Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManjushreeYour feedback matters!
Hi First baby aborted, And then secondly got pregnant after six months But while scanning doctor said the baby is not growing doctor advices for d&c. Is that possible to born a baby now what to do now suggest now.
I have had 8 fainting episodes this year. This is a new problem as I haven't fainted before November of last year. I'm convinced that these are not panic attacks and witnesses to these attacks have noted that I am remarkably calm beforehand. A couple of these attacks happened while I was lying down watching Netflix at home and one happened directly after a light jog in the which my pulse rose to a point that my friend a former combat medic was unable to count it and my Fitbit reported that it was around 210bpm. My friend also noted that my breathing seemed labored and that my skin was ashen. I have had countless ekgs, a stress test, tilt table test, echocardiogram, routine blood and urine analysis, a head MRI, a zio patch (no episodes), and an eeg which all came back normal. I'm really quiet terrified about all this and am wondering what people might think it is? And why they would or would not suspect a cardiac cause for the syncope episodes? What they would recommend as future steps and weather it would be wise to stop investigation. Also of similar note due to a cold I am becoming short of breath easily which accelerates my heart rate to 150bpm resting 180 walking to and from class, is this something to fret about?
I am a married female 25years old always my periods are on exact time but this month its 11days late and I havent got my periods I even did the pregnancy test but the result is negative I am very worried please help.
Dear Doctor, I have a 5 month old baby. I am breast feeding him. What would be considered as an ideal diet for me. I am a vegetarian. I feel that I have not taken proper diet and proper care of him. I have not eaten much fruits o veggies properly, although I have had milk properly during this time. How can I improve my diet. Thank you.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when there is a vascular event in the brain causing a blockage of blood vessels or a rupture of vessels causing hemorrhage. The brain cells are starved of food and oxygen or are assaulted by a barrage of harmful agents released as a result of hemorrhage, suffering reversible or irreversible damage. Dead or disabled brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients may lose control over parts of the body or lose the capacity to speak, think or remember.
Strokes can be mild to severe and require immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and a stroke patient is ideally treated by a multidisciplinary team of experts. At various stages of treatment, the attention of doctors specializing in Neurology, Neurosurgery, Critical Care, Medicine, Radiology and Physical Medicine may be required. Besides, good nursing care and physiotherapy are essential for better recovery from stroke.
Types of Stroke-
- Ischemic Stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. The commonly seen underlying causes are atherosclerosis (which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels) or embolism (blood clot formed elsewhere reaches the brain circulation and blocks a smaller blood vessel). Other rarer causes of ischemic stroke are trauma, hypotension, vasospasm, etc..
- Hemorrhagic Stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel ruptures into the brain. This can be caused by high blood pressure, weakened vessel wall due to atherosclerosis, or vascular malformations like aneurysms, AVM, or cavernomas.
- Transient Ischemic Attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini-stroke. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature, and may happen repeatedly.
Treatment of Stroke:
A. General Treatment: Most cases require supportive management to prevent the secondary complications of stroke, so that the patient gets adequate time for the brain tissue to recover functions. Medicines are administered to control brain pressure, prevent convulsions and aid brain tissue recovery. Paralysis of muscles, difficulty in eating, drinking, breathing, controlling urine etc. make the patient highly dependent. Physiotherapy is essential for good recovery of impaired functions. It is essential for family and friends to encourage the patient and involve themselves in supportive care to prevent depression from setting in and for robust rehabilitation.
B. Specific Treatment of Ischemic Stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes presenting early. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is again useful only if the patient reaches early. This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
- Decompressive craniectomy: Large ischemic strokes cause a rise of brain pressure which may cause death. To reduce brain pressure, decompressive craniectomy surgery may be required if medicines alone are not effective.
In this, a large part of the skull on one side or in the front may be removed to allow space for a swelling brain and relieve intracranial pressure.
C. Specific Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to remove blood clots, repair vascular malformations and for relieving pressure within the skull. The need for surgery depends on the cause, location and volume of hemorrhage besides other factors. It is an important decision, and the family needs to consult with the neurosurgeon and understand the implications thoroughly before agreeing or disagreeing for treatment.
- Endovascular coiling or embolisation: Act as standalone treatment or as an additional aid to surgery especially in vascular malformations like aneurysms or AVMs.
I am in a pregnancy treatment for 4 months. I have taken medicines like folic acid, evatone ,siphene, and conseval. previous month I hav done a hysteroscopy. Hysteroscopy findings are:- Uterus adherent to right pelvic wall. My right tubes and right ovary was not visualized. Left tubes and ovary visualized. Left tube appeared unhealthy endometrial spots seen in POD. Same electrofulgurated. Chromopertubation done. Slow fill and spill seen on left side. Irrigation done. Ports removed under vision. If it possible for me to get pregnant without higher treatments like ivf .what should I do next. please give me a suggestion.
Hello sir/madam, I want to ask you if a unmarried girl discharge white liquid type on squeezing of one breast only then what does it mean? Actually my fiancee is facing the same situation. We noticed it yesterday and since then we both are getting tensed about it. Please suggest us what to do in this condition. Is there any problem in it or it is normal in girls? I will be wait for your reply please do it as soon as possible.
From 1 week Some white fluid comes out and itching and little bit red in my wife vagina. What should I do pls help.
Her period time is gaping but she is not pregnant. And she has pain in her stomach. Sir please help use. She is my wife. What can I do now.
The word detox simply means to get rid of toxic or unhealthy substances. For many people when they hear the word detox, they immediately jump to physical detoxification. We don’t remember that our minds too need to detoxify. When our mind is cluttered and stressed it gives rise to more negative attitudes and a harmful mentality. Therefore, it is necessary to cleanse your outlook and your mind to lead a more fruitful and positive life.
There are numerous way in which you can detoxify your mind. Try the following methods to detox your mind:
1. Declutter your life
Get rid of all the things in your life which are no longer useful to you. When you rid yourself of unnecessary items you are creating room for better opportunities to come your way. A decluttered life gives you more breathing room which will reduce your stress levels and encourage a more positive attitude.
2. Keep a gratitude journal
Write down 5 things you are grateful for at the end of every day. They do not have to be life changing, they can be everyday events that make you smile. For example, being grateful that you made someone laugh today.
While it’s true that exercising has great physical benefits, it has great mental benefits too. Exercise releases endorphins which are feel good hormones. These hormones help the brain re-write itself in positive ways which gives you a more positive attitude. It helps you destress and can also help in dealing with depression.
4. Start appreciating the little things
Start noticing the everyday small goals you achieve. This helps build your self-confidence and self-esteem. When your self-esteem rises, you start to feel better about yourself and start to put away the toxic, negative feelings you have towards either yourself or others.
5. Practice relaxation techniques
Take 15 minutes of your day and try to practice some relaxation techniques. This could include meditation, acupuncture or yoga. Engaging in these activities help in calming your mind and ridding your body of stress and angst. Yoga has been proven to help reduce the symptoms of depression, anxiety and stress.