Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maruti P Gite
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Maruti P GiteYour feedback matters!
I can drink very hot tea and I feel burning sensation in my chest but no sensation in my mouth and throat. I feel something is stuck in my throat. I dnt have issues in swallowing. I quit smoking 2 months back after smoking for 13 years. 8 cigarettes per day on average. 2 days back I started jogging and now i have this pain in my upper mid buttocks. Mostly in the right one.
How many times can one take isabgol. I use it at nights off and on before going to bed since I am prone to constipation, indigestion and bloating and find it useful in cleaning my bowels. Is there any other alternative which can be tried safely. Prefer home remedy since doctors at times tend prescribe heavy medicines which can have side effects.
My mother is around 54 and from last 5years she is suffering from rhemo arthritis. Finally after changing many doctors now she is recovering well without any operation. But her legs and hands are not in proper shape, please suggest some home exercise that can be easily done by her. physiotherapy, wax all done.
I am 29 yrs old. I' ve joint pain and polycystic ovaries. I' m 81 Kg. Still I' m going for walk every morning for 1 hr.
My heel area of my leg has started paining from past 10-15 days whenever I stand. When my leg is not in use, it does not pain. Only when I apply pressure on that area, it starts paining (when I stand). What could be the reason & solution for the same? it happens whether I am barefoot or with my slippers.
I have been facing problem related to pain in left heel for the last 1 year, the pain automatically goes away and comes in a few weeks, giving enormous pain. What could be the cause.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time.