Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Sir mera weight bahut kam hai. Mai apna weight badana chahta noon. Mujhe advise do ki kya kya khaun mai.
I am pregnant and then I take medicined for which my menses started and it occurs for five days. My menses completed 4 days before and again from yesterday it started with heavy blood which is blackish in color. What should I do?
I have to reduce my stomach even if I don't eat my stomach is not reducing what can I do if it is like that I want to make my stomach flat?
I have problem for early ejaculation, I want to be a long time. I need my pennies to be long, now my size is 4"
I am not sure if I have premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction. I cannot hold on for a long time during sex. I ejaculate soon many times before my partner.
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
1. Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
2. Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin andsulfa are two of the antibiotics which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications which are commonly known to cause hives.
3. Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections which may cause hives.
4. Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
5. Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
6. Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
7. Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
8. Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
1. Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
2. Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives.