actually we both are new to this. She is feeling hell every time I try doing it and stop me. Please say me some tips or medications for her.
What is oral contraceptive pills? How to use it? Advantages and disadvantages? Is I pills and OCPills same?
Hi my wife is pregnant. She s getting continuously vomiting. We consulted doc he gave tablet but no use getting vomiting .Any home remedies pls. Getting week in health condition .To much tired. Thank you.
Prega news give perfect result yes or no we can use after 24 hour it will give perfect result yes or no.
I got my periods 4 days late. Nd the flow is not normal. Also the color of my blood is dark. Is everything is fine or not. Also I took unwanted 72 pill 10 days prior. Is everything is normal or this is not period. Something else.
I am 26 years old married woman. I have PCOS from last April 2016. I have been on Yasmin for 7th months. Now I am trying for baby. My doc prescribed me start Good ova 100 mg from 3rd day of my period to 7th day for ovulation. Also told me to start Duphaston 10 mg from 16th day. I have completed all medicines courses. But my pregnancy test was negative.
What should be the hemoglobin level during pregnancy? Could you please tell me also how to improve that so that normal delivery get happen.
Hi doctor, I am 31 year old. My menstrual cycle had become irregular since last year since I got married. Sometimes in two months it comes. I face huge problem when it starts. I am planning to have baby please suggest what can I do to come out of this problem. My hb is 9. 5 and I have started cycling too to reduce weight and increase resistance power
I have one month baby. She is on breast feeding. Last two days am feeling much pain on my left breast. Nipple is swelling and when she sucks it hurts much. A red spot is also seen beside the brown circle. What should I do?
I have a 3 yrs daughter right nw. we want to plan our next baby n dt also baby boy so can u suggest me hw i can plan dat... can i hav any special diet... what precaution i can take... i want a baby boy
My wife is 29 years old, she has stomach pain / ache problem from past couple of weeks, which last for couple of hours and gets cured automatically. She has to go for stool after pain sometimes. She is denying to visit doctor. Please suggest. Thank you for your response in advance.
I am 9 weeks pregnant but I am not ready for it please help me (as I work on cruise ship I was unable to do anything)
I am 25 years old female last 10 years am suffering with PCOD problem because of that I got periods irregularly 2 months, 6 months, 1 year am unmarried I consult many more doctors I used many hormonal tablets 3 months 6 months of courses but I don't get any result and I becomes fatty my hight is 5.4 and my wight is 70. How can I get relive from this problem in natural way.
Going thru ovulation study. Clomiphene citrate day 3 to 7, Hmg 75 on day2 and day 4. Today its 9th day- 11×10mm in right ovary & 5×6mm in left ovary. endometrium-5.3mm (my extra from day 2 to15) What to do? My doctor ask me to go for another ultrasound on day 12 to see if 11×10mm egg reaches maturity. But she didn't gave me another hmg injection today as the follicles are not dominant? So this cycle is a waste?
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.