Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Medha H Shende
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Medha H ShendeYour feedback matters!
1)Consume the mixture of fresh juice of CUCUMBER, BITTER GOURD and TOMATO(one each in quantity ) early in the morning on an empty stomach.
2)Jamun fruit seeds should b powdered n consumed twice/day with warm water on empty stomach.
3)Chew 7 leaves of neem on empty stomach early in the morning.
4)Powder of fenugreek seeds,neem leaves,bitter gourd, black jeera. .When consumed twice a day on empty stomach is highly beneficial.
NOTE: people with allergy to bitter gourd can skip it.To avoid allergic reactions.
To stay healthy at work and prevent back injury, lift with bent knees and tight stomach. And hold weight close to your body. Standing or sitting tall not only improves your breathing and prevents pain - you'll look and feel better. Keep computer monitors at eye level and the keyboard and mouse at elbow level. Take breaks to stretch and relax.
Lybrate | Dr. Prasun Kumar Panja speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me! I have talked with doctors from my neighborhood but did not get better results.
Though there are a number of pleasure points, where women preferred to get touched, however, one point in particularly can really entice your woman in bed and that is her breasts. You must focus on your woman's breasts during the act as the nipples consist of many nerve endings, the stimulation of which results in more arousal. These sexual organs are often groped the wrong way, which is why breast sex does not provide pleasure to the woman; however, when done properly, breast sex can actually prove to be very satisfying to both the partners.
Here are a few pleasurable ways in which you should handle the breasts to maximise arousal:
- The light touch: Stroke and run your fingertips gently over the cleavage and the area around the nipples. This kind of skimming on your skin results in your fingers brushing the tiny hair on your breasts which acts as a delightful tease and results in arousal.
- Divert from the nipple: Even though it is a known fact that nipples are packed with nerve endings which is why they receive the maximum attention during sex, you should aspire to divert some of it to the other areas as well. The areas right above the nipples, often referred to as the 10 o’clock and the 2 o’clock, are the most sensitive parts of the breasts and stroking these areas provide stimulation to the woman
- Fondle them while kissing: While kissing, you can fondle the breasts from behind or stroke them from the front as well. Playing with her breasts while kissing acts as a wonderful form of foreplay as it turns the woman on. However, you must be careful not to grope or press them too tightly as this might hurt her.
- Use different forms of sensation: A study conducted on women confirmed that using different materials to provide sensations to the breasts is more arousing than simply sucking the nipples. You can experiment with ice cubes and fur mitts for maximum stimulation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having a menstrual problem. I don't get my periods regularly and when I get them, I get bleeding upto 20-25 days. But this time, its 40 days and still I am bleeding. Please kindly give me some solution to this problem of mine.
I have irregular periods while taking medicines for withdrawal only periods are coming without medication I am not getting my periods they r telling hormonal imbalance I have pcod how can I get my periods naturally.
I am suffering from cervical spondylosis from last 2 years, nowadays the pain is increasing and I am misbehaving my family members including my 2 younger babies. Is it due spondylosis or there may be other reason?
I have 2 years old baby girl. Her vagina is closed. I want to know is it normal or not? Please advise.
I am 76 years old. I am suffering from irritating cough (Khansi) during night. Pls help suggest what to do.
I am 18 and I am having a very high pain at my abdomen and I had my periods 5days earlier this time is it the sign of pregnancy?
sudden hair loss in 6 months and i also have an itchy scalp.my father and mother both dont have baldnees what should i do
I am 23 year old male and have stomach acid problem for last 2 months. I have used anti acid tablets for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I have stomach problem. Very long time I suffered in toilet but my stomach has not clear and gas is occurring any time and I have to go in toilet three times in day.
How do I increase my body weight, what are the foods required and diet for the increase of body weight.
An eye stye develops when a specific oil gland at the edge of an eyelid gets infected. A stye looks like a pimple in appearance and may occur either outside or the inside of an eyelid.
Here are several facts you should know about eye styes:
- Pain, redness and tenderness are the first signs: After these symptoms are observed, a small pimple develops in the affected area and swells up the eyes. In some cases, only the immediate area is affected while in other cases, the entire eye gets swollen.
- Styes do not cause problems with vision: Vision is not affected by eye styes much and both near vision and far vision will remain unaffected.
- Staphylococcal bacteria causes an eye stye: This specific bacteria is usually found in the nose which makes it easy to transfer to the eyes when you rub your nose (read more about Allergic Issues of the Nose) and then the eyes.
- Styes are contagious: Every human contains this bacteria in their body, which cause styes and any person of any age can develop an eye stye. Eye styes are contagious in nature and can spread from person to person. You must keep your eyes and hands very clean and must not share pillows, bed sheets or towels.
- Most eye styes heal on their own: Most styes heal on their own within a few days. Applying hot compress for fifteen minutes, three to four times a day, can help you get relief from an eye stye. This process, continued over a long time will cause the stye to rupture, drain and heal on its own.
- Do not pop an eye stye: People have the habit of popping pimples (know more about the Home Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples) with their fingers, but it is advised not to do that in case of eye styes. You must allow the stye to heal on its own.
A stye occurring inside the eyelid is called an internal hordeolum and might not rupture or heal on its own. This type of stye is serious and requires medical attention, the doctor will surgically open it up and drain it. You will be prescribed antibiotic ointments in case of recurring styes. Pre moistened eyelid cleansing pads can also be used to maintain hygiene and avoid blepharitis.
Eye stye can occur due to other eye issues: Other conditions of the eyes can also cause eye styes. The affected area undergoes frequent watering, light sensitivity gets increased and the person may feel something is stuck in their eye. An eye stye causes infection of the eyelids and affects the entire eye. Although they are not very serious and in most cases heal on their own, proper care, and precautions should be taken for eye styes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.