Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 24 and virgin. But I missed my period by a month. Last period date was 9 th oct after that no periods on nov and dec till now. Can you tell me why is this normal? Example it clearly please please.
I am suffering from white flow from last 6 months and it irritates me so much. What should I do except consulting a doctor?
Dear madam Last 2 month before I miss my lover (she will come next year she is going to abroad ) after that I am like sad and lots of negative thoughts. Normally I am energetic person. My friends says you r dull and you r not mentally happy your face like that etc. How can I over come from this situation mam. I have lots of free time .iam a teetotaler. No bad habits.
3 or more cups per day of coffee intake is associated with lower insulin resistance and risk of diabetes
I need to sex my girlfriend without any safety protection. So can I get information about having sex with her according to her menstruation cycle?
Hey! Me and my boyfriend made love last friday and saturday but he did not cum inside me! !But to be safe I had a birth control pill on tuesday! after that I bleed! But after two days I vomited and checked my pregnancy with a pregnancy kit and it was positive! So am I really pregnant? If yes then what should I do to abort this child?
How to prevent a recurrent stroke, two years after the first stroke. Will the stroke chances vanish as the time passes. If so, what is the period. Kindly, let me know.
Hello doctor, please help, From last 2 Days my vagina feel itchy but not any irritation while doing urine aur sex till now, very little white fluid discharge, just I feel itchy every time. As well as I am taking pregnancy planning and having medicine glycomet, ecosprin and folvite. please help as it is feel always itching. Thank you.
A dietary pill in simple words is a supplement which contains chemical substances and nutrients that help your body in some way or the other. A dietary pill can efficiently act as a substitute for other food products and can also provide a sustainable balance to your routine nutrient intake of the body.
Here are some of the benefits of diet pills which you should know about:
1. Improved metabolism - The most important characteristic of a diet pill is that it helps in increasing the metabolism of the body which in turn results in losing fat rapidly.
2. Lowers the acid-alkali levels - Overweight and obese people are more likely to have unbalanced levels of acid and alkali. Thus, taking diet pills would not only help in reducing weight but also getting rid of the excess acid.
3. Lowers your appetite - Consuming diet pills help in suppressing your hunger. It makes you feel full. Therefore, you can avoid consumption of extra food when you don't need to eat.
4. Breaks down fat - Taking FDA-approved diet pills would help in getting rid of fat in a much easier and faster way. In such a case, you won't require going to the gym anymore.
5. Boosts energy levels - Taking diet pills help in increasing your energy. It makes your everyday tasks and chores much easier and quicker. It reduces depression and increases physical activities, which in turn helps in reducing weight.
6. Improves cardiovascular health - Your cardiovascular health depends on your weight. If you are obese or over-weight, you have high chances of suffering from a heart attack. Therefore, taking diet pills would indirectly improve your cardiovascular health because loss of weight would mean reduced pressure on the heart to pump more blood.