Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManjushreeYour feedback matters!
1. Most of you have not realized the importance physical activities.
2. Most of you have gave up physical exercise just for 15 more mins sleep in the morning.
3. Most of you have no time to do some physical activities due to daily routine.
80% of your body degeneration can be reduced by doing some physical activities in a day.
Do the at least 15mins of physical exercise, let the calories burn and new cells in a body build up.
Don't pamper your body, if you pamper it, more chances to welcome diseases. More you hard your body by doing surya namaskara, yoga, gym, walking, playing games (out door games obviously), dance, aerobics, swiming, meditation what not, keep your body healthy.
Just take 1 hour of time from a day for physical exercise and enjoy rest of the 23 hours. Else, it will be different.
Benefits of physical exercise:
1. Your body is fit.
2. Body and muscles are hungry and when you eat a best nutritional food, it will observe completely.
3. Reduces the degeneration of body and keep away the diseases.
4. Improves your confidence.
5. When you fall under sick, you have better chances to get well soon.
6. Give you the good mind set to think in a right way.
7. Build up a high immunity power to control any environment condition.
8. You can give a better life to your family. Pls don't sad yourself in icu and sad your loved ones outside icu.
9. You can perform 100% at your profession.
10. Body will be active for entire day.
Just keep doing exercise. Because health is wealth.
I wish you a happy healthy family and society.
24 year old female. Pregnancy ended using unwanted kit about a year back. Period normal for some few cycles. Presently have been having period for four days with heavy bleeding with large blood clot. Please help.
? 50 grams soya beans or masoor dal
? Unboiled milk
? Almond oil
Take fifty grams Soya beans (or masoor dal), soak it in water over-night.
Grind it well next morning into as paste after removing the shells.
Mix unboiled milk and almond oil in the paste and apply.
The knee is the largest joint of the body and is made up of upper and lower bones that are separated by two discs known as menisci. While minor knee pain may be experienced by many people, it should be handled with medical intervention when it becomes a serious and debilitating problem. Sudden injury or injury due to overuse as well as myriad conditions that affect the joints and muscles can bring about knee pain. Underlying conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis, which affect the bones and joints, can also cause knee pain. The symptoms include painful swelling and stiffness as well as severe discomfort.
Let us learn more about the causes of knee pain and the ways in which it can be managed:
- Injury: Exercise and sports injuries are one of the most common causes that can be the start of acute knee pain, as well as chronic condition. These kinds of injuries can affect the ligaments and cartilage which leads to severe pain. The pain can even affect the way one functions in one's daily life. Knee ligament injuries can also cause this kind of pain. These ligaments are bands of tissues that connect the thigh bone with the lower leg bones. Sprains and tears in the ACL or PCL are common in sports injuries, and may even require surgery in many cases. Knee Cartilage Tears can also take place in the hard yet flexible cartilage of the knee which can affect the meniscus around the knee. This condition may also require surgery.
- Arthritis: This condition can affect the knees specifically and is one of the most common types of arthritis. This is a chronic condition which gets progressively worse over time and may even require surgery. Stiffness and inflammation are common symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis is also a degenerative auto-immune disease that can affect the knees and cause knee pain. Furthermore, post traumatic arthritis can also be experienced after an injury. Osteoarthritis is another common condition that leads to knee pain. It basically occurs due to wear and tear of the knees over a prolonged period and is usually experienced by patients over the age of 50.
- Managing Knee Pain: While pain medication and anti-inflammatory drugs may be prescribed for most cases, along with the surgery in long run, it is also possible to manage knee pain with the help of better lifestyle choices like regular knee and muscle strengthening exercises as well as REST - rest, ice, compression and elevation. These methods can help in relieving inflammation and pain. But very severe cases will require medical intervention, so it is imperative to get in touch with your doctor if the condition does not improve. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello doctor, I am 7 months pregnant and sometime I feel little pain on my stomach pls tell me why this is happening?
The discharge of semen during sleep usually as a result of erotic dreams is called nocturnal emission. It is also called “wet dreams” or “night falls”. It is not just boys who get these wet dreams. Even girls and women can have erotic dreams as a result of pent-up sexual desires, which may lead to orgasms during sleep. Wet dreams are quite natural when it happens once or twice in a month. on the other hand it needs medical attention.
There are multiple reasons give for nocturnal emissions. The most common seems to be that the body was partly designed for nocturnal emissions because a man needs to ejaculate from time to time even when he is not sexually active. it is natural way or releasing sexual tension. More specifically, nocturnal emissions are stimulated only from the brain. They happen when a man is actually dreaming (which is not all the time while he is sleeping!). Nocturnal emissions can happen regardless of the type of dream although these dreams are usually sexual.
Weight loss has become a challenging aspect of human life. As we have adopted the modern lifestyle the threat of gaining weight looms over our head even more than the previous generations. Finding ways to shed some weight is very common, but deciding on the diet part without knowing or understanding the basics of nutrition science is dangerous. Here are some of the harmful effects of self dieting:
Most of the people think that if they eat less they will lose weight which is a myth. You have to eat enough to survive through the day. Once less calories are consumed the body starts getting into starvation mode and it keeps storing essential nutrients more than usual making you look bulky. Slowed metabolism will bring back all the lost weight as you start eating normally.
Starvation diets make you loose muscles and all the weight that you lose is only water weight. Losing muscles is the biggest loss of body. Because muscles give tone to the body. Once there is muscle atrophy, your body will look saggy. Even if you look leaner, without toning the body, you will look older. This is one of the major side effects of doing self dieting.
Loss of menstrual cycle:
Lack of awareness:
It is so important to understand the difference between good and bad carbohydrates. Less carbohydrates lead to less energy and weakness. Only professional intervention for nutrition will result in appropriate weight loss.
The intake of fibre is very essential for smooth bowel movement. Sometimes in self dieting you may deprive yourself of fibre, resulting in constipation.
I am suffering from pcod and a thyroid patient having irregular periods and no conception also is suffering from weight gain and hirsutism please help with the meds.
On Nov 6 we participated in sex, and she got periods on nov 16, still there is a chance of getting pregnancy, at that time spread also not entered.
I have a severe stomach pain for 1st 2 days during periods. I am taking meftaspas tablet minimum 3 per day to reduce pain. I consulted doctor. They performed all tests and said everything is normal. How can I reduce my period pain. Intake of tablets cause any infertility? I also have oily skin and acne. Please give me a solution for my problem.
Hello. Mere 5 month chal raha hain .kya me suitable means costed apple kha sakti Hun. And banana also .plz answer me.
Are you experiencing problems with your periods because of hormonal imbalance? This condition, known as PCOD and PCOS, or polycystic ovary syndrome, may make it difficult for you to get pregnant, and unwanted changes in your appearance are also indicated. In most cases, women with PCOD develop small cysts in their ovaries. These cysts may not be harmful or cancerous, but they cause hormone imbalance in your body.
The specific causes of PCOD are yet to be determined. In PCOS patients, the ovaries produce excess androgens or male sex hormones, which result in an imbalance in ovulation, acne breakout and development of excess body hair. Your body faces problems using insulin and develops insulin resistance. Genetics are considered to be a key factor that determines a woman’s chance of getting PCOD.
The symptoms of PCOD are mild in the beginning. The most common symptoms are as follows:
Weight and difficulty in weight loss.
Development of excess hair on the face and body, which is not a feminine feature. Thicker and darker facial hair and unusually excessive hair on the belly, chest and back are also indicated in some women.
Thinning of hair on the scalp.
Irregularity with menstrual periods. Commonly, women with PCOD experience less than 9 periods during a year. Some women may have no periods at all, while others experience heavy, abnormal bleeding.
Fertility problems are likely in women with PCOD.
The treatment of PCOD aims at relieving the symptoms and preventing long-term health problems associated with the condition. PCOD can be treated and managed by using the following measures:
You should keep fit and undertake regular exercise and work out. Walking is an ideal exercise which you can opt for.
You should eat heart healthy food which includes vegetables, nuts, fruits, whole grains and beans. Avoid foods which contain saturated fats and these include fried food, meat and cheese.
Losing weight is beneficial for your health if you have PCOD. Losing even a small amount of weight will help in balancing your hormones and regulating your menstrual cycle.
Quit smoking as smoking increases the levels of androgen in your body.
It is recommended for you to consult a gynaecologist on experiencing any symptom of PCOD. This will enable early diagnosis so that you can start with the treatment measures before the condition worsens.
With the recent number of breast cancer cases on the rise, it is important that we should get the examination done on a regular basis as a preventive measure. Even if someone is suffering from it, it is important that we should make an effort and learn about.
If you have breast cancer then a surgery will be part of your treatment. Based on the condition, surgery will be carried out due to any of the following reasons:
1. To remove the cancerous tissues from the breast
2. To reconstruct the breast once the cancer is removed
3. To check whether the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm
4. To treat symptoms of cancer that has progressed to an advanced stage
Breast cancer surgery may be classified into two types
1. Mastectomy: Mastectomy involves removing the entire breast; tissues in the adjoining region may also be removed. A double mastectomy is a procedure where both the breasts are removed.
2. Breast-conserving surgery: In this surgery, only parts of the breast affected by cancer are removed. The area of the breast that is to be removed will depend on the severity of the cancer. Some healthy tissues may also be removed in this surgery.
Usually, if a woman is in the initial stages of cancer then she may opt for the latter as it entails removing parts of the breast. They may also undergo radiation therapy along with these surgeries.
For checking if the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm, the lymph nodes are removed from the body. Once they are removed, they are studied under a microscope to check if it has spread, if yes then the extent of their damage. This procedure is carried out along with the surgery to remove the cancer.
Once the mastectomy procedure is completed, you can opt for a breast reconstruction surgery to rebuild the area. You may opt for this procedure at the time of breast cancer removal or at a later stage. If you are considering breast reconstruction surgery then you should discuss with a surgeon.
Surgery is sometimes not used to treat cancer, but in slowing the progression of cancer or even reducing its symptoms.It is important you talk to your surgeon before the procedure to understand the goal of the surgery.
I had unprotected sex on my 15th day of cycle but my bf didn't finish inside me. I had my periods on 11th of this month. Should I take a ipill? I already too ipill this month on 21st. please help. What should I do.
I took. The ECP on the 3rd days after having unprotected sex, and got my periods the same day after 1 hr. Today is the 6th day and I am still bleeding heavily. My periods bleeding last for just 3 days on my all the previous period cycle. Is there any problem?
I want to know the early symptoms of pregnancy. I had my periods on 15th feb. Last week my lower abdomen was paining a lot and also pain in my breast. Was feeling full bloated and less hungry. Now also sometimes little little pain in breast and not much hungry. Am I pregnant?
Lifestyle for flu are as follows:
1 drink a lot of water.
2 rest to restore energy and avoid complications like pneumonia.
3 eat diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables.
4 exercise regularly, which may diminish your chance of getting the flu.
5 minimize stress and reaction to stress. Consider yoga, tai-chi, or other forms of relaxation on an ongoing basis. Stress can put you at increased risk of viruses like flu.